Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jayjay

It's all fun and games when you're "influencing" sales of farrow and ball but I find it quite unnerving that these people are starting to wade in with medical advice and opinions. Surely it's only a matter of time (probably in America before here) that someone is sued for something written online, you can almost imagine the Daily Mail headline. Does a birth story really need to include the part where you ignore the advice of medical professionals? Contrary to popular belief doctors do not induce people for fun!
I find it even more unusual that she was quite happy to accept a 10% risk (figures she has quoted in her blog post from an unreferenced source) of her baby developing infection - which could lead to potentially fatal/life-changing sepsis but she harps on about Grandad having a BCC and justtttt how lucky he was, gushing about medical care etc. The risk of a mortality from a BCC is very very low however I'm sure if someone told them to not have it removed they wouldn't take the same chance. Obviously this is just an example to illustrate a point but I hope people like Grabecca and other influencers seriously consider the potential consequences of what they are writing online.

Reactions: 10

Icantbelieveitsnotbutter

Her story in the middle of the night 🙄. Complaining about something that is standard newborn behaviour and acting like it’s horrendous because she’s had 2 bad nights. I bet she feels pretty silly now for going on about how the baby settled right away into the crib at nights.

Reactions: 10

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
Baby Bee has arrived and Mumma’s happy, Grabby’s got her arse in the air in a giant nappy!

The courgettes are all of a glut, now watch me bend over and check out my butt!

Reactions: 9

124rainbow

I just can’t figure out what all this “work” she desperately wants to do is??

“Moral of the story don’t be self employed with a newborn”

More like don’t pretend you have a job when you most definitely do not

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
It can be both (or either) Don’t forget RVK is only three weeks in, she actually knows nothing about what parenthood is like and the baby has barely unfurled itself from being born. Even after two fairly unpleasant births I found the first few weeks ok, it was when the true sleep deprivation kicked in and everyone has lost interest in the novelty of a new born that feels hardest (IMO). But don’t let that put you off, after the first couple of years 😂😂 it gets very rewarding!!
the key difference for her being that 'normal' life won't kick in because she won't have that horrific juggle of childcare / return to work, the financial stress etc. Her husband is always on hand so she'll be back in the Pilates routine before you know it. And should (horror) darling husband have to pop out for a while, then her wonderful Mumma will be there to ensure Grabby never has to send one lonely long exhausting minute let alone day - without support.

• Haha

Bngr8o1

She puts SO much thought into everything. She’s always planning for the gram. Normal people don’t have the bloody time 😖

Walking to soothe an ‘unsettled babe’ but still has time to take pics of fucking flowers for the gram. She’s obsessed
Sooo much thought. Finally got around to putting the photos together that ive been religiously snapping since conception to date in the exact same outfit for the sole benefit of 80k total strangers. As u do grabby as u do.

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
Her latest stories have really got on my mammaries! If you feel so conflicted Grabby then don’t post! It is as if she feels the need to share every fleeting thought or emotion assuming that people care. Thank your parents in person for their help (but not the fact that they’ve given you a cosseted and sheltered life with a complete inability to stand on your own two feet but we’ll save that for another day!) She couldn’t have less of a clue about what real life is like! It isn’t all sodding dahlias/this guy/gelato/Mumma/glut of courgettes/gifted frilly outfits. 😤

Missmarie

I don’t know why but seeing so many personal details and pictures makes me feel very uncomfortable. I just can’t imagine walking around my village or when the baby goes to school etc everyone knowing my life inside out. Quiet possibly she has swapped her eating disorder for an addiction to social media, something I feel she seriously needs help with. When she talks about the neighbours across the road realising she was in labour it seems delusional to me that she thinks everyone is as invested in her story as she is, when really for the majority of us it means nothing. Rebecca please get some help I know if you were my daughter I would be incredibly worried about you. All those companies sending you freebies means nothing they do not care about you or your family it’s just cheap advertising for them.

• Heart

Meringue22

VIP Member
‘Do try to take proper mat leave’ *smug head tilt*
You don’t have a proper job Grabby!!! She is literally the last person on this earth who should be giving mat leave advice to new mums!
She is so deluded my eyes almost roll out of my head when I read this shit she comes out with

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she says “previously gifted”. Technically everything is previously gifted unless you were handed it right the moment that you typed your post 🙄. I don’t get why she thinks previously gifted is any better looking than gifted. You grabbed a freebie no matter what spin you try and put on it, Grabecca.

Wonder is she gonna donate the money from the clothes she is selling to charity...as if. Have never heard her discuss anything wider than her own miniscule bubble she lives in.
Rvk doesn’t donate anything to charity, it would be “patronising and unrealistic” to choose who to give to.

I believe that was the phrase she used before. She’s insufferable.

Ps the unnecessary question mark is so annoying? 🙄

• Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
see, she CAN stand with her feet closer together than normal... 😏

Sunglasses - styled by Bono from U2
Hair-styled by Cindy Loo Who & The Grinch

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bngr8o1

Clearly she has nothing interesting to post about. I am sick to death of these grammers posting their house renovations, their freebies, their babies, their food. Something has to change we all need to stop feeding into them we are part of the problem!

• Heart

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if she took her nursing bra off for the ‘gram photos 😑
This was my thought too.
Her grid is all so faked and forced that I can honest imagine her talking her bra off just for the perfect grab aesthetic.

She is going to put that much pressure on her self to be perfect gramable mummy that she's going to crack from the pressure at some point.

No one can keep it up. No matter how superior she thinks she is.