Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the silver one too. No likey
Wallis have a nice silver one too. F&f at tesco also have a green version.

Why does she need it to be breastfeeding friendly when he’s nearly 18 months? Surely he’s not on the tit that often now?!
Because she doesn't know how to flog christmas party dresses without shoehorning in that's she's a better mother than you.

She's no personality, no mates to speak of and not an especially nice person. Being the best at mothering is her only"thing".

Reactions: 10
I bet those dresses would both look great on many many women. That cut suits curves and fun! Although in the one hand I am massively in favour of wear what the heck you want if it makes you happy, on the other I have no doubt grabby could look nice if she dressed for her shape and ran a brush through her hair, sadly her posture can make even the sparkliest frock look frumpy.

Reactions: 8
FCBA42F4-5D1A-4507-88C5-D4B91B618F64.png

Sorry main hoover is broken? Which one of the ones she has advertised recently is this? Also, how has it broken? From lack of use…? Did she drop something on it in the locker room from hell? Did it fall over during one of her foot stomping tantrums?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Weren’t they gifted 2 hoovers at the start of the year. Not a good ad if already broken ! 😵💫

Sorry repeated above comment 🫣
Indeed she was... a shark anti-hair wrap cordless vacuum in January and a shark wandvac system 2 in 1 cordless vac in February. I'm cough shocked she's broken them given her house looks like it gets hoovered once a week... if that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All I get from these is that she and Benpecked are dull and OLD af! Geez!
And more affordable links so she can put "aaalll the money towards travel".

Reactions: 11
A vacuum and an electric blanket??? She's in her 20's!!!! She's living the life of an 80 year old.

Nice that she wants an electric blanket to keep herself warm. What about her children in their draughty single glazed house??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1754168
Sorry main hoover is broken? Which one of the ones she has advertised recently is this? Also, how has it broken? From lack of use…? Did she drop something on it in the locker room from hell? Did it fall over during one of her foot stomping tantrums?
Those were probably sold as preloved before she even posted the ad.

She’s done a gift guide but most of her recommendations are vouchers for stuff 🤣🤣🤣 How boring!
Writes a post saying any specific people you need help buying for ask away… then replies well it all depends on their interests and recommends vouchers! I think personal shoppers across the country will be relieved their jobs are safe 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.