Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I’ve just had a good read through all the past comments....

1) The 15 year old dating a 25 year old thing is just plain ODD. Also, I can’t help but think were her parents okay with it because they knew he had the money to keep her in the lifestyle she was accustomed to? Would they have been so understanding if he was a waiter in a local restaurant, or doing admin in an office for 18k a year? 🤔

and 2) when she comes on here to defend herself she says it isn’t like she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth or a trust fund, yet I followed her years back when she’s was in her old house and planning her wedding. She was featured in ideal home magazine, which tells you how much someone has paid for their house, and she said in the magazine that when they bought the house there was issue with getting the mortgage quickly enough, so her parents bought the house for her IN CASH for £311,000 until they could sort the mortgage out. I’m sorry, but how many people do you know whose parents have got a spare 300k sitting about? 😳
Not many people. We were able to put close to $500,000 ($300,000) down on our house. The only reason we could though is that my husband worked his ass off as an expat and saved a lot of his money as we didn't have bills to cover, etc, as expats.

It is me...

It’s a phenomenal amount of expensive stuff and it makes me feel quite sad that new mums may think that some of this stuff is essential - it is not. She’s in for a massive shock if she thinks a sleepyhead is going to magically make her baby sleep on schedule. So much stuff bought weeks and weeks before the baby is due - do people really do this? It’s crazy.

As an aside, every affiliate link is an AD (that’s a slam dunk for ASA) and if you have a mix of affiliate and non affiliate links then you need to identify the AD ones separately. Oh and also, if you feature gifted stuff then of course the post is sponsored - featuring them in a list of newborn must haves is exactly what the brand wants to happen.

Hashtagblessed

She would have been listed as a director for dividend and tax reasons probably.

Funny to see how she’s all about promoting the small brands on her stories now ? Hi Rebecca!

Bore Off

Do you think she is aware of how she comes across? Or does she just not care? What does she do with her days? For real?

It is me...

Generally sensible not to advertise to the internetz when you're going to be out of the house for periods of time.

Although I can hear the dialogue between the burglars now
- Right, what did you find?
- I got a 'Live. Love. Laugh' in a frame. And this set of mini dishes in rose gold
- Shite! What about you?
- 100 yoga poses on a canvas bag
I read somewhere that insurance policies are void if you show on social media, publicly, that you are way and your house can be identified.

Edit: found it. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....media-post-invalidate-insurance-burglary/amp/

Noodles86

i know what you mean. I can’t picture it either.

Does anyone else feel a bit sorry for the husband? He seems quite under the thumb. Sounds like he has a LOT to do before the baby arrives ?

Starshining

VIP Member
Me neither.
100 unworn baby grows, exquisitely plumped pillows, and the most premium overpriced vitamins do not make you a better mum.
Appreciating the simple things make for a much happier family in my experience.
That's why I feel content with what I have and she always seems to be chasing the next thing because she's never satisfied.
Well said! There is a void that Rebecca is filling with this “whimsical, famous five lifestyle”

This infuriated me 🙄
That’s her version of being “relateable”

rvkloves

Why is this not disclosed as an ad then? View attachment 10759

Or this?

View attachment 10760

Or this?

View attachment 10761

Or this?
View attachment 10762

Or this?

View attachment 10763

Or this?

View attachment 10764

That’s not including any of the holidays you only recently started disclosing as #presstrips and only a small selection of some of your pictures on your feed. It’s not just a creative outlet, Rebecca, it’s your business. Just be honest with people. I don’t know why it’s so hard for you to do this.
None of these were ads, with gifts/unpaid instead - a lot of these pre-date the new guidelines on gifting {these are 2 years old?} so you only had to declare if there was payment or editorial control - none of which these did. Since the new guidelines, everything has been marked. If you look at the 11 people who were made examples of when they first announced the new guidelines, they were still tagging and not declaring ads with people they had previously relationships with. However, I've now gone a step further and any previous relationships are now disclosed. The previous trips were part of being a honeymoon editor for when I worked with SYGM so it wasn't part of my instagram. Since the new guidelines this January, this is all marked. Surely if there were examples of recent things you would have added those here?

Meringue22

VIP Member
I see her idol Courtney Adamo has just launched a family lifestyle e-course for the bargainous sum of $175.95. You too can live the life of a Byron Bay mum - renovating entire houses, kids at private schools, surfing all day long and going on endless holidays without the need for either parent to do a proper job as they are ridiculously filthy rich. Who would honestly be so daft to sign up for this?!!
Where does the dad get his wealth from? I know Courtney comes from a very rich family?

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I imagine Rebecca is pretty controlling though and probably doesn't allow him beers. They host enough dinners, quite strange if they don't have alcohol at those.
I remember their house warming for their current home. They filled a roll top bath with bottles of champagne and put it in their front garden. So weird.