Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
She also writes about being glad she missed out on all the dating stuff. Errr.. that's the fun bit! It's like she jumped straight from school into middle age. I wonder if she'll regret that later in life. That's what your late teens/early 20s is all about.
Maybe. It all seems weird now that I know about that. She posted two years ago about not really wanting kids. I know things can change but I wonder did she feel pressure from her husband as he's older.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Wow guys it’s time to wander the pretty streets with her favourite guy, nobody else she would rather share this time with. I hope they enjoy this well deserved break together
Begs the question, does the strange husband have employees who do all the work while he has to pose and faff about the worlds hot spots?

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Are these paid partnerships very financially rewarding though? If you're getting a tin of free paint you probably aren't going to spend two days planning and meticulously rejigging pictures. If it's £££ then I'd be expecting better.

The most recent Columbia Road pictures... Surely you don't need to post four shots of basically the same picture except your head it tilted four different ways?

Eleanor_rigby

Apologies i’ve deleted my earlier post. It’s been clarified they met on a school trip but we don’t know in what capacity he was on this trip.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
She's tagged her mum before it's @kedgers123 - they have a gorgeous house.
But she's also a hideous showoff like her daughter "friend say our hallway should be a skittle alley"....
RVK's house basically looks like a copy of her mums. In fact, the content they post on Instagram is the exact same.

Had a wee snoop at her mums insta and there is a collection of xmas pictures and one is of her mum and husband but they look more like husband and wife! Then you scroll along to rebecca and her husband and she looks so much older than her years. Her and her mum look more like sisters...
Her mum looks fab for whatever age she is. I agree, her mum looks more like an older sister.

Meringue22

VIP Member
She is insufferable. Sulking because she got a little backlash and pretending it's happening to other people, not her.

So many people she follows are 'having to defend themselves and their lives to critics'? No, no Rebecca that was you having to defend your contradictory ad a few hours earlier and you couldn't hack even the politest feedback so you threw your teddy out the #gifted pram.

You only have to defend yourself because you've made this your job, being paid from the content you put out there. You have to realise that you can be held accountable for your content when it offends people.

As for wanting to put yourself in a private bubble, I honestly wish you would. Absolutely no one asked you to share every intimate detail of your life, trying to conceive, meeting your husband while still at school, your parents having issues with alcohol, your obscene amount of holiday and where you live. You share all this all over the web and expect absolutely everyone agree and can't handle it when they don't.

Call it a day before your daughter arrives. Do something for more productive with your time and learn about privacy and online safety.
Parents having issues with alcohol? Care to elaborate? This is new info 🤣

MrsI

First comment on her latest post is her brother saying “that bump 😍”. Perhaps it’s just me but my brothers would never ever comment like that on my photos 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought that was very strange!! Why would her brother put a heart eyes emoji 🤢

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I wonder where her page will go when she has this baby. It doesn’t really find it will what she has posted before / her lifestyle. Also you would think no one had ever been pregnant before the way she gets on. I understand being exciting but come on .....

bubbletea123

VIP Member
For someone who wants to be in control at all times, she's going to find labour... interesting.
Yikes. We don't have children and aren't sure if we want them... but we have loads of friends who have kids and from what I have heard, your dignity goes out the window. Of course, the nurses are used to that but for a control freak it would be hard. I am a control freak and I think it would be difficult lol. But for Rebecca it would be harder as she loves to share everything onlne.

Missmarie

First comment on her latest post is her brother saying “that bump 😍”. Perhaps it’s just me but my brothers would never ever comment like that on my photos 🤷🏼‍♀️

Foobar

Now the Daily Mail are on about that flipping dress.
THIS DRESS WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME...
I feel so stupid that I almost bought it - for what I can only ascribe to FOMO - till I stopped and thought about it. It’s nothing like the styles I know suit me so why was I even contemplating it. 🤦‍♀️

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I think she looks alot older than she is. I'm 25 so a similar age to her but I'd put her as mid 30s atleast. She has no vibrancy to her,hopefully when the baby is here she will have a bit more 'life' and maybe a bit more meaning and purpose.
Please Rebecca show pictures with baby tat and I don't mean all the chic stuff I mean the nappy bin, the plastic tat etc.
I turned 27 this year and I was shocked that she is only 25/26. She looks older than I, and I thought she was mid 30s, like you said. It is kind of sad as she has had zero life experience - no proper job and only one boyfriend. And, typically I would say there isn't much wrong staying with your high school sweetheart but her husband dating her when she was 15 and he in his late 20s seems predatory.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Being registered as a director on her Dad and husbands business, you'd think she'd be pretty clued up on her taxes... but I gaurentee she isn't declaring a good portion (if any) of these freebies to HMRC. Not when she can't even declare them as ads of gifts properly on instagram.

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Well, she's already doing hypno-'surges not contractions'-birthing. Which means she's going to forbid anyone from mentioning the E word and her husband will be primed to say, "WE don't want any pain relief" and get you to refer to the 2nd page of the laminated birth plan

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Yes, ditto, when I first looked at her posts about trying for a baby and talking about what she did differently, from the way she was writing I assumed it had taken a few years or a year at least but then I read 4 months 😤. As someone who has tried a lot longer than that for a baby this really really rankles, how dare she. She and bloody CT with a similar post not too long ago who think they know how it feels. So patronising and thoughtless.
Who is CT I can't think?

On a side note I've always really enjoyed Apartment Apothecary but saw a post from her this week where she put out of list of things she still needs for her bedroom and I do t know if it's because of RVK but suddenly I feel like everyone is blatantly gift hinting