Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or maybe shark gave her vacuums for the promotion and she had to return them after? Who knows what the deal was.
Shes a boring bleep. Imaging buying all your kids stuff second hand and no present at all for your husband. She's so bleeping tight

Reactions: 15
A vacuum and an electric blanket??? She's in her 20's!!!! She's living the life of an 80 year old.

Nice that she wants an electric blanket to keep herself warm. What about her children in their draughty single glazed house??
Exactly especially as Raffy sleeps in the hallway 🤣

Reactions: 1
Wow when will the aff links end? Either she is asking herself the questions so she can aff more stuff (likely) or people are so lacking in thought themselves they would rely on Grabby's scintillating ideas.
So what we can take from these posts is she has no bastard ideas herself for interesting Christmas gifts.
Other instahuns have wanged on about putting together "a little Christmas gift guide" but have at least put some time and effort into finding unusual things. I'd be more inclined to click on a link then maybe.

Jeez she is the laziest, most clueless chump out there surely. Every time I think she has peaked, she manages to become even more pointless.
How does one so vapid get to be so smug.

Reactions: 11
Jeez she is the laziest, most clueless chump out there surely. Every time I think she has peaked, she manages to become even more pointless.
How does one so vapid get to be so smug.
I feel like she's just so clueless in general life? She has no actual lived experiences so everything she does/owns/recommends etc is the most basic, banal thing available that's copied from somewhere else. She is incapable of a single original thought.

And ffs she is the last person I'll be taking style advice from, even my pretty much housebound grandma still manages to look more stylish than her. Those sequin dresses look like dressing gowns on Grabby and don't suit her at all. She's obviously still got some sort of eating disorder or body dysmorphia. All that effort on eating slop and doing a bazillion steps a day yet wears the most baggy clothes possible. Surely someone normal who claims they love fitness, running etc would be proud to show off their figure, in proper clothes that actually fit them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel like she's just so clueless in general life? She has no actual lived experiences so everything she does/owns/recommends etc is the most basic, banal thing available that's copied from somewhere else. She is incapable of a single original thought.

And ffs she is the last person I'll be taking style advice from, even my pretty much housebound grandma still manages to look more stylish than her. Those sequin dresses look like dressing gowns on Grabby and don't suit her at all. She's obviously still got some sort of eating disorder or body dysmorphia. All that effort on eating slop and doing a bazillion steps a day yet wears the most baggy clothes possible. Surely someone normal who claims they love fitness, running etc would be proud to show off their figure, in proper clothes that actually fit them.
And she’s the last person I’d take vitamin recommendations from. She’s always saying how ill both she and the children are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Has she actually said that’s she’s passed her old single electric blanket to Freya? I’m SURE that can’t be safe, 3 year olds definitely can’t regulate their body temperature properly

Reactions: 9
And she’s the last person I’d take vitamin recommendations from. She’s always saying how ill both she and the children are.
Oh yes don't even get me started on that. Also bullshit that 'people are always asking her' about her vitamins like she says in her latest story about them. Why would anyone in their right mind ask Grabby for recommendations on vitamins when a) like you say, they are always ill and b) she doesn't exactly look like a glowing picture of health does she, in fact quite the opposite! I'd be asking her advice on how to look older than my years because she looks like she's in her mid 40's.

Reactions: 13
Oh yes, frah frah has been steadily building her doll collection for years now. She’s quite the expert and would recommend clothes and a bed for maximum enjoyment. Again, groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20221123-191504~3.png

Here's a thought. Instead of asking a bonkers stranger on the internet the world's stupidest question lets unpick your question shall we?

You know that baby you had 1 year ago? Why don't you think what you needed for that human baby and buy a tiny plastic version for your tiny plastic baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can she make it any more obvious that she has asked herself all these questions.

What can I buy my brother, parents (around 60), husband, grandpa (😂), 6 month old baby (Ratlas was 6m last Christmas) complete with an older sister, new parents.. and surprise surprise questions about yoto stories, Christmas pjs (for boy and girl), electric blanket, DIY advent calendar, dolls accessories .. 🧐🧐🧐

Come on Grabby. TRY HARDER

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.