Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Apparently "time is crazy". Fabulous insight there Grabangka.

Let's just pause to think about other things that are crazier than 'time"...

That you believe anyone wants to see 46,047 pictures of your children on a daily basis.

That your parents allowed The Ginger Geriatric anywhere near you when you were barely pubescent.

That brands considered you a worthy ambassador for their goods.

Eating lollies made of brassicas.

Going to fascinating places but your only plans were visiting supermarkets and finding pastel walls.

Passing a landing off as a bedroom, when a perfectly good space stands just steps away.

Believing yours is a love story to brag about.

Turning allotments into playgrounds rather than allowing a struggling family space to grow food.

Your brother having more careers than I've had hot meals by the age of 25.

Your husband thinking pink suits him.

Taking a perfectly nice garden and building the new Berlin (Sterling?) Wall at the bottom of it.

Parking in Essex but walking to Primrose Hill as it's free parking.

Philip Schofield having a career*

*I realise the last one is not Grabby's fault but it is way more perplexing than the mysteries of time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
She is concerned about "the environment"..is that why you bought 100 balloons two weeks in a row to make nice pics for the gram?

And a shutterbug who lives seasonally?
Adopts David Attenborough voice.."and the shutterbug emerges from its winter cocoon to soak up alllll the dreaminess of Spring whilst already planning its next transformation for the glorious autumn skies, the shutterbug is a simple critter who lives for the change in season"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Skewbedu

VIP Member
We need a new thread Tattlers. Desperate times call for desperate thread titles...
RVK #40 No shoes, running nose, free range kiddos in their Preloved clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Justine

Chatty Member
Well fitting shoes are so important for little children.
She's not realising that she might create health problems down the line for Freya. If she can't place her feet properly while walking to compensate for the poor fit of her shoes she might develop knees, back, and postural issues. It's no joke.

She will make the poor girl eat cauliflower ice lollies and collagen smoothies (!!!) to be "healthy" but can't take her to Clarks for a pair of well adjusted shoes. Nutter!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
Soooo.... grabby has rebranded herself {like when Opal Fruits became Starbursts} 🤣🤣 Maybe her new bio should read as follows:-

"A UK based 'retired' mama of 2 kiddos, married to Kings Langleys equivalent of Bill Wyman. Shitterbug lover of repetitive photography chronicling her groundhog day life rattling about manky mansions, various stomping grounds in London and infiltrating locations down the Eastern/South East/Southern UK coast. Judith Charmless of the travel industry and a green finger-less keen allotment boaster, who's still absolutely shit replying to DMs unless there's something of interest she can milk for all it's worth".

Guessing she's given up the ghost of being an interior/renovator blogger, foodie etc., etc 😁🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Hotel_breakfast

Why does she act like giving birth to raffy was the second coming or something. 'it was suddenly so sunny after he was born'. It's called summer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Clare

VIP Member
They look grey and sad.
They must be exhausted. A kids party alone is enough to tire very little ones out. Add in their illnesses they have or are recovering from, thinking ahead to Freya’s actual birthday, which will be another tiring day for them both plus the recent beach trips and GOD KNOWS what else we don’t see (early morning walks, hours at the allotment). It’s clear these children do too much with not enough down time and in inadequate/seasonally inappropriate clothing/footwear. They’ve been splashing around in water outside since March due to their lunatic mother’s obsession with being outdoors NO MATTER WHAT & some outright delusion that she lives in Cali or fucking Byron Bay not chilly Watford. Rebecca needs to think about the children and put their actual needs first. Not Instagram based ideals of children's needs, not Enid Blyton delusions of free range childhoods (even Dick & Jane wore proper shoes). Rebecca needs to realise that sometimes kids need rest. Proper rest. Rest indoors not crafting or baking or being wet outdoors in the death trap play area but rest on a sofa, reading or watching something. Early nights and sleeps in. Sometimes that means delaying or cancelling things you as adults have planned. That means not living your life to Instagram expectations of life.

• Heart

Justine

Chatty Member
Her last stories are responding to many comments made here:

- Freya wearing a sun hat (for two seconds)
- A proof that no one was holding Waffy's hand as he took his first step (singular)
- A comment about how these stories are just "highlights" and the reality isn't always as nice but she doesn't take photos of that
- Frah Frah eating an ice cream cone and not one of her disgusting orthorexic lolly concoctions...

Hi Grabs! 👋
If you read here so religiously:BRUSH YOUR DAUGHTER'S HAIR and BUY HER SANDALS THAT ARE NOT THREE SIZES TOO BIG!

PS: you're a twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

DigitalA

Do you know what, I'm really pissed off tonight. I've just signed up for an allotment with the same council. It's a SIX YEAR waiting list.

And then seeing her with her two plots and shes using them for a bloody playhouse and a pond which she could easily put in her massive garden. And to grow flowers which she also has in her massive garden.

I thought allotments were meant for growing produce (I guess flowