RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She drove over 2 hours to go to a beach for sunset - a 4 hour round trip for a few more staged photos for the ‘gram. 🤦🏽‍♀️

In the first photo she is SO stiff and awkward. It’s literally as if she set the beige teepee up, made sure the duck-off-straw-hat is visible in the background and then plonked herself down “QUICKBEN TAKE MY PHOTO WITH ME LOOKING NATURAL BEFORE THE SUN DISAPPEARS”

They then obviously couldn’t get that marshmallow Bunsen burner thingy to light in her instagrammable but windy spot so had to move it up the beach to a sheltered less ‘grammable place, cue more awkward photos smiling/grimacing on the uncomfortable pebbles.
{I can just visualise the panic at the thought of her pre-planned, blessed S’mores photos not being able to be perfectly executed as the windy Whitterings breeze repeatedly extinguished the flame...🤣}

One last photo with her right foot in the East Whitterings and her left one firmly in West Whittering {oh duck they forgot the tripod in their haste to get out the door}

and then it’s time to go home again.
They didn’t even get FISH AND CHIPS, surely that is most people’s reason to go to a beach at sunset?!
And no gelato! 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Banana boats picture.
BFD9DDB6-4EFE-41BD-9900-8C545684DFDB.jpeg

The Hershey’s chocolate she used is TERRIBLE!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why does she always go to such tit looking beaches? I live half an hour from a dreamy sunset grammable beach but I don't think I would schlep over there just for smores and photo opps with a baby 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I REALLY wanted Freya to be a bit like me.
Hate heat, hate sunshine, hate beaches, loves autumn forests and city breaks with lots of sight seeing, museum visiting and culture, wearing black head to toe like a little goth - SO not “grammable”. A child who would rebel and not fit her basic witch beach loving aesthetics. But no, “Freya loves the beach so much”. 🤢

Urgh. There’s still time, Bentos! For you to become something so deeply unfashionable you’d be written off mama’s instagram and be allowed to live a peaceful, private life.

Also, why the obsession with s’mores with basic witch UK instagrammers? We have victoria sponge in this country, ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They then obviously couldn’t get that marshmallow Bunsen burner thingy to light in her instagrammable but windy spot so had to move it up the beach to a sheltered less ‘grammable place, cue more awkward photos smiling/grimacing on the uncomfortable pebbles.
{I can just visualise the panic at the thought of her pre-planned, blessed S’mores photos not being able to be perfectly executed as the windy Whitterings breeze repeatedly extinguished the flame...🤣}
You are so right 😂😂
She said it was windy. Trying to pass this off as a dreamy, romantic marshmallow toasting pinterest moment, but they've actually had to abandon their stuff and hide in a corner to get it to work 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she is pregnant, then she has NO idea what she is in for having 2 babies under the age of 2.
Love that she sees herself as a travel connoisseur (#rvklovestotravel 🤮) but is surprised that England has some attractive beaches with sand dunes 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry to be mean, but he looks proper child catcher in this picture. Looming into view like a actual groomer.
It comes to something when the bastard tippex talons of terror (The TTTs) are the second worst thing in any picture. She's had less a mani/pedi than a mani/paedi 😳

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry to be mean, but he looks proper child catcher in this picture. Looming into view like a actual groomer.
It comes to something when the bastard tippex talons of terror (The TTTs) are the second worst thing in any picture. She's had less a mani/pedi than a mani/paedi 😳
Mani paedi 🤣 I’m done

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There was clearly gale force winds on that beach. Not only is the teepee about to take off and blow away, you can see bleeping kite surfers in the background with their giant parachutes out!

Like duck that was the dreamiest evening ever. It was so desperately trying hard to have a special wonderful time and failing.

And then the long rambling post justifying keeping Freya up ever so slightly past her bed time on one occasion?! That stick is just so far up her bum its unreal!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She really needs to consider moving to the seaside to get more content. 😉 she needs a beach where she can have BBQs and make s’mores.
Haha, imagine that, she’d not last 5 minutes without her mumma {{or is it mama}} on call!! 😂

Reactions: 5
There was clearly gale force winds on that beach. Not only is the teepee about to take off and blow away, you can see bleeping kite surfers in the background with their giant parachutes out!

Like duck that was the dreamiest evening ever. It was so desperately trying hard to have a special wonderful time and failing.

And then the long rambling post justifying keeping Freya up ever so slightly past her bed time on one occasion?! That stick is just so far up her bum its unreal!
Yes you can see the basket is about to take off 😂

• Haha
I often do wonder what the people she meets on her #dreamy travels think of her teeth- she really doesn’t do much to Shake off the British people have bad teeth stereotype. 🙄

Reactions: 2
I dont think anyone should be picked over because their teeth arent veneered bleached and resemble a row of tic tacs.
She has a perfectly healthy natural smile and yes it's not the instagram Hollywood smile but not everyone wants that. I think a lot of people look like they have dentures when they have cosmetic dentistry done.

I dont get the big deal about Smores. You can heat a marshmallow anywhere, they arent even that fantastic. Why drive for hours to cook 4 or so (that box didn't look big and probably contained a sample pack)

Reactions: 23
I think they are pretty broke, money goes on Cars, mortgage etc. I remember from her earlier blogs she said she had a love of Mulberry handbags. Ive not seen her with one for years. She very rarely buys new clothes. Ben wears the same stuff all the time and most of the expensive stuff is Gifted, and it looks like she cant even stretch to a haircut
I’d say the cars (maybe leased) and latest iPhones are registered to the property company with her dad so technically paid for

New shorts?!? 🕵️‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Honest to god...it looks like she landed on the moon. She would have been better off in her garden.
Dinner in a teepee? Isn’t this teepee a child’s play toy? The thought of them crawling in to eat ham sandwiches while the wind was howling around them really makes me laugh!
And a swim? The water would have been freezing too cold for a baby at sunset. So who swam... Grabby? Or Ben? She tells so many lies. I think she half believes her little fantasies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Here’s Julia Berolzheimer, who Becky fangirls, doing beach sunsets - the difference could not be more stark!

(Julia’s horizons are all straight too, which literally takes ten seconds to fix on a phone.)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You can’t make a memory if it isn’t logged on Instagram! Why even take that teepee? It looks like just there for the Instagram photos. Being held down by bags 😆 and more importantly what on earth is covering that inflatable crab at home while the teepee is on the beach 😱 it will be visible grabby!!
And grabby Freya probably wasn’t ‘too excited to sleep’ she probably couldn’t sleep because there were 50mph winds in her face after having her toes dipped in the water to say she had a ‘swim’!

• Haha
Reactions: 16