RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish this was a thing when my daughters were young {3 to 4 yrs}, they would've adored it and I would have had lots of fun customizing it. There's so many fabulous hacks online, only Grabby could create something soo bloody boring Zzzzz.
I’d have loved one for my girls. I remember looking and at the time they were really pricey so they ended up with a dinky one. They really loved it though. I might buy the ikea one and ‘hack’ (🤦🏼‍♀️) it for my nephew 🙌🏻

Erm WHAT?! And grabby is taking credit?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d have loved one for my girls. I remember looking and at the time they were really pricey so they ended up with a dinky one. They really loved it though. I might buy the ikea one and ‘hack’ (🤦🏼‍♀️) it for my nephew 🙌🏻

MYbe she will start offering tours and charging a fee. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Hilarious. The only thing ‘creative’ about our Grabs are the stories she tells herself (and us more’s the pity) about how great her ridic life is. Genuinely you’d be so, so embarrassed if you had anything about you at all.

Reactions: 6
If this is how tit her IKEA kitchen hack is, how crap is this caravan conversion going to be that she has been talking about forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bleughhhh. Boring boring boring, and a complete copy of the two "heavily inspired" ones. She sucks the joy out of everything - that is a play kitchen made for Grabby, not Baby Bee. However, it is the perfect setting to play make bland breakfast slop...🤢

If this is how tit her IKEA kitchen hack is, how crap is this caravan conversion going to be that she has been talking about forever.
its going to be boringly bland as well, bet she's got a (private) Pinterest board full of ideas to rip off already and her 🐑 will be tripping over themselves to tell her how amazing it is. 🙄

its going to be boringly bland as well, bet she's got a (private) Pinterest board full of ideas to rip off already and her 🐑 will be tripping over themselves to tell her how amazing it is. 🙄
100%. I looked on her pinterest to see if she had pinned any IKEA Kitchens. She absolutely has a hidden board of ideas to steal and pass off as her own.

There is absolutely nothing original about her at all. Most likely because she has never had the chance to develop her own personality as a child bride.

Reactions: 8
So she has copied other people, not one original idea there at all and then is going to write a blog post about it?!?! Surely the post should just say, go to x and y’s instagrams. Copy them. Done. {as a side note, they both have smaller followings than her, goes to show how ‘influential’ she really is}

it’s the packet brownies all over again 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So she has copied other people, not one original idea there at all and then is going to write a blog post about it?!?! Surely the post should just say, go to x and y’s instagrams. Copy them. Done.

The packet brownies 😂😂😂 I forgot about them. Best recipie post ever.

Open the packet. Add water. Cook like the box says. Tada, here's a blog post about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So she has copied other people, not one original idea there at all and then is going to write a blog post about it?!?! Surely the post should just say, go to x and y’s instagrams. Copy them. Done. {as a side note, they both have smaller followings than her, goes to show how ‘influential’ she really is}

Omg they are EXACT copies just checked out their instas.

What the hell is with this beige tones trend? Some of it looks nice on Insta posts with heavy filters and don't get me wrong I love a bit of rattan and wicker. But poor babies growing up in a world of muted tones, when they go out it must be so overwhelming.

Reactions: 7
How does she have the cheek to take any kind of credit for that kitchen? A DIY blogpost is she bleeping kidding me??
As usual the sheep are all praising Grabby for being so original and creative

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lots of my friends have little ones and have customised this kitchen. Each and every one of them is better than this one.

• Haha
Honestly imagine thinking that this is a good idea. And it annoys me so much that all her bloody lemmings validate her bad choices.

Hacking wasn't really a thing when mine were young enough for play kitchens, so they just had one that i bought online. Took a long night of scotch and swearing for my husband to put it together according to the instructions - let alone de-construct it. Who has the time / inclination - honestly ?

These things are designed by qualified product designers for children. All the meetings, planning and thought that would have gone into it, to ensure that children have the most play value and fun possible. But noooooo they know better, Freya doesn't need a light up hob ... she can have fun with this beige knob instead. Light up toys are for paupers. We are CONSIDERABLY richer than YOU ! (10 x richer to be precise)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Speaking of which, is this said caravan tucked away at the side of the house ???? {{needs a good wash}} Dreamy!! 😂
Good spot. Her IKEA hack blog post is up and she has said their caravan is outside waiting for them to do up. Can't wait 🙄

• Haha
1BA8A2D3-FD50-45A4-857A-98E1E1FE0872.jpeg
how deluded can one person be?! Does she think unique means exactly the same as the one I copied?!

713E9003-6766-4205-9FD0-FDA95C35E616.jpeg

I don’t think it counts as upcycling if it’s a brand new object?
So basically, because they are American that makes it totally okay to flog this as her own and not only that, but to write a whole blog post on it. Okay 🙄.

Still reading... she mentions concern about the paintwork getting damaged by toys but nothing about the safety aspect of using all of these paints etc on the toy. Everything that it was coated in by Ikea would be tested and met regulations for toys, whereas Grabby is spraying any old paint onto this...

Final thoughts:
- She says we but as always Benpecked did all the work
- Freya got a toy delivered, had to watch it be slowly but surely made less and less fun and then got to play with it. No big reveal for the person the gift was actually for, just the followers

what an absolute joke

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16