Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meringue22

VIP Member
I’m not even looking at her account today. I will combust. For all the gifted/PR (fuck off) stuff she’s received I think she should donate a minimum of £200. Grabby we know you read on here. Either prove you’ve donated or it didn’t happen

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
The thing is she has probably missed out loads in that blog too. That she may feel would be judged (more than it already is). I don’t believe they didn’t see each other and only emailed. And what kind of guy would be like that in his 20’s to only email for 2 years??
I said exactly this!! Are you telling me a 24 year old guy, in his prime years, waited around 18 months for a shag?! He either a) really is a weird, desperate loner b) was sleeping with Grabby from 13 but they kept it on the downlow or c) he was shagging someone else behind her back for 18 months. I can’t fathom how a “normal” 24 year old with a social life goes 18 months without sex. Jeez, my husband was like a dog on heat when we were that age 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
Here’s Julia Berolzheimer, who Becky fangirls, doing beach sunsets - the difference could not be more stark!

(Julia’s horizons are all straight too, which literally takes ten seconds to fix on a phone.)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Katiearchiedan

Thing is, it’s got naff all to do with Freya (Fweya) has it really? It’s the Grabbeccccaaaaa Show ‘Baby is 1’ ep. Biiiiggg blousy ‘mama’ dress, allllll the gifted/copied decs, a pile of ‘pure’ baby breakfast slop that includes pancakes which in that photo look like a big poop 😂 and even the charity donations (alleged). The baby is just another prop for Grabby to showcase how apparently wonderful her life is, at least 10 times better than that of anyone else! 🤣

And of course another opportunity to remind us all how wonderful and perfect the birth was. Those stories...the pink sky, the bee...what utter tosh. Are we going to have to have a re run of this every year?

• Haha

Peachesplease

All these twats have started using PR press sample since the backlash against #gifted has started to grow. They think it makes it sound better.

I will not buy a babyzen yo-yo because I can name at least 20 insta-huns off the top of my head (incl Grabby) who have got one free. Why should I pay for one and they don't?

• Heart
Had to edit slightly to fit- credit goes to @Ghosttalk4

RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat doesn't sound like much fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young.

thought I’d get it up and running coz our favourite spoilt little brat is going to give us plenty of fodder over the next 24 hours 🙄

#ohfreya
#ohbabysfirstbirthday
#dreamygrooming

• Haha
  • Heart

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
It was probably a romantic love story to them!
I genuinely think that she believes things were different for them. There is no way that she would share so much information about her being 13 and hooking up with a 24 year old on a school trip if she thought that made him a fucking criminal. You know what a snob she is, shed never ruin her own gram reputation. I dont think she realises quite how gross it is. If that's true, I blame her parents for that.

They will be sat there watching it together saying 'wow, how terrible. Thats nothing like us, I was wise for my years' 🤨🤮

When she came on here, I'm sure she said something along the lines of they are happy and their family are ok with it, so it's no one else's business (even though she MADE it our business by writing a bloody post about it!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Libertine

VIP Member
There is NO WAY her mother has a broken rattan chair shoved in her greenhouse. That was invented to justify ruining a piece of furniture for a toy kitchen ‘hack’.

It isn’t a real IKEA hack, either. Proper IKEA hacks involve taking a piece of furniture and improving or changing its function. All she has done is pull apart a nice, sturdy, interactive child’s toy and made it less nice, sturdy and interactive! All this ‘fitting their aesthetic’ - I can’t see any rattan anywhere else in their cluttered home?!

Oh, and the caravan ‘reno’? She’s run out of ideas for content. It may never be taken on the road, but she’ll be able to affiliate link hardware, power tools and no doubt Liberty fabrics. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I'm sorry to be mean, but he looks proper child catcher in this picture. Looming into view like a actual groomer.
It comes to something when the bastard tippex talons of terror (The TTTs) are the second worst thing in any picture. She's had less a mani/pedi than a mani/paedi 😳

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
The PR sample thing really annoys me. If it is a ‘PR sample’ then where is the review? An honest, factual review that highlights the pros and cons of the product, where it could be improved, comparisons to similar products etc? I haven’t seen any of this. Therefore its a #freebie grabby, NOT a PR sample.

• Heart

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Now you’ve pointed it out I’m raging 🤣
We’ve ordered one for our baby, using his saved Christmas and birthday money, and still ummed and ahhed for AGES about it because they’re not cheap. I knew we wanted one when I was pregnant, and researched for ages about where best to get one. Just a few weeks ago on her grabby shopping list birthday blog she didn’t even know what they were called, but lo and behold there one is! And not even a fun painted colourful one 😂😂
Do you really think she would pay that much out of her own pocket? 😒 It’ll either be gifted, or a present from the grandparents, like everything else for Bentos. It’s like when she was first born... gifted pram, gifted cot, gifted car seat, gifted play mat, gifted nursery decor... even down to the bloody paint on the walls! The only things she couldn’t blag herself for free were an ergo carrier and a baby monitor, both of which she said mumma bought for her. The only thing Grabby buys with her own money are those hideous mustard rompers and grey tights that look like they would fit a 5 year old. And even then Freya only gets a handmade one from a little independant shop if it’s gifted, otherwise it’s a China knock off from eBay, of which Grabby seems to delight in telling everyone how cheap it was. Christ knows why, I’d be ashamed to admit how little I’d spent on my own daughter given how much of the big ticket items she didn’t even have to pay a penny for. She makes herself look like an absolute tight arse.

• Heart
  • Haha

Clare

VIP Member
Why is she still wearing Bentos on the front like a great big prize turkey. I know you can, but that’s no reason to 🤣

• Haha

Peachesplease

You have to pay for the cowshed toiletries at soho house?? That is hilarious. Luxury it ain't.
So in future when I see the instahuns drooling over the cowshed toiletries at soho-wherever, I'll know they just took a photo, and didn't actually use them..... 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

FriYAY

The grandad by his own admission is a ‘multimillionaire’, a MULTImillionaire. Let’s all let that one sink in for a minute.......Ben and Grabby should be ashamed for accepting freebies for their daughter, the grandparents should be ashamed of them for accepting free gifts for their grandchild and these stupid, crass, thoughtless companies should be completely ashamed for gifting to a multimillionaire family in the middle of a pandemic. It’s all quite sickening. How hard faced do you have to be to openly write a blog begging for presents, stating you wouldn’t buy them yourself, then accepting one as a present for your daughter and gloating on SM. Rebecca, no one in your family would say this to you but you need to take a long hard look in the mirror at the type of woman/mother/role model you are.
Guys, guys, guys, I think we're all forgetting that, in her own words, it's IMPORTANT she still accepts gifts to share and support small brands. I mean, I know she could just BUY the items and share them, therefore still supporting them, but apparently it's IMPORTANT that they are gifted to her.....??🤔🤔🤔

{she's not called Grabby for nothing.....}

• Haha

Peachesplease

God I would be so embarrassed to have to lower myself to have to beg people to give me things I want for free. If I can't afford it, I don't get it. If I think it's not worth the money, I don't get it. It's that simple. She must be so pleased with herself. She has no shame whatsoever.

• Heart
  • Angry