RVKLoves #37 Vitamin Sea You Next Tuesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched the full wedding video for the first time. Is it just me or is it really bizarre (aside from the obvious child bride and creepy pweirdo vibes) in that most of the video seems to consist of the wedding preparations, but there's not much of the wedding itself?

I feel like I saw a million shots of people moving plant pots and flowers around and so on, but not really much of the wedding and people having a good time. I'm guessing it was an absolute snoozefest, everything was done to look good for online photos but I'm guessing the atmosphere was boring as duck.

Reactions: 13
"before we were properly engaged", "when we were properly together"

Grabby petal, properly this, properly that, properly bonkers in your house full of tat...😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely if you've planned a wedding to the point of booking stuff, you're agreed you're getting married and thus, you're already engaged? Regardless of whether anyone's got down on one knee? Such a little weirdo. Her ring sounds hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

New thread

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.