Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
RVK_Loves if you are still reading can I ask you a question that I’ve always wondered about?

You seem to promote Franca Manca Pizza a lot. When you’ve been asked for recommendations of London’s best places to eat you’ve suggested it. You often seem to eat in them on your UK based trips.

Do you have some sort of affiliation/relationship with them? Or do you just really rate them? Seems odd that you’d suggest a high street chain when being asked what is the best place to eat in London

U Wot

Colours are so important for setting the scene in a nursery so I’m painting it griege. I love her naïvety :) We’ve all been there, planning a lovely neutral babies room and then finding yourself wading through a tidal wave of plastic tat which irritatingly the baby seems to love more than the wooden ark - damn you babies for not having better taste!

I’d never use Valspar paint after seeing another blogger give an honest review of it. I’ve seen online reviews saying it smells like cat wee in the warm weather too. I did some research after seeing a few other bloggers promoting it and was considering using myself.

Ellabella

VIP Member
How does her husband get so much time off work for monthly holidays? Even if he owns his own company, surely he needs to do some work sometimes?!

Zbear11

Even the way she finds out the gender is so boring. I’m surprised she’s not gone whole shebang for a balloon in the garden with the drawn on plans for the garden for the millionth time

fmmac

Yeah, I read on her blog that they had been together 10 years or so... How does that even work if she is only 25 or 26 and he is older than her? Gross.
So she must've been 15 or 16 and he was in his mid-twenties?? Her parents should've been calling the police!!

Noodles86

View attachment 11617 so I went to read the Ideal Home Post but fell down the wedding and engagement posts too. The whole 'How he proposed' post is just bafflingly cringe. So the reason she decided to get married was Pinterest? Romantic fool.
Plus they booked everything two years in advance but weren't engaged? WHO DOES THAT?
My god! That doesn’t sound romantic at all!

Piccalilli Shinpads

I quite liked her old house. Sort of lost her fora bit when she changed Instagram name. Didn't realise she was so young when they met brrrr

The part in that blog post about the bugaboo- okaaaay Rebecca you don’t need to scrape the barrel to defend yourself, maybe next time you won’t be silly enough to justify your freebie by saying you would have bought it yourself 🙄

Noodles86

I never understood that, away on holiday in tropical paradise but still watching Netflix? Maybe as Ive never had a holiday like that, but I couldn’t imagine wanting to watch box sets in a place like.

And as for the tweets, that really does show up her true colours like you say. She doesn’t sound as mature as she claims!

Meringue22

VIP Member
I don’t think I can ever recall her having an actual job since graduating. She’ll count writing for the wedding blog and renovating as her job, but we all know that’s bullshit.
She hasn’t ever worked. She got her degree but didn’t fancy the commute into London so decided it wasn’t for her 🙄

First comment on her latest post is her brother saying “that bump 😍”. Perhaps it’s just me but my brothers would never ever comment like that on my photos 🤷🏼‍♀️
Urgh! 🤮

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Why anyone would want to give birth there (hello, morbidity and mortality figures!) is beyond me, but it looks good and as you say, you get a glass of bubbly...

Davesbird

She’s VERY defensive on her blog post today. I have a feeling she’s pissed off that people can see through her!

Meringue22

VIP Member
I’m wracking my brains to think of one of her tips which involved ‘crisp packets or something’.....it was a ‘tip’ she’d pinched from Pinterest. She loves Pinterest

bubbletea123

VIP Member
‘Cutting down on what they share makes Instagram less about real life’?! Does she know how ridiculous this sounds when she lives the life she does?! It can’t ever be classed as ‘real life’ full stop!
She won't go private as that is her income. Not sure who she's trying to fool.