RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw the post about Freya playing with Grabbys teeth. Chortled to myself and thought “this is gonna be gold on tattle!” Came straight over here and I’m the first one!! Girls you’ve let me down... 🤣🤣🤣
Haha! Why does she feel the need to post such things?

Reactions: 4
Jesus wept. Stay still for a bit?! Eh? You can spend all day everyday staying still Grabby. Spare a thought for the mums working full time and wishing they could ‘stay still for a bit’ and spend time with their kids. You bleeping twit
Summed up in a nutshell. A bleeping twit.

Reactions: 11
Jesus wept. Stay still for a bit?! Eh? You can spend all day everyday staying still Grabby. Spare a thought for the mums working full time and wishing they could ‘stay still for a bit’ and spend time with their kids. You bleeping twit
playing with her teeth? They’re big enough 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
playing with her teeth? They’re big enough 🤷🏽‍♀️
Maybe even Freya knows her mum needs her teeth sorting and that's her way of telling her 😂

Seriously if I was her I'd cut back on one of her bazillion holidays and get invisalign instead, I just can't get over how awful her teeth are.

Reactions: 6
Maybe even Freya knows her mum needs her teeth sorting and that's her way of telling her 😂

Seriously if I was her I'd cut back on one of her bazillion holidays and get invisalign instead, I just can't get over how awful her teeth are.
Why would she get them straightened. As they are, shes more like a child... Benpecked loves that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

She’s patiently waiting for it to be #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She drove over 2 hours to go to a beach for sunset - a 4 hour round trip for a few more staged photos for the ‘gram. 🤦🏽‍♀️

In the first photo she is SO stiff and awkward. It’s literally as if she set the beige teepee up, made sure the duck-off-straw-hat is visible in the background and then plonked herself down “QUICKBEN TAKE MY PHOTO WITH ME LOOKING NATURAL BEFORE THE SUN DISAPPEARS”

They then obviously couldn’t get that marshmallow Bunsen burner thingy to light in her instagrammable but windy spot so had to move it up the beach to a sheltered less ‘grammable place, cue more awkward photos smiling/grimacing on the uncomfortable pebbles.
{I can just visualise the panic at the thought of her pre-planned, blessed S’mores photos not being able to be perfectly executed as the windy Whitterings breeze repeatedly extinguished the flame...🤣}

One last photo with her right foot in the East Whitterings and her left one firmly in West Whittering {oh duck they forgot the tripod in their haste to get out the door}

and then it’s time to go home again.
They didn’t even get FISH AND CHIPS, surely that is most people’s reason to go to a beach at sunset?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Her teeth are the most interesting thing about her.

Another nauseating dreamy post. I love how she presents herself as someone who just does things last minute when it is very obvious that everything is very very planned.

I find it so odd that she pretends to live in both Berkhamsted and St Albans!

I do wonder if she is pregnant?

Reactions: 11
Freya being carried facing backwards now...

Hi Grabatha.

Also THOSE bleeping SANDALS! 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks like the most uncomfortable place ever to sit! How odd. Imagine a crawling baby on all those rocks.

Reactions: 8
You drove 2 hours each way to the beach to toast marshmallow over a tiny tin. What a bleeping pointless waste of time!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Literally have nothing better to do with themselves than schlep across the country to watch a sunset and toast some marshmallows🙄

Dreamy - check
Vitamin Sea - check
Sunglasses halfway up forehead - check

I’m thinking pregnant now...
Would she still wear Bentos on her front if she was?
So hard to tell with those shapeless sacks she wears 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10