Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dusty blog… it’s terrible! So much embarrassment for her. It’s like a child’s homework.

This has got to be one of the worst ones.. a follower asked if she could write a blog on friendships 😂

What a load of codswallop.

It's basically a list of her saying she has friends and that's it. Nothing insightful or useful or interesting.

Interesting she has no male friends.

And she even gets her steps in with friends.

Just zzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those two adult-kids are just so spoilt
So spoilt! They haven’t got a clue about the real world or the world of work. Meanwhile the KedgeFunds bankrolling whatever venture her brother is working on.
They are a perfect example of the phrase ‘money talks, wealth whispers’. And their daughter is all over the Internet. I have second hand embarrassment.

Reactions: 8
The dusty blog… it’s terrible! So much embarrassment for her. It’s like a child’s homework.

This has got to be one of the worst ones.. a follower asked if she could write a blog on friendships 😂

OMG that blog post about friendships was rather an eye opening, I can't believe I've never seen it before 😆

What I've garnered from that awfully long waffle {apart from a headache}, is that EVERYTHING is all about Grabby because the world revolves around her and her demands. She indirectly belittles everyone she comes into contact with because she's an expert on EVERY-bleeping-THING and the boasting that everyone comes to her for advice, when she has zilch zero life experience 🤨

When they pissed off to Australia for 3 weeks {pre kids} in 2018, she had an epiphany which made her re-evaluate her life and who she wants in it. She would do anything for her closest friends BUT doesn't like if their 'drama' is sucking her down too much {you can imagine the life sucking drama that kicked off when she met the peeado and what followed}. She wants and likes to build them up... But knocks them down and obviously makes them feel like they should grateful to have her in their lives because she's soo mature beyond her years and has done everything first thus making her the ultimate go to expert. This says it all "We're wondering who will be the next to get married... I was the first!!" 🙄 Since when is it a competition of whom does what stuff first, not everyone wants to get married or even have kids etc., etc. You can imagine what an insufferable bore she must be and how out of the loop she is with things because she lead life in fast lane since the age of 13.

Grabby thought she'd still be friends with more people that she met at university and blames it on not being 'in the halls' {cos she was living in a flat in Maida Vale}. Obviously the real reason for this is because they all probably hated her because she was an insufferable bore, witterings about her multiple holidays and her 10x cleverer husband-to-be {whom she met on a school trip} and him being her constant shadow everywhere. They don't get to see peeados friends {you mean he actually has friends outside the circle of family 😱} that often, because unlike the peeado, they've got jobs and are busy working during the week. She has {or should that be had} 2 friendship groups since primary school each with different people in them but haven't you noticed the past 2 years there's been rather a lack of postings about them all meeting up with the usual gurning photos that usually accompanied these meet ups. Now she's a mama, she's started afresh with a new group of friends from the NCT, whom no doubt she can patronise with the virtues of 10x being better at: breastfeeding {whilst looking down at the ones that don't}/how easy it was to conceive because she took some special vitamins/giving birth at home both times/weaning/F&R crawling, walking and taking before anyone else etc., etc.

Next year we'll have Freya's journey into starting in reception, at I'm guessing the local primary school that grabby went to... god bleeping help us 🤦🏻

And lastly, Grabby is apparently fiercely independent and rather do things such things like shopping on her own 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OMG that blog post about friendships was rather an eye opening, I can't believe I've never seen it before 😆

What I've garnered from that awfully long waffle {apart from a headache}, is that EVERYTHING is all about Grabby because the world revolves around her and her demands. She indirectly belittles everyone she comes into contact with because she's an expert on EVERY-bleeping-THING and the boasting that everyone comes to her for advice, when she has zilch zero life experience 🤨

When they pissed off to Australia for 3 weeks {pre kids} in 2018, she had an epiphany which made her re-evaluate her life and who she wants in it. She would do anything for her closest friends BUT doesn't like if their 'drama' is sucking her down too much {you can imagine the life sucking drama that kicked off when she met the peeado and what followed}. She wants and likes to build them up... But knocks them down and obviously makes them feel like they should grateful to have her in their lives because she's soo mature beyond her years and has done everything first thus making her the ultimate go to expert. This says it all "We're wondering who will be the next to get married... I was the first!!" 🙄 Since when is it a competition of whom does what stuff first, not everyone wants to get married or even have kids etc., etc. You can imagine what an insufferable bore she must be and how out of the loop she is with things because she lead life in fast lane since the age of 13.

