RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused - I thought you had to register the birth at your local registry office in your council?! Is Kings Langley even in the same district as St Albans?

Just a theory but could she have registered the birth in her local area and then gone to St Albans to pretend it was there? Given the amount of things she's staged it wouldn't surprise me.

Also good spot on the weaning timeline. God she's full of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her video a day makes you realise how much she has to plan everything- tree decorated 28th November but keep the photo to post on 2nd December. It’s all so fake!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm confused - I thought you had to register the birth at your local registry office in your council?! Is Kings Langley even in the same district as St Albans?

Just a theory but could she have registered the birth in her local area and then gone to St Albans to pretend it was there? Given the amount of things she's staged it wouldn't surprise me.

Same county so it’s fine but definitely not her nearest. Her birth certificate will show place and county of birth. St Albans won’t even feature.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Certainly explains the adult nappy! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah shovelling purées in at barely 5 months and claiming to do BLW
I don’t get why even now she references ‘BLW recipes’... that’s just called FOOD, Grabby!
they eat so healthily, why can’t Bentos just eat what they’re eating

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Readly again....how many times!!!! We didnt want it first time and we still dont want it now...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does her mum call her Rebecca. I find it a bit odd her mum does use a shortened name like Becca, Becks, Grabby. I get Rebecca is her name but a lot of the time family/friends would shorten it. Do you think she calls Ben, Benjamin??

Reactions: 1
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR FREYA HAS A COLOURFUL BALL PIT! albeit #gifted by a friend.

Take that Grabby. Bet she's stomping in her saltwaters "duck SAKE BEN IT DOESNT MATCH MY AESTHETIC!" 😂😂😂😂

Well done Grabby's friend. Freya looks so happy

• Haha
Reactions: 10