Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
She loves how "her two want to spend so much time with them"...wtf???
They are 1 and 3, what is the alternative? Raffy saying "oh I won't bother with the zoo today Mama, go ahead and have a great day, I will hang here myself with my shart coloured bus".

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Justcyrious

VIP Member
By the first of december they had decorated the tree, sent their letters to santa, been on a lights trail, been to the theatre, had a professional photoshoot. I’d say they’re probably celebrating Valentine’s day as we speak 😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Clare

VIP Member
She’ll be creating the photo montage as we speak - I can visualise it already zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

can we do a Christmas montage bingo!

He’s beeeeeeen
Matching pjs
Beige toys
Fair isle jumper + gold skirt
Red lipstick
Ben in apron
Mumma’s tablescape
World’s biggest indoor Xmas tree
Turkey
Kitchen groping
Awkward family photos (CG & P.Kedge)
Over indulged grandkids
Freya looking clean at Grandmas
Crisp wintry morning runs
“Really switched off”
“Soaked it all in”
“Christmas is so magic right now”
“Best ages for Christmas magic”
“Christmas magic is their favourite”
Bronchiolitis on repeat
Waffy in cross backed pauper tights
F in her one & only jumper
No coats to be seen
Passport flatlay for upcoming international January sabbatical

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Has she got her Christmas tree already ? I don’t understand this latest photo shoot , why is she in a coat and the rest in jumpers and the red Lippie is hilarious 😆
The TrAdiTiOn is baaaaaaaaacccck and worse than ever.

I've spent a few minutes trying to word this nicely, and actually feeling quite horrible saying it, but I know you all know it too...

Appearances are shallow and commenting on them is awful. But for a slightly unfortunate looking family, they sure have a lot of photo shoots. And good for them if that's their thing, but the belief that 90,000 people want to see photoshoots of a less than photogenic family doing mundane things speaks to enormous ego.

There I've said it, I'm awful/feel awful. I'll click on an afflink as penance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
FC9FC407-679C-4CB4-AA8F-CD4CE6DBDE7D.jpeg
Camel coat ✅
Red lipstick ✅
Red hunters ✅
Roll neck jumper ✅
Kids without coats ✅
Tartan ✅
Prized ham pose ✅
Scruffy hair ✅
Rolled up sleeves for Benpecked ✅
Same jeans as every year ✅
Benpecked looking ancient ✅

its actually fucking tragic 😂 and the photographer is crap - overexposed and badly composed images. She’s stealing a living

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

twolittlegeese

F overwhelmed and exhausted needed a nap, R too overstimulated to sleep. Those poor children, dragged all over the place as props.

• Sad

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I’m sorry I’m throwing it out there, I definitely do not find them ‘adorably cute’.
I can’t get past the fact that they always look unwashed, unkempt, dressed in ill fitting clothes and fighting off a respiratory virus.

• Haha

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
Not deliberately trying to be horrible for the sake of it but what is actually wrong with Grabby’s face? It looks so weirdly bloated and puffy, especially considering she's stick thin. It's like there's shit loads of water retention going on or something.
Her heart is "so full" that the fullness has reached her cheeks?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Clare

VIP Member
Awwww I can't see what your all talking about as I'm blocked and Google's not letting me get at it either ! 😡
Its not a problem not being able to see Grabby’s 2022 content. Just close your eyes and think back to 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 ad nauseum, forever and ever, amen.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Clare

VIP Member
“F hates wearing coats, by the way”

Bet she’d also hate catching pneumonia too, by the way. As the adult, you have to make your child do things they don’t like doing, for their sake. At 3 years old Freya hates coats because she’s too young to understand the importance of keeping warm in winter. She has parents for this exact reason, to help her learn basic life & survival skills. Except she’s got BenPedalo and Rebecca, so the only life skills she’s learning is building plywood abominations and baking cakes only using vegetables. There’s no hope.

• Heart
  • Sad

hereforthe_tea

FCBA42F4-5D1A-4507-88C5-D4B91B618F64.png

Sorry main hoover is broken? Which one of the ones she has advertised recently is this? Also, how has it broken? From lack of use…? Did she drop something on it in the locker room from hell? Did it fall over during one of her foot stomping tantrums?

• Haha
  • Wow

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
So they had covid last month. When during the photoshoot, the tree picking session, the NCT Christmas parties, the trips to a light trail, London day dates and all her other gallivanting did she isolate or did she just take her usual “fuck everyone else” approach? 🙈🙈🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 23

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
I bet Grabby is fuming that her copycat the Greeneyed girl has been gifted White Company PJs and she hasn’t 😂
Have you seen that Joules, a company that frequently gifted influencers lots of their expensive tatt and did the infamous "rub in your face" supermum weekend back in 2020 {just before lockdown kicked in} with a gaggle of greedy unrelatable pricks {and their mum's} benefitting from a just under £2000 experience... have gone into administration. This follows from made.com going bust {I think they use to #gift their stuff too}. When will these idiotic companies wake up and smell the coffee, we're in a bloody recession.

It made me angry that Emma recently #Gifted mattresses like smarties to these non working vapid knobs, when there's bed poverty about.

• Wow

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Ewwwwww. Wtf is that on the brush? Shouldn’t a dust pan be in the utility and not above a worktop? Grim 🤮
It doesn't matter. The *only* thing that matters is the flowers are pink and the pan is grey. Pink and grey before she moves to brown and pink for the flatlay/passport suitcase reveal.

EXACTLY like last year.
Screenshot_20230108_150606.jpg

Intermittent fasting, not eating past 5 !

Recovering anorexic promoting intermittent fasting when she's rail thin and clearly barely eats as it is.

Also how much will she ram into their days to have dinner cooked AND eaten by 5pm? She'll have to start getting them up at 3.30.

This and the obsessively repeating photos almost to the day spells out serious control issues, like you'd expect with seriously disordered eating.

• Sad