Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to go there because I am no supermodel but those sequin dresses look ridiculous on her. She's has no shape whatsoever and they are hanging off. She has about as much sex appeal as a carrot 🥕
That silver one is awful on her, falls in all the wrong places and looks so shapeless. Where exactly is she wearing these dresses.. literally just to the barn for Christmas Day? I can’t imagine she has lots of parties to go to 😬

Reactions: 5
Ok. I wanted to buy a sequin dress myself but she might have put me off now… Why Grabby, why? Am I that basic? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who in their right mind, on struggling to buy someone a present, would ask the advice of Grabicles?
What possible thing have they seen on her grid or blog that makes them stop and ask themselves WWGD?
Absolute specimens the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They might be breastfeeding friendly in that she can lob her knocker out, but poor Ratlas' face on those hard sequins- He'll be red raw, bless him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They might be breastfeeding friendly in that she can lob her knocker out, but poor Ratlas' face on those hard sequins- He'll be red raw, bless him.
Why does she need it to be breastfeeding friendly when he’s nearly 18 months? Surely he’s not on the tit that often now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who in their right mind, on struggling to buy someone a present, would ask the advice of Grabicles?
What possible thing have they seen on her grid or blog that makes them stop and ask themselves WWGD?
Absolute specimens the lot of them.
AT YOUR SERVICE! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks very childlike, in addition to acting it. I don’t mean this in a body shaming way, it’s her posture and the way she stands, very childlike, not womanly.

Reactions: 11
I quite like the green one. The silver washes her out. But it does fit her grid ‘asfetic’ better.

Reactions: 2
She looks very childlike, in addition to acting it. I don’t mean this in a body shaming way, it’s her posture and the way she stands, very childlike, not womanly.
It’s so she looks super thin, she always does her gaunt poses in that mirror

Reactions: 11
Why does she do that weird rounded shoulders thing? She looks so pathetic. You're a grown woman, love, not a drippy teenager anymore.

<on edit> Ignore me, just seen above.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think the cut of those dresses is very flattering on her, she only got them because of the opening on the front (although good luck breastfeeding in those, having a baby rub on them will take off half the sequins).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.