RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making another trip away look like an absolute snooze fest. She’s such a bore on constant loop.
100%! I have never looked at her feed and thought ‘I’d love to go there, looks like she had an amazing time!’ She makes everything look so boring! She goes to lots of lovely places but makes it look like the dullest experience ever...

Reactions: 13
I have never seen anyone front carry a 1 year old before! Back carry or pushchair, I mean she made such a hoo ha over choosing her free pushchair but then never uses it. It looks so uncomfortable for both of them.

Reactions: 14
I have never seen anyone front carry a 1 year old before! Back carry or pushchair, I mean she made such a hoo ha over choosing her free pushchair but then never uses it. It looks so uncomfortable for both of them.
Maybe if she’d paid for the pushchair with her own real life pennies instead of it being kindly gifted/pr press product she’d probably have more value attached to it. I saved hard for mine and it was a huge outlay but I used it so much, in order to justify the cost. But when you live in Dreamy land and spend chocolate coins, nothing has any real value.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She does leave Freya though. Molly posted a pic with another friend last year saying "babysitting duties"

Looks like a lovely clientele at the new soho house o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
D4936EB6-BF0F-4F5E-A974-F4D7D27A5AC4.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Bingo. Gelato. Oh duck off you pretentious pratt. She’s one year old. Call it an ice cream cone like a regular mum. Sorry Mumma would. 🤬

Next thread title please
And it had to be a 'healthy' yogurt gelato, not good old sugar laden Mr Whippy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow she must be so chuffed with her glut of dreamy, sunshiney, heavenly photos to rub in everyone’s face this weekend...

OF COURSE it was dreamy
OF COURSE the sun shone
OF COURSE Freya slept perfectly in the travel cot

Because if not, it wouldn’t be gram worthy would it?
Because if not, it would be... a trip to the zoo. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe if she’d paid for the pushchair with her own real life pennies instead of it being kindly gifted/pr press product she’d probably have more value attached to it. I saved hard for mine and it was a huge outlay but I used it so much, in order to justify the cost. But when you live in Dreamy land and spend chocolate coins, nothing has any real value.
I've always been of the belief that If you haven't physically earned a penny {aka worked} in your entire life, how would you ever appreciate the value of anything. Grabby {and most probably her brother} have been pandered to by their parents, you'd think they'd be determined to instill some work ethic into both of them. I'm guessing the {take it he still lives at home} brothers pizza cough business, was a little fish dangled on a rod by mummy & daddy to give him something to do but that doesn't even seem to have gotten off the ground. Grabby faffing about taking lots of dreamy pics for the gram and doing the odd ad, isn't a proper job nor career.

Sooner or later the instagram bubble for 'influencers' is gonna burst because how can it carry on, especially now with how much this global pandemic has cost everyone and every business in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watching her second a day videos and, even a year later, I can’t believe she went all the way to St Albans to register the birth. She is is pretentious!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why why why would you show such personal moments. I know somebody on this thread said she would not be able to resist showing this video and they were right

Reactions: 17
I’ve been capturing mini video clips of my little one in her first year and I can tell you now I don’t feature in the video until about 3 months in! It would involve having to say to my husband “can you film me doing this...” which kinda kills the moment really! Bet we don’t get treated to the video clips between March 23rd and July 4th.......🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wtf have I just watched?! Does she think she’s some sort of celebrity? Absolute cringe! She always has to make out she’s the best at everything doesn’t she? Who would even think of filming stuff like that when they’d just had a baby?! She’s an absolute head

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So this morning I’ve learned...
The Christmas Eve photoshoot was set up on December 11th, and they weaned her almost a month early 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She does leave Freya though. Molly posted a pic with another friend last year saying "babysitting duties"

Looks like a lovely clientele at the new soho house o_Oo_Oo_Oo_OView attachment 180193
People with tattoos?!
Do you think they also play *whispers* video games?
I wonder did she sob and beg reception at Soho house to search their bags for being "suspicious"

*clutches pearl (earrings)*
*faints*

• Haha
Reactions: 11