Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW at the change of name, it's just soo original... does she realise that it isn't going to erase the past 🤣😆 Maybe we need to ask the mods to alter the wiki title to what meringue22 suggested or maybe "Rebeccaloves__ previously known as RVK_loves" ?!?

Isn't it funny that they're now talking about moving in a couple of years time from the cough quote "Most beautiful house in the village". Clearly they've run out things to do at mucky mansions because madam wanted it all done asap plus they couldn't get the planning permission and it's become an expensive lemon. If I had to hazard a guess, they'll get something even closer to the ma & pa kedgefunds... maybe one of the houses on that cul-de-sac, as it sounds like a property will be becoming available to them by then 🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Re Bearwood if you want to do some shady promotion of a family business (undetected) maybe don’t name the products after your own children 🙄
Not remotely surprised they are moving. I’ve felt she has lost interest in her house for a while. Wouldn’t be surprised if they weren’t already looking and it will be “we were going to wait a couple of years but this once in a lifetime dream house came up on the market and we couldn’t resist”.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They need to go to a charity shop!!
I agree but I was trying to be environmentally responsible, not just throwing things away 😁 My husband would jokingly say...children in Africa would be glad of those!!!! I imagine even children in Africa would say no thanks 🙈🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Re Bearwood if you want to do some shady promotion of a family business (undetected) maybe don’t name the products after your own children 🙄
Not remotely surprised they are moving. I’ve felt she has lost interest in her house for a while. Wouldn’t be surprised if they weren’t already looking and it will be “we were going to wait a couple of years but this once in a lifetime dream house came up on the market and we couldn’t resist”.

Exactly the same as they did when buying this house… ‘we weren’t looking… buuuuuuuttt’

LIES

Reactions: 8
The buy to let market is not as profitable as it once was and I wonder if that, coupled with the seeming cooling of relations between Grabby and the Kedgefunders has meant they are looking to pastures new.

I suspect it’ll be somewhere in the UK but I do think there’s a strong possibility they’ll move away from Watford(!).

Whilst she’d love to move to Australia she’s not resilient enough to do so and neither she nor Benpaedo have anything Australia either wants or needs!

Given the premium price they paid for their house, (and the amount they paid for the renovations), I doubt there will be much profit.

What a time to be alive!!!!

Reactions: 11
I wonder if they’re needing to downsize? Do you think the the kedgefund has been closed?

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they’re needing to downsize? Do you think the the kedgefund has been closed?
Im not sure they will have made much money on it. Especially as they haven't managed to get the extension they wanted or changed the windows.

Reactions: 4
I wonder how much they borrowed from her parents to buy The Best House in the Village? And if they are finding it difficult to repay? Maybe that’s caused the familial cooling off?

I bet they’ll find their property hard to sell with the monstrosity at the end of the garden. Any buyers other than very young families would want to pull it down and restore the garden, which will be a big job.

Reactions: 7
I wonder how much they borrowed from her parents to buy The Best House in the Village? And if they are finding it difficult to repay? Maybe that’s caused the familial cooling off?

I bet they’ll find their property hard to sell with the monstrosity at the end of the garden. Any buyers other than very young families would want to pull it down and restore the garden, which will be a big job.
And most young families couldn't afford a house like that.

Reactions: 6
Waffs can’t stay in the corridor much longer so they need a house with four bedrooms, one each. Seems like they’re not the only ones moving on, Curious G has gotten a proper job and appears to have left Bearwood.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.