RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never felt less relaxed than I did when I gave birth! Doesn’t mean birth didn’t progress...baby 3 currently fast asleep on my shoulder

Reactions: 2
She really shouldn't be saying that the outcomes of shoulder dystocia would be the same at home as at hospital as the midwives know how to deal with it.

SD is a very serious and dangerous complication. I considered having a home birth and every day I am thankful i didn't. My beautiful girl would not be alive today if I had, and in all likelihood neither would I.

I may be out of line saying this, but I don't think Rebecca should be publishing this sort of thing. Leave it to the experts!

Reactions: 11
She really shouldn't be saying that the outcomes of shoulder dystocia would be the same at home as at hospital as the midwives know how to deal with it.

SD is a very serious and dangerous complication. I considered having a home birth and every day I am thankful i didn't. My beautiful girl would not be alive today if I had, and in all likelihood neither would I.

I may be out of line saying this, but I don't think Rebecca should be publishing this sort of thing. Leave it to the experts!
She shouldn't be sharing any medical / birthing "advice." What a tool.

Reactions: 4
" and statistically I'd be less likely to have to have intervention as birth is meant to progress better when you're comfortable and relaxed."

Is this true...? She said cause of a homebirth there's be less intervention.

Reactions: 3
She shouldn't be sharing any medical / birthing "advice." What a tool.
Yes this.
Home birth is a wonderful thing but unfortunately a close relative had the exact opposite outcome so I am not as pro as I once was. We all know there can be complications in any birth but in our case the most heartbreaking one that very likely would never have happened in a hospital birth so Grabanza needs to be very careful with her expert advice.

I'm not surprised it's a self Q&A, we know she has experience of asking herself questions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes this.
Home birth is a wonderful thing but unfortunately a close relative had the exact opposite outcome so I am not as pro as I once was. We all know there can be complications in any birth but in our case the most heartbreaking one that very likely would never have happened in a hospital birth so Grabanza needs to be very careful with her expert advice.
I’m sorry to read this and imagine her post must have felt hideous to read. I am outraged that she feels she can flirt with medical advice! Is there anywhere that it can be reported? It’s offensive, arrogant and potentially dangerous.

Reactions: 6
Yes this.
Oh gosh. Sorry to read this 😘

“Birth can only really progress if you feel relaxed and have oxytocin”

🙄🙄🙄
My (still)birth progressed and I was far from relaxed.
That blog post, aside from upsetting me and my grammar nerd ways, upset me for her preachy, I know everything, I am better than you, I am so so so lucky, I am an expert, I am so bleeping entitled ways.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I read the 1st paragraph and gave up. I have no kids but i imagine the last thing ud want to do is sit down and write this drivel. Yawnnn

My (still)birth progressed and I was far from relaxed.
That blog post, aside from upsetting me and my grammar nerd ways, upset me for her preachy, I know everything, I am better than you, I am so so so lucky, I am an expert, I am so bleeping entitled ways.
I’m so sorry for your loss x 😘

Morning!

Can someone clear something up for me please?

ASA rules on declaring gifts

Surely, every time an item that has been a #Ad or #gift it has to be listed separately with detail for a year? I’m sure I read that somewhere.

RVK lists hers as “previously gifted”

So is this a half-arsed declaration?

Morning!

Can someone clear something up for me please?

ASA rules on declaring gifts

Surely, every time an item that has been a #Ad or #gift it has to be listed separately with detail for a year? I’m sure I read that somewhere.

RVK lists hers as “previously gifted”

So is this a half-arsed declaration?
Yes, I was wondering this to. The previously gifted tag really pisses me off. Why does she feel the need to do that?

She has been shady before with her declaration of ads, so I won’t be surprised if she’s still not doing it properly.

Tagged items previously gifted 😂 it's literally every single thing in the shot 🤦‍♀️

How is she not embarrassed. I'm embarrassed for her.

She seems to think that because it's high end freebies, then it's ok. Not just being a scrounging, greedy, shameless twit.

Get a job. Buy some things for your house and baby out of your own hard earned cash. Learn the value of actual work and money. Then maybe you wouldn't come across as such an entitled, spoilt, preachy brat.

Dont tell me what things I need for my baby when you haven't spent a single penny or had to leave your gifted bed sheets to get any of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The bit that got me was about making her own luck:
‘So yes, partly luck, but you also make part of your own luck.’
There was also a comment about how she did SO much preparation, as if other women don’t?! I personally can’t wait until Freya starts nursery/school and all the other mums will be having a good gawp at everything on the ‘gram!

Also- ‘A torch, to keep things calm - we cut the cord by torchlight.’ Which should have read...
‘But we didn’t cut the tags off the torch, we get so much free tit we just simply don’t have time to cut the tags off things these days!’ 😂 The torch may well be the only thing she’s actually bought... 🤔

From looking at her Instagram it’s clear she reads here, but nothing she writes or posts makes her any more relatable (or likeable!)

• Haha
The bit that got me was about making her own luck:
‘So yes, partly luck, but you also make part of your own luck.’
There was also a comment about how she did SO much preparation, as if other women don’t?! I personally can’t wait until Freya starts nursery/school and all the other mums will be having a good gawp at everything on the ‘gram!

Also- ‘A torch, to keep things calm - we cut the cord by torchlight.’ Which should have read...
‘But we didn’t cut the tags off the torch, we get so much free tit we just simply don’t have time to cut the tags off things these days!’ 😂 The torch may well be the only thing she’s actually bought... 🤔

From looking at her Instagram it’s clear she reads here, but nothing she writes or posts makes her any more relatable (or likeable!)
The laughable part about that photo is no one will remember what it looks like but we all remember the tag hanging off the torch 😂

She def reads here. I wrote yesterday how allotment chat was so boring then we had a whole post on an allotment update 😂😂 laughable really. im starting to think she has real issues, she cant kick back and relax which to me is a problem.

• Haha
She def reads here. I wrote yesterday how allotment chat was so boring then we had a whole post on an allotment update 😂😂 laughable really. im starting to think she has real issues, she cant kick back and relax which to me is a problem.
Oh she definitely has issues. Yesterday she was cramming it all in, she is going to burn out if she’s not careful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.