RVKLoves #37 Vitamin Sea You Next Tuesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
{Congrats @Clare for what might be the most liked RVK title of all time?}

Screenshot_20220211-155609_Chrome.jpg

Her spending is low, her sunglasses are high. Living like it's the past but constantly wishing it was the future, its thread 37 for the tightest tight arse in the UK.

A pair of tatty preloved bloomers* for anyone willing to do a recap or who can figure out what curious George's actual job is.

*£300p&p applies

Oops I messed up the number, can a mod edit this to #37 please?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just noticed the shoe moulds. What use are they to Freya apart from suiting Grabbys asfetics? 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Misread that as mouldy shoes but that’s probably not far from the truth in Dusty Towers
Going by the manky shoes she’s tried to flog before now she’s definitely partial to a bit of mould

Reactions: 4
The whole post is really jarring. I feel like the red heart on the stripy jumper is so at odds with her normal dreamy pastel shite. I know she's transitioning to valentines day colours but when you look at her grid as a whole this post is so shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The whole post is really jarring. I feel like the red heart on the stripy jumper is so at odds with her normal dreamy pastel shite. I know she's transitioning to valentines day colours but when you look at her grid as a whole this post is so shite.
Maybe it’s a target bargain

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That shelf… once again, so much clutter and dust. Urgh. Not healthy for a child’s room but I suppose Freya should be grateful that she’s not sleeping in a corridor like her brother.

Reactions: 11
In case you’ve forgotten fellow Tattlers Judith went to CALI. Raffy was 6 months when they were in CALI. He’s actually 7 months not 6 months as shown on her stories because they were in CALI. She can take a blender to the U.S but can’t take a pic of Raffy at 6 months? Mind blown

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.