Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we take a moment to enjoy 'Ratlas'. Because I don't think we've appreciated this enough 😂😂

Hahaha. The best of specimens 😂
@ Skewbedu, Why, thank you!
It made me chuckle - Flows off the tongue ridiculously well , don't you think??????

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@ Skewbedu, Why, thank you!
It made me chuckle - Flows off the tongue ridiculously well , don't you think??????
It really does. I shall make this my preferred name!

I bet 90k plus people will be RIVETED by her nosebleed story. Riveted I tell you...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She is absolutely pathetic. Any excuse to show off that she got some things ticked off on her list. No one cares!

Reactions: 3
I'm VERY disappointed she didn't take any mirror selfies of said nose bleed, with advice on how she stemmed the flow with #ad affiliate for the product{s} she used 😆😝🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pray for Grabby, she is NOT ok right now 😢 😅♥
Allllll those vitamins etc that she's taking aren't doing her any good, she still looks pale and has lank greasy hair!

She's got some really stupid sheep following her if those story questions are genuine. Who in their right mind would take advice from Grabs ☹🤓

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Has she actually said that’s she’s passed her old single electric blanket to Freya? I’m SURE that can’t be safe, 3 year olds definitely can’t regulate their body temperature properly
Not only that but I knew someone who had horrendous burn scars on her whole leg and back because she'd had an electric blanket as a child and wet the bed which caused a fire (not sure exactly how) but For that reason a lone I'd never give one to a child

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Not only that but I knew someone who had horrendous burn scars on her whole leg and back because she'd had an electric blanket as a child and wet the bed which caused a fire (not sure exactly how) but For that reason a lone I'd never give one to a child
🤔 So, who wants to tell the twunt 🤣
Screenshot_20221124-154443.png

Reactions: 2
Can we start a Go Fund me to buy these poor beige child sunglasses so they don't pop a blood vessel at the sight of a non shart toy.

Reactions: 5
Can we start a Go Fund me to buy these poor beige child sunglasses so they don't pop a blood vessel at the sight of a non shart toy.
But they’ve already got their Elton John flower sunglasses… how could you forget those?! They’re shoved on the children’s faces at any hint of sunshine

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bentos is far too superior to ever wet the bed or for a nappy to leak overnight!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.