RVKLoves #37 Vitamin Sea You Next Tuesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah a difference in complexion isn't the issue, it's more that Raffy never looks very well. He had what, 2 or 3 trips to A&E in as many months for bronchiolitis yet we saw she'd be out with him in the freezing cold weather the very next day. And now we've seen how she bungs him in the freezing cold sea and apparently thinks he doesn't mind it.

Erm he's 6 months Grabby, he's not exactly going to tell you in full sentences that he's cold is he. Although I'm sure if he did his grammar would be better than hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes my children are complete Pantone shades difference in colour, and I have quite a yellowy undercolour if that makes sense, I'm not pinkish in colour more beige (I'd fit it Grabby's colour wheel haha) but he looks more jaundiced than anything. Especially in that picture, I hope it is a filter.

Reactions: 3
Yeah a difference in complexion isn't the issue, it's more that Raffy never looks very well. He had what, 2 or 3 trips to A&E in as many months for bronchiolitis yet we saw she'd be out with him in the freezing cold weather the very next day. And now we've seen how she bungs him in the freezing cold sea and apparently thinks he doesn't mind it.

Erm he's 6 months Grabby, he's not exactly going to tell you in full sentences that he's cold is he. Although I'm sure if he did his grammar would be better than hers.
And in the same months of raffy being so poorly she would take Freya out in very cold temperatures in the evenings with no coat. Her stupidity/ignorance never fails to surprise me.

Reactions: 9
And in the same months of raffy being so poorly she would take Freya out in very cold temperatures in the evenings with no coat. Her stupidity/ignorance never fails to surprise me.
Are you ‘surprised’ though? 😂😉

Do you think she is going to showcase all the Valentine’s things she brought from the States tomorrow or will she spread them over 3-5 years?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think she is going to showcase all the Valentine’s things she brought from the States tomorrow or will she spread them over 3-5 years?
All on show tomorrow, then for the next 6-10 years, but she won't even blow the dust off first.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
V-Day predictions: 3,2,1....GO

- Valentines cards Grabby and the Geriatric-hubs supposedly bought each other on display on their grubby kitchen island. Probably alongside a kilner/mason jar filled with heart shape haribos/M&S heart shape truffles that expired in April 2017

- Wooden breakfast tray complete with a “special occasion” croissant {or maybe a waffle if she’s feeling fancy} and some form of flower arrangement in a vase that Benpecked will supposedly have orchestrated with total ‘gram-worthy precision {but we all know full well will have been created entirely by Grabs at 6am...} Photo will probably also include a pair of Raffys mottled bare feet laying on her bed

- Target Valentines decorations haul {heart shape bunting/a crappy rose gold foil balloon on the dusty shutters and paper straws?) with some accompanying drivel about how Cali decorations are x10 better than any of your decorations you found in your local Asda/Sainos/B&MStores ladyyyy

- Waf and Bentos hanging out in heart patterned Pyjamas on her bed captioned with punctuation-free waffle about the sibling love they have for each other and her love for them and how even though she is Sooooooooo exhausted from being the earthiest, busiest, Mumma-ing Mumma to walk this side of the M25 her heart is so full of love...but it’s a tricky one isn’t it?

- Have I missed anything?! Maybe as an outsider she might throw in one more pink dreamy sunset from ‘Cali’ picture with a non-related gushing Valentines/heart full of love caption...just so she can remind every one that she went to CALIFORNIA don’t you know....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

- Valentines cards Grabby and the Geriatric-hubs supposedly bought each other on display on their grubby kitchen island. Probably alongside a kilner/mason jar filled with heart shape haribos/M&S heart shape truffles that expired in April 2017

- Wooden breakfast tray complete with a “special occasion” croissant {or maybe a waffle if she’s feeling fancy} and some form of flower arrangement in a vase that Benpecked will supposedly have orchestrated with total ‘gram-worthy precision {but we all know full well will have been created entirely by Grabs at 6am...} Photo will probably also include a pair of Raffys mottled bare feet laying on her bed

- Target Valentines decorations haul {heart shape bunting/a crappy rose gold foil balloon on the dusty shutters and paper straws?) with some accompanying drivel about how Cali decorations are x10 better than any of your decorations you found in your local Asda/Sainos/B&MStores ladyyyy

- Waf and Bentos hanging out in heart patterned Pyjamas on her bed captioned with punctuation-free waffle about the sibling love they have for each other and her love for them and how even though she is Sooooooooo exhausted from being the earthiest, busiest, Mumma-ing Mumma to walk this side of the M25 her heart is so full of love...but it’s a tricky one isn’t it?

- Have I missed anything?! Maybe as an outsider she might throw in one more pink dreamy sunset from ‘Cali’ picture with a non-related gushing Valentines/heart full of love caption...just so she can remind every one that she went to CALIFORNIA don’t you know....
There will be something about her two year old getting/sending valentines cards because that’s really appropriate 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
You missed the added brackets {but please sleep more 🤣}
You can almost feel how frantic she is through the screen, just mainline coffee like the rest of us ffs grabs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You missed the added brackets {but please sleep more 🤣}
You can almost feel how frantic she is through the screen, just mainline coffee like the rest of us ffs grabs
Haha you beat me to it with the sleep more comment!

She's too cheap to buy coffee. There's a whole blog post about how she orders tap water when she goes to cafés 😂. She also thinks it's an addictive drug, like crack or heroin or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Feeling fancy 😂 that tickled me!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No word yet from Tarnished Towers? I wonder why. Was it...

Ben ordered from Bloom & Wild again and they were dead and de headed on arrival

The croissants had mould on them

No one bought her creased p̶r̶e̶unloved clothes so moneys too tight for handprinted Valentines cards this year

Jetlag excuses

Covid

Divorce

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe Benpecked picked a card that was totally the wrong shade of pink for the gram. Or worse still, it was a card with a naughty caption alluding to you know what *gasp* and Grabby is still recovering from the shock of it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope the kids are OK. Is it sad that the fact she isn't 4 squares into her pink and heart themed "nine" that I'm genuinely concerned.

Her mum has nothing up either.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.