Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DigitalA

God I wish she could learn to string a sentence together without using a forward slash. Pick one word or use both.
I work in comms and a golden rule is a sentence should never be more than 15 words. If you need more words, then you need another sentence.....her latest was THIRTY EIGHT words. Makes my teeth itch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Kdog1985

Fundamentally the fact that monetising your kids on the Internet, faffing around with your interiors, and pretending you live a life thats 10x more dreamy than yours is considered a “career” is probably the most fucked up aspect of social media. This isn’t a proper job - and it’s fucking harmful.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

HashtagRealTalk

Still not a single primary colour to make an appearance at a first birthday party...

When my girl was born I promised I wouldn’t fill the house with tacky, bright coloured plastic shit as I am a bit houseproud and generally have a neutral/grey colour scheme throughout....fast forward 4 months and we have a fucking jungle jumparoo in the middle of the room, brightly coloured foam floor tiles taking over our dining area (you can keep your £200 instagrammable rubber play mats I’m no mug) and an abundance of sensory toys that are not wooden and certainly aren’t beige...just let Freya have some colour in her life FFS Grabby, as I suspect, at the tender age of one, beige and Rose gold aren’t her favourite colours...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Libertine

VIP Member
Don’t forget she was just thirteen when they met. Two months previously she was TWELVE YEARS OF AGE. 😳

• Sick
  • Wow

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
She found the time to reply to your dm 😂 Once she sees your screenshot on here you’ll be blocked too 😂

I think Freya is far too young for a play kitchen, she’s not even standing yet. I don’t think our children did this kind of play until they were nearer 3, but maybe they weren’t as advanced as baby bee 😂
Someone will be blocked but that's not me😂
I DMed her and she read it but ignored it. I noticed this in the comments around the same time and wondered if she'd reply to them.

If it has taken 3 months to hack an ikea play kitchen I'm expecting it to have a working induction hob too 😂

• Haha

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Thanks Grabs for a BLM check-list on what should have changed.
I’m going to go with diddly squat in her case unless showering a 1 year old with ridiculously expensive presents, having a professional photographer, professional cake, screening a self-indulgent movie about Bentos in some way is her way of lifting up black voices........
I literally cannot think of ONE thing she has done to educate herself.

• Heart
  • Angry

Itsallthedramamick

What do we think re the donation tattlers? Does anyone believe she donates the full amount? Or do you think she’s chucking £20 at a charity and keeping hundreds of pounds worth of gifted stuff? I struggle to believe she’d pass up the opportunity to gloat by either saying “donation for the full RRP made to...” or posting a screenshot of her donation on her stories. Makes me suspicious as to how much of the value of these gifted items she’s actually donating. 🤔
I seriously doubt she’s donating £20 I reckon £5 at a push the tight twat

• Haha
She’s constantly called out on portraying an unrealistic Insta life, but when she actually shares something REAL like her messy Tupperware cupboard she’s still shredded for it. The hatred on these threads is so strong that it wouldn’t matter what these people do, they’d still receive abuse for it.
{Mumma?}

• Haha

Cmayfield

VIP Member
This new blog post is golden 😆😆😆
"We spread out the cards and gifts over a few days, just one at a time to not cause overwhelm and so she could look at/appreciate each gift properly."
She's 1!!!! She appreciates food and sleep!!!!

"it's just insane how much they can change in a year" Oh really.... was that a surprise to you 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Oh the irony.

Also how do they watch TV with that massive vase of 'dreamy' flowers in the way? Surely she spends her life moving shit like that out of the way. Who could be arsed?!
Same person who has the time to swap out her seasonal hallway collection of shit every few months... summer straw hats arranged in the same way every year, follower by the same dusty autumn scarves collection, then don't forget all those pairs of rusty old carboot ice skates balanced all over the place.

And here was me thinking you just hung your coats on coat hooks. Such a common fool I am 😂

• Haha

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Their lives are just so boring. They stayed in a hotel, ate in their room with a take away pizza and their daughter slept in the loo. Hardly something to aspire to!

• Haha

Thedreamteam

Oh and she just posted, the climbing frame was gifted 🙄🙄 just the mere fact we can predict these things before they happen shows how bad this insta-ad/pr lifestyle has got. Oh but don’t worry, she donated to some charities again apparently (if that was true would you not post receipts?)

• Angry
  • Sad

Meringue22

VIP Member
Summer Bingo
- Cafe au lait dahlias
- Allotment glut probably featuring a muddy Bentos
- Trip to France where they “brave coronavirus“ on the Eurostar
Brave Coronavirus 🤣 she will as well!

I looked up her friend mollys Instagram and any fun looking thing like nights out, Ed Sheeran concert where there is a big group of girls, of course grabby isn’t there. Any meeting in the house? Grabby is there. And even brought bentos to a girls night Christmas dinner. Has to make it all about her
I thought it was weird she took Freya. I love my kids but Christ we all need a night off. Even more so when they’re little! (Mine aren’t btw). But you know, Grabbys breast milk is blessed by a chorus of angels so only she was able to feed her 🙄

• Haha

Sw4

VIP Member
Columbia road
Tbf I bloody love that place. I hate that she turns it into another backdrop for her insta aesthetic. It's nowhere near as serene and whimsical as she makes out though, it's full of market traders shouting in cockney accents and horddeessss of people (well obv pre-covid, not sure how they will regulate it now) . I love the chaos and the noise and the narrow street. She probably stands at one end from a distance and gives Ben specific orders of what to get for her gram photos, all the while crying at all the 'suspicious' looking people i.e. anyone that isn't white.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

DigitalA

Cracking up that in one of the comments she's out that the triangle is great especially as there is no soft play open!!

AS IF she would ever be seen dead at a soft play!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19