Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I had no idea she is only 25 or 26 which is my age. I thought she was in her 30s. How did she gain momentum? I used to really really like her but she def doesn't declare ads. Also, since announcing her pregnancy, she won't shut up about it. And she's complained that people are saying she's posting too much about it. I have no kids yet and not interested in that content so maybe that's why it feels endless to me.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
As tattle is all about transparency and honesty I need to inform users that this person has been making spurious and false accusations to attempt to shut down the conversation on her business.

The abuse claim filed
Logs or Evidence of Abuse: This website contains various discussion threads that are abusive.
Comments: Abusive online comments that are harassment, including trolling, encouraging others to be abusive, untrue comments intended to damage reputation and cyber stalking
The content has now gone beyond opinions and now contains defamatory information, falsehoods about me and the spread of personal information such as company details and addresses. All of which should go against your terms stated on your website and needs to be removed and moderated.

Tattle life has a very strict policy against abusive, harassment or hateful content of any kind and would delete messages of that nature if they were ever posted and report to the authorities if anyone was in any potential danger.

From looking into this thread there appears to be lots of deleted blog posts mentioned that members are just quoting what this Instagrammer said themselves. These can all be viewed on archive.org (https://web.archive.org/web/2018081...2/personal-on-falling-in-love-with-older.html) so members are not spreading false statements. No one has posted any addresses here, they have spoken about company house public and open records. There is no cyberstalking here, people have just discussed the public posts of a business account.

It's disappointing that this person has been filing untruthful complaints. Looking into their account their business would benefit from following the CMA guidelines as they have several clear breaches with not being truthful and transparent - https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...sements-being-transparent-with-your-followers
Sorry, who did this? I am a little lost. Rebecca filed a complaint about Tattle?

RVK's address is listed online under their public company. If she doesn't want it online, I am pretty sure they can pay to have it private or set up a business address elsewhere.

Noodles86

They have a beautiful house. I do know many people who have lovely houses and manage to keep them nice with a child so it isn't unheard of. It will be easier for her too as she works from home.

When did her husband have skin cancer? Hope they wear high SPF.
Within the last year or so? It was either on her stories or on her blog I can’t remember

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
😡 the latest insta-story. Instagram isn’t the place it was because of the constant sales pitch from you “influencers”. She is so infuriating
EXACTLY!! 😒🤦‍♂️
But that would require her to take some responsibility so let's just blame everyone else istead because they've stopped arse licking.

Last edited:

gpjeepers

I think the confusion is her husband studied maths at uni and they met on a school trip but don’t know in what capacity he was there on the school trip.
Ah, that makes sense. There is a lot of conjecture up thread, when all the info about the situation is already out there.

U Wot

Fair play to her she doesn’t appear to have deleted any of them and has responded really well to the comments. Nice to see an influencer doing that. Trust pilot reviews are a shocker though so I’d love to hear her honest opinion of how the paint compares to other finishes she has used before.

Hashtagblessed

It seems clear that she’s insecure about the age gap but when you make every element of your life so public you shouldn’t be surprised when eyebrows are raised. She doesn’t seem that thrilled/excited since they found out the sex of the baby.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
It’s a phenomenal amount of expensive stuff and it makes me feel quite sad that new mums may think that some of this stuff is essential - it is not. She’s in for a massive shock if she thinks a sleepyhead is going to magically make her baby sleep on schedule. So much stuff bought weeks and weeks before the baby is due - do people really do this? It’s crazy.

As an aside, every affiliate link is an AD (that’s a slam dunk for ASA) and if you have a mix of affiliate and non affiliate links then you need to identify the AD ones separately. Oh and also, if you feature gifted stuff then of course the post is sponsored - featuring them in a list of newborn must haves is exactly what the brand wants to happen.
I'm glad you've said this. I'm fairly new to the whole affiliate links thing so am I correct in thinking the pink links from that post will be aff links? Because in that case it reads like one giant ad. She could at least have had a picture of every item so you didn't have to click a link to see it.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
The age difference is one (illegal) thing but the power imbalance in the relationship is another; he was already a wealthy man with his own property and you were a schoolgirl. Whether you realise it or not you are dependent on him and have been your whole adult life.

Your lovely home and amazing holidays don’t make grooming OK.
Especially dependent now that you are having a baby with him.

Foobar

Hahahah she’s deleted the post! I might email the vitamin company and see what they say. I used their vitamins when pregnant and ttc, what an absolute shit show
Ha hilarious. Wondering whether to follow her again for giggles as missed this car crash. I expect your average A list celebs endorsements to be just who is the highest bidder but someone like her should be more honest/real. But she’s so far from that and it’s just getting ridiculous between all the gifted baby stuff and the holidays every month.