RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes what bloody friends, have never seen a shred of evidence they exist.

Also wish that person who posted on mumsnet could shed some light- they said RVK definitely doesn't live the life she portrays on Instagram, wonder what kind of life it is then?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes what bloody friends, have never seen a shred of evidence they exist.

Also wish that person who posted on mumsnet could shed some light- they said RVK definitely doesn't live the life she portrays on Instagram, wonder what kind of life it is then?
I’m sure it’s as we’ve all said before... that they live life on the cheap (hence the packet ham) and that she’s desperately unhappy yet rubs her perfect dreamy #kindlygifted life in everyone’s faces to make her feel better

Reactions: 8
These companies must see the discount codes ringing through and think it was worth their while to gift away (to people who can definitely afford the product) Yet they don’t see the people that are put off by this fake advertising and how much money they actually lose. Like someone said a few posts before, if they can afford to give away multiple items they can afford to drop the prices. And it just shows what mark up they have and how much they rake in. Many reputable established companies (of all kinds) do not even advertise. And definitely do not gift. Because they don’t need to.

Reactions: 12
Well having a snoop through her tagged posts - she appears to have a close friend who is a PT - but never has she once helped her out by advertising for her.

Reactions: 3
Seriously does The Suffolk Nest every do anything that Grabby hasn't ready done? I'd be so mortified to keep copying everything.

Whilst I am past the stage of needing kid/baby stuff if I had my time again I would actively avoid these brands thst overly gift. It definitely devalues the exclusive cachet that some want and for any of us with half a brain. We know it's artificially pushing up the price the rest of us pay, which is counterintuitive to my thinking.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know I thought the same when I saw this. The Suffolk Nest just wants to be grabby. Bit embarrassing how much she copies her 🙄

Reactions: 6
Is it just me that thinks velcro trainers were only designed for toddlers who can't yet do shoelaces, or is this an actual thing? Jeez they are 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Already forgotten to mark that climbing frame (clothes airer) as gifted on her story today

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Well having a snoop through her tagged posts - she appears to have a close friend who is a PT - but never has she once helped her out by advertising for her.
Ooh great snoop! And WELL they all look most normalish and un-Grabby. No wonder we never see them on her feed. And they clearly haven’t had a £900k house purchased for them. How does she stomach the get togethers at theirs?!?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly. I am 100% more likely to buy a product that someone has researched, bought themselves and then recommended. If a company has to give them away for free to plug them, then I’ve no interest. Especially for a big purchase like a pram.
I actually unfollowed the shop that gifted the pram to Suffolk Nest as that tipped me over the edge, those prams are mega money! Unfortunately as we’ve seen with the climbing frame to RVK the brand isn’t necessarily the one gifting, it’s the small shops who stock the items. I can’t fathom why they do it with high value products as they must need so many more sales to recoup the money from gifting?

Reactions: 9
She’s seriously taken on an ad where she’s going to pretend her one year old eats puréed slop from a pouch?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pretty sure it says on all baby pouches do not feed from the pouch til 36 months

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So nice to see Freya wearing something pretty and colourful rather than the sludge/grey/brown tones she insists on dressing her in. It doesn’t surprise me that she didn’t buy it!

Pretty sure it says on all baby pouches do not feed from the pouch til 36 months
I think it’s more to do with the choking risk from the cap, feeding from the pouch is fine (just questionable for a toddler who can clearly eat real food)

Just had a quick look at Suffolk nest and she gets so many more likes than grabs and has two thirds of her following!

Reactions: 4
So nice to see Freya wearing something pretty and colourful rather than the sludge/grey/brown tones she insists on dressing her in. It doesn’t surprise me that she didn’t buy it!
I thought the same, she looks lovely in the blue.

Reactions: 3
After the terrible Readly advert she’s back with another terrible B-Tech advertising campaign...

1) Grabby Hun 👋🏽 If you’re going to base this product on the fact lockdown is easing and having more picnics than ever before, then at least make it look like you’re having a picnic...there’s no bleeping food for starters, I’m sure you have some child-friendly melamine crockery in your locker and where the devil is that F&M hamper - get the bastard thing out the utility room and look like you mean business! {ALSO imagine being a bystander in the park That day and witnessing this charade...Arrive at park, roll out #kindlygifted rubber mat, plonk infant on it, shove #AD pouch in her mouth, micromanage husband or maybe even Mumma to take photos, check photos, roll up #kindlygifted rubber mat, Chuck #AD purée in the bin and duck off home...}

2) If you are keen to keep peddling this Earth-Mother-Instahun guise on the ‘gram then you need to learn to loosen up in front of the camera....your highly-strung, Extreme-Type-A personality is overwhelmingly apparent in every “in the moment, laughing with your child natural pose” photo you post....perhaps the best way to go about gaining some nice photos where you don’t have shoulders as earrings and eyes looking at the camera {even behind misplaced sunglasses} would be to actually live in the moment, ditch the crappy advertising campaigns and give your daughter a childhood in which she isn’t a bleeping prop....

I thought the same, she looks lovely in the blue.
Agreed, she looks pretty cute when she’s finally dressed in something appropriate for her age, pretty and and not attempted to match with her beige surroundings

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25