Grabby thought she'd still be friends with more people that she met at university and blames it on not being 'in the halls' {cos she was living in a flat in Maida Vale}. Obviously the real reason for this is because they all probably hated her because she was an insufferable bore, witterings about her multiple holidays and her 10x cleverer husband-to-be {whom she met on a school trip} and him being her constant shadow everywhere. They don't get to see peeados friends {you mean he actually has friends outside the circle of family 😱} that often, because unlike the peeado, they've got jobs and are busy working during the week. She has {or should that be had} 2 friendship groups since primary school each with different people in them but haven't you noticed the past 2 years there's been rather a lack of postings about them all meeting up with the usual gurning photos that usually accompanied these meet ups. Now she's a mama, she's started afresh with a new group of friends from the NCT, whom no doubt she can patronise with the virtues of 10x being better at: breastfeeding {whilst looking down at the ones that don't}/how easy it was to conceive because she took some special vitamins/giving birth at home both times/weaning/F&R crawling, walking and taking before anyone else etc., etc.

Next year we'll have Freya's journey into starting in reception, at I'm guessing the local primary school that grabby went to... god bleeping help us 🤦🏻

And lastly, Grabby is apparently fiercely independent and rather do things such things like shopping on her own 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I wonder if she ever tried to advise people in real life about taking bee pollen to help conceive. I would have LOVED to see their faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I want, and like, to build my friends up, tell them how amazing they are, encourage them to go after their dreams…..Women supporting women {and men!} is a wonderful thing.”

Didn’t she fall out with a close friend because their sister copied Grabbys kitchen? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
“I want, and like, to build my friends up, tell them how amazing they are, encourage them to go after their dreams…..Women supporting women {and men!} is a wonderful thing.”

Didn’t she fall out with a close friend because their sister copied Grabbys kitchen? 🤣
She did :LOL:

And the only 2 examples she could think of where she bigged up these imaginary friends were telling them to "book that holiday, start writing more".

So...the two things that *shes* interested In then? And everything else is just drama and "draining".

Reactions: 8
How old was she when she wrote that Christmas post? Calculating Grabby’s age is math I just can’t seem to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good to know that she really values the teachers- a whole £2.66 of her own money! How patronising. Just so you know Grabby, teachers would like booze or vouchers and don’t even think of sending in any homemade germ cakes. 😉

ETA the comma after Grabby. ⬆No one needs a grammar and punctuation lesson more than she does! 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She gets holidays (or cash for holidays) for Christmas and gifts others bath salts. That really does say it all.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Must admit I’m partial to the odd Epsom salt bath after a reeeally good gym sesh, but it’s not a regular thing, or something I would think to gift!

Reactions: 3
Haha bet it won’t as DRAFTS 😂

I can’t actually believe this. She’s a parody of herself these days!!! Who wears the same outfit every year to buy the Christmas tree!!
Its not even Dec yet, it’s going to be limp and so sorry looking by Christmas.
Pretty sure it’s on the dusty blog

Edited to add yep it’s here
duck it’s like reading a child’s ramblings. Honestly. Was she already married to Benpicked
by this time??

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

So fiercely independent but refuses to drive into London on her own & if she goes into the big smoke alone, has a breakdown on the steps of M&S only to be rescued by an unsuspecting stranger “You got this, Mama!”

Go Grabs, so fierce! So independent!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate to go there because I am no supermodel but those sequin dresses look ridiculous on her. She's has no shape whatsoever and they are hanging off. She has about as much sex appeal as a carrot 🥕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Fucks sake she’s even aff linked the dresses. She is SHAMELESS. She’s also amazed at how insanely sparkly they are. They’re SEQUIN dresses Grabs. They tend to sparkle 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.