RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flipping heck that vid is a real glimpse into the madness. What is she doing waving that birth certificate about?! I assume that’s what it is? Birth certificate as ‘prize ham’ moment! 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Flipping heck that vid is a real glimpse into the madness. What is she doing waving that birth certificate about?! I assume that’s what it is? Birth certificate as ‘prize ham’ moment! 🙈🙈🙈
I hardly glanced at our daughter’s birth certificate. It was a formality not an award 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The birth certificate bit is embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
“Screened” that video like they were at the Cannes Film Festival and not a birthday party in the suburbs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is she surgically attached to that long orange floral dress?! It’s all she ever wears!!
She is a classic nouveau snob. It’s all about the name/brand hence the obsession with Soho House in its various forms.
And why so cryptic Grabs with the ‘various reasons’ why you can’t go away without Freya. Bet she is dying to leave Bentos with Mumma and gad about dreamy Venice doing hand hearts with this guy. If Covid and all the travel uncertainty wasn’t happening she’d have been outta there!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I dont think she would want to leave Freya with her parents because of the previously discussed drinking "issues". I bet she would make them promise not to drink while they are looking after Freya.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
“Screened” that video like they were at the Cannes Film Festival and not a birthday party in the suburbs
Surprised they haven't got one of the pull down projector screens and did an outside viewing for everyone in the garden... mmm, maybe they'll save that up for Freya's birthday extravaganza next year, as there will be 2 years worth of memories to share. They could also bung in the wedding video too 😁:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
How many people does it take to register a baby?? “Mum make sure you’re free Tuesday. I need you to video us coming out the registry office and my hands need to be free to wave the certificate” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You have to pay for the cowshed toiletries at soho house?? That is hilarious. Luxury it ain't.
So in future when I see the instahuns drooling over the cowshed toiletries at soho-wherever, I'll know they just took a photo, and didn't actually use them..... 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I bought cowshed shower gel because I got sucked in - it’s rubbish, the smell wears off so quickly and it doesn’t lather at all.

Reactions: 2
Where was she born. As I’m sure place of birth not place of registered is shown on cert. i would love it if it still says Stevenage or Watford despite her efforts.
Kings Langley. My kids certs show town and county they were born in so Freya’s will too i assume

Reactions: 4
Just checked and St Albans is further away than other towns which is where she should have gone to register the birth...
You’re also meant to register a birth in the “district” where the baby is born and on the birth certificate it definitely will say the town and county of birth!

Reactions: 2
Just checked and St Albans is further away than other towns which is where she should have gone to register the birth...
You’re also meant to register a birth in the “district” where the baby is born and on the birth certificate it definitely will say the town and county of birth!
The lengths some people go to to pretend to be posher than they actually are 🙄🤣!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She basically went there to make it look like it was her closest town. She had pizza in the park too which is hilarious because the registry office is on the other side of the town and she would have had to get back in the car and drive to the registry office from the park!

• Haha
Reactions: 5