RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I say my daughter was more portable when she wasn’t walking 🤣 newborns generally don’t sleep at night Hun read a book instead of Instagram

Reactions: 3
Omg boohoo, 3 bad days and it's serious sleep deprivation!? Welcome to parenthood love. 😂

Love that she's trying to blame it on colic/reflux, in case you weren't aware, babies don't tend to sleep much at night!!!!

Reactions: 6
She infuriates me so much I hardly know where to begin. She is such a classic example of why social media can be damaging to mental health. She even deletes her own stories if they don’t fit her perfect gram. To jump to the conclusion that her baby might have silent reflux based on a couple of sleepless nights is bonkers. Hello...it is a newborn baby!!!! This is what they do!!!! Why did she type out that huge long list of things to try? Amused by the glib ‘well they just grow out of it eventually’ - does she even realise this could be up to 12 months with a baby who has severe reflux? And that they may need to be prescribed strong medication? I had two babies like this and it was hell.
Also does her husband ever leave her side or is he on permanent paternity leave?! What’s the difference between her non maternity leave existence (lots of ads, gifts, stories) and her maternity leave existence (lots of ads, gifts, stories)?!!!
So many questions 😂🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘It’s a good job we love her so’?! She’s a newborn baby. They cry. God know how she’s going to cope with any other ‘issues’ she faces 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Very freaky comment.
Very. She’s saying she knows tonight will be ‘awful again’. Not necessarily. If she’s anxious the baby picks up in it. I’ve been there and she’s setting herself up for a fall

Reactions: 3
Why why WHY?! Someone tell me why she’s obsessed with allll the bloody courgettes and facing the wrong way?! WHY?! 🤣
I am howling. Why is she facing a brick wall???? If she wants to do a photo from behind, she could at least pretend to walk down the street... that would look much better. What a dolt.

• Haha
I am howling. Why is she facing a brick wall???? If she wants to do a photo from behind, she could at least pretend to walk down the street... that would look much better. What a dolt.
I actually want to punch my own face. The time she takes ‘styling’ veg/flowers/the baby is just unbelievably sad! She needs to get a bleeping life 😂

Quick Ben, just take a quick pic of me staring at this brick wall for the gram. She's officially lost the plot!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After a horrendous night what does she do? Arrange #kindlygifted stuff to take photos of it to post on IG? Get a bleeping life, slob out in bed all day and chill.

Reactions: 7
Guessing after a horrendous night she didn't want her eyebags on IG. but yeah, facing a wall is ridic

Reactions: 1
I have always wanted to post. Here goes / I used to love her as i love our English scenery, flowers, gardening, decorating and photos of peoples houses and how they decorate etc but she’s really lost the plot over the last few years. She doesn’t know what the real world is. Or has she ever? She’s on maternity leave, but nothing has changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have always wanted to post. Here goes / I used to love her as i love our English scenery, flowers, gardening, decorating and photos of peoples houses and how they decorate etc but she’s really lost the plot over the last few years. She doesn’t know what the real world is. Or has she ever? She’s on maternity leave, but nothing has changed.
Hello and welcome!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.