RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Already trying to position herself for whatever freebies she can get (eg. trays of organic food for lots of tedious batch cooking). Also just generally getting her name out there as an Influencer ‘mum’ so the likes of Mark Warner come calling...
Exactly what I was about to say

Reactions: 2
She probably wants to make sure that she’s an expert at weaning along with birthing, recovering from birth, having gluts and making packet mix cakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“I don’t know why I took a picture of this”

erm, you take a bleeping picture of everything Grabby 😑

And there we go with allllll the question marks tonight 🙄

• Haha
“I don’t know why I took a picture of this”
And yet she still goes ahead and posts it. Here's a hint...if it's boring to you, why the hell do you think we want to see it?

Never though I'd say it but I wish there was some far flung exotic tropical travel to snark over. Utterly bored to death of the baby spam.

Reactions: 6
I feel like dungarees plus a baby in a sling creates rather a problem for using the loo! Not sure id want that situation if the baby falls asleep 😀 (I also don’t quite get how the dungarees make any top feeding friendly. I must be missing something)

• Haha
I feel like dungarees plus a baby in a sling creates rather a problem for using the loo! Not sure id want that situation if the baby falls asleep 😀 (I also don’t quite get how the dungarees make any top feeding friendly. I must be missing something)
Hide milk stains or wet patches?

I wondered that about the dungarees making any top feeding friendly bit. Does she shove the baby inside the dungaree bib to protect her modesty? 🤷‍♀️

“Big batch of lactation oat balls”

Never do I want to hear those words again 🤢

3A1CC3B5-FF5E-4554-B06D-90F148EA8FC6.jpeg
But managed to post several times today and “declare” her #gifts???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Barely time to shower 😂😂 what is that ib amongst the walks, the lunches, day trips to the bleeping ocean , dinners at mamas, lengthy multiple insta posts, blog updates, insta stories, baking brownies,
....what a load of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve unfollowed. Don’t wanna be a lurker anymore . She is bad for peoples mental health. I’m a mum of a toddler now but I can imagine looking back at this a year ago and feeling really tit about myself. Managing to have pizza night and alllll the NCT friends makes other people less fortunate feel tit. But I’m far enough out of the newborn hormones to realise that I didn’t have the same energy as she must have because I worked full time until the week before and she’s never worked a proper days work in her sugar daddy/instagram funded life! Bye grabby nice knowing you.
Likewise I was working shifts until my little one was born . The first 6 weeks I hardly got dressed and left the house .

Her arrogance and intact the arrogance of all her family is cringeworthy .

Hide milk stains or wet patches?
Don’t think she has stains or milk patches #perfecf

• Haha
Barely time to shower 😂😂 what is that ib amongst the walks, the lunches, day trips to the bleeping ocean , dinners at mamas, lengthy multiple insta posts, blog updates, insta stories, baking brownies,
....what a load of shite.
Not to mention that Ben works from home most days so could hold the baby while she jumped in the shower.

“If you’re a brand please email me” = I still want freebies.
Mere mortals I won’t be replying to you because you’re superfluous to my needs these days...

It’s all bullshit don’t even try with the ‘I’m so busy, barely have time to shower’ vs ‘Look at me I’m the perfect Stepford wife and mother, I baked brownies and marvel at how clean my home is’. Pick a lane Grabby and bloody stay there. You can’t have it both ways!

Reactions: 11
She is definitely reading here, only the other day someone commented about how few comments she gets on her posts, now she is asking people to comment there instead of DMing her! 🙄

I don’t get who would send a DM anyway? What do they ask her?? Bloody weirdos!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s all bullshit don’t even try with the ‘I’m so busy, barely have time to shower’
But the same day had a walk and friends and their babies over! Errrrrr........

Glad that love to dream swaddle has cured the ‘reflux/colic’ too 😂🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.