RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it's SO cringe, what a try-hard !! It's confusing me though because her face and figure remind me of Charlotte THTMM.

Reactions: 2
It is ridiculous! I work in central London and I’m seeing this more and more. They are such a nuisance, I’ve annoyed a few of more by walking straight through where they’re trying to take photos 🤣. I’ve also been to museums where they’re in the loos trying on different outfits for they’re next photo ops- it’s madness!!! I just want to go to and from work without having to sidestep a bunch of instagram wankers 😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And don't forget the dreaded {unecessary curly brackets}!
I think there is no excuse for the curly brackets but the rest of the list just highlights how generic Grabby is.... There are so many of them out there, I think she just got there first to become ‘popular’ with the more original house renovation stuff.

Reactions: 3
Oh no! She has put the baby in a head band. Is there anything more common than a newborn in a headband: that and when people put shoes on newborns.
I can’t bear seeing babies in headbands that are bigger than their heads. She may call it a ‘hair turban’ but it doesn’t escape the fact that it’s chavvy (and also can be dangerous - I read a story not so long ago about a baby being suffocated by an oversized bow on her head 😢)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I can’t bear seeing babies in headbands that are bigger than their heads. She may call it a ‘hair turban’ but it doesn’t escape the fact that it’s chavvy (and also can be dangerous - I read a story not so long ago about a baby being suffocated by an oversized bow on her head 😢)
No?! OMG that’s terrible 😪

Reactions: 2
I hate those with a passion. What is the point? It’s not like they have any hair. Is it because they want to make sure people know they have a girl? So many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They went on an adventure to Brighton, omplete with headband. Where’s the sunhat?

Reactions: 4
Pretty shocked to see that baby has NO hat on its 3 weeks old!!
Also, not sure if travelling on public transport when baby hasn’t had its first vaccinations is a good idea.
I’m due my first baby in a few days time.. I can honestly say that I won’t be looking to her for any parental advise.
It’s sad I used to like her posts.. I even got sucked into the whole going through pregnancy journey as I was always a month or so behind..
But now I think I will avoid it! Unrealistic financial and lifestyle expectations are pretty dangerous to us Young first time mums..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Its not the fact that they took their newborn to the seaside for the day on the train.. in fact its quite a sweet thing to do and if you're feeling up to it physically then why not? Its the instagram-ness of it all and it all being so perfect that drives me nuts!! So fake and pretentious. Cannot believe she had her in that stupid headband in the pram sleeping all day - makes me go cold at how dangerous they are and no one thinks anything of it!! If she'd wrapped a muslin round her head there would be outrage but people forget how dangerous headbands are for tiny tiny babies.

Reactions: 10
Poor baby 👶🏻 train on a hot day, no sun hat, shade down on pram that must be keeping the heat in..... but then I’m probably a controversial/non helpful/judgemental parenting comment......

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.