RVKLoves #37 Vitamin Sea You Next Tuesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very, very strange lack of Valentine's day 'content'. Even if she's finally cottoned on that people don't want to see gushing posts about her weirdo husband, what about the rest! Heart/love balloons, dusty straws, Frah Frah making the best card EVER, all completely by herself?!

I suspect there may be a glut of stories later with some twatty comment about how she was so caught up in the day she 'forgot' to post.
That’s the only possible explanation. In the past few stories we’ve seen heart pjs, heart tea towel, heart craft kits, heart sweatshirt… How odd…

Reactions: 8
Even if things are less than rosy I’d still expect at least 2 more heart grid posts for the ‘asfetic’

Reactions: 7
The real reason she “forgot” to post yesterday…. Got to keep up with her “dreamy” asfetic and grid symmetry hasn’t she….

A0ADB22F-F6AD-429E-9429-C5020CB04485.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
ah and there we ARE!
The love balloons and the dusty heart bunting have been dragged out for the 150th year in a row.

And of course she couldn't come on and post yesterday - she was having too much fun with all her many friends.

SOAKING. IT. ALL. IN.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hardly on her phone…..HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
What a load of bleeping (dusty, tired, boring) BOLLOCKS

• Haha
Reactions: 19
1. She’s bleeping mad
2. No one who has fun has to say they are too busy doing ‘something really fun’
3. ‘It has to get worse to get better phase’ 😂😂🙈🙈 You have just got back from a 3 week hol which was apparently the best everrrrrr. I know she’s talking about the house but still. And also, that house is never getting better, just worse.
Edit 4. No sign of V Day card from the old codge

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hardly on her phone…..HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
What a load of bleeping (dusty, tired, boring) BOLLOCKS

Guys........ she was too busy having fun to post.
So she *is* better than us all after all! Balance has been restored to the universe.

The heart themed grid has kicked off, later than usual because she was "Mumma"ing 10 x harder than everyone else.

(LOL at the "seeing friends" comment...your mum doesn't count grabby)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Instead of dicking around with storage, why don't you spend some money on new windows and a new front door.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For various reasons...

I wonder if it's finally dawned on the 15w bulb that is Grabby that not everyone (read no one) is jealous of this guy. His creepy visage used to feature on the reg but now? Not so much.
I’d say we’ve seen morrrrrre than enough of him lately on her crappy reels

That dusty dyptique valentines candle is back out again for the 10th year running 🤣

I for one am a bit disappointed the dusty straws didn’t make the cut this year 🤣

• Haha
'Parenting' in the rain not fun Grabby? Here's a novel idea, STAY THE duck INDOORS for once

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haven't we been allowed to go to indoor places since early summer last year?! I get that some things have taken a while to get back up and running in terms of activities like rhyme time etc but going inside can't be considered surreal at this point?!

Very, very strange lack of Valentine's day 'content'. Even if she's finally cottoned on that people don't want to see gushing posts about her weirdo husband, what about the rest! Heart/love balloons, dusty straws, Frah Frah making the best card EVER, all completely by herself?!

I suspect there may be a glut of stories later with some twatty comment about how she was so caught up in the day she 'forgot' to post.
Ten points to Gryfindor for this! Spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she *is* better than us all after all! Balance has been restored to the universe.

The heart themed grid has kicked off, later than usual because she was "Mumma"ing 10 x harder than everyone else.

(LOL at the "seeing friends" comment...your mum doesn't count grabby)
Does she have any friends left or has she stitched them all over/bored them to death? #askforaerm...friend😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d say we’ve seen morrrrrre than enough of him lately on her crappy reels

That dusty dyptique valentines candle is back out again for the 10th year running 🤣

I for one am a bit disappointed the dusty straws didn’t make the cut this year 🤣
That bloody candle was in the kitchen the other day!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just realised the title is still wrong. @Moderator can you update to #37?

I was having so much fun with my friends and being such a busy Mumma I forgot to get it corrected.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.