RVKLoves #37 Vitamin Sea You Next Tuesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate it when she shows pics of Raffy eating and food smeared everywhere! It makes feel nauseous and uncomfortable. And he STILL looks rather sallow to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
They went all the way to ‘Cali’ for free museums/baby sensory and gram content… and it was ‘just the best, just a dream’
Looks just like their time at IKEA lol according to Freya it was the best place ever …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Love how everyone on here sees through her constant tit. IKEA plagiarism visit, Bentos in clothes for a ten year old, poor Waffy Atlas with his head and legs hanging off the wicker change mat *just* to get that all important comparison month shot. Grabby, you’re a twit, please stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Raffy doesn't fit in that flat basket thing now, she needs to pass it on or flog it for 36p + £39.99 postage

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's found a new children's playground and it's free...called IKEA 🤣🤣🙈 Frah Frah loved it 😁 They'll be there every few weeks now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They went all the way to ‘Cali’ for free museums/baby sensory and gram content… and it was ‘just the best, just a dream’
Looks just like their time at IKEA lol according to Freya it was the best place ever …
thought exactly the same… her trip to the local ikea looks exactly like “the best children museums in “Cali””… 😅 The wooden houses, Waffy loving the aquarium… that was worth the jet lag! twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She makes out like she travels so her kids have these amazing experiences but anyone with kids knows that they are literally happiest in Pets at Home looking at the fish and rabbits. It’s all for the gram and it’s a load of bullshit pressure on new families to keep up, feeling like they need to cart their kids halfway across the world to play house in a one bedroom apartment. Looks like Raffy got a few new teeth while they were away, bet that was a barrel of laughs.

Incidentally I took my toddler to ikea today and he said it was a ‘really great shop’. So I’m glad Freya enjoyed it although who in their right mind let’s their 2 year old take a hefty wooden pram round Ikea on a Saturday. Madame grabby would have been the first to moan about mothers doing exactly that a few years ago, when she was in her ‘hostile to parents’ stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
In case you’ve forgotten fellow Tattlers Judith went to CALI. Raffy was 6 months when they were in CALI. He’s actually 7 months not 6 months as shown on her stories because they were in CALI. She can take a blender to the U.S but can’t take a pic of Raffy at 6 months? Mind blown
She couldn't fit that basket and the teeny disc with "6" on it in her suitcase along with all the other stupid tit she brought?

Screenshot_20220212-212259_Instagram.jpg

Did anyone else automatically assume when she said "women's clothes" that she had bought these for herself? I'm still not convinced she didn't, they are exactly her "style" (using that word loosely)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate it when she shows pics of Raffy eating and food smeared everywhere! It makes feel nauseous and uncomfortable. And he STILL looks rather sallow to me.
I agree, almost worryingly so, he looks almost yellow. I'm really, really hoping it's a filter

Reactions: 7
She couldn't fit that basket and the teeny disc with "6" on it in her suitcase along with all the other stupid tit she brought?

View attachment 1058185

Did anyone else automatically assume when she said "women's clothes" that she had bought these for herself? I'm still not convinced she didn't, they are exactly her "style" (using that word loosely)
Exactly that. Too much effort to take the disc

Reactions: 3
I agree, almost worryingly so, he looks almost yellow. I'm really, really hoping it's a filter
In a photo today with the two of them, Freya is peaches and cream while Rafferty is sallow and yellow.

I was surprised she posted the photo as the contrast between their complexions is so jarring.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
In a photo today with the two of them, Freya is peaches and cream while Rafferty is sallow and yellow.

I was surprised she posted the photo as the contrast between their complexions is so jarring.
I’m no Grabby fan but seriously, you’re ‘surprised’ by the colour of her children’s skin? They have different complexions, mine are the same - I have one rosy child, one yellow. Both perfectly healthy 🙂

I’m no Grabby fan but seriously, you’re ‘surprised’ by the colour of her children’s skin? They have different complexions, mine are the same - I have one rosy child, one yellow. Both perfectly healthy 🙂
Yep, very surprised.

Neither Ben or Becks have a yellow/olive/tan complexion. And Rafferty looks jaundiced and unwell rather than just a darker complexion.

The fact the photo was posted at all makes me think Becks can’t see the baby is unwell - it’s his normal for her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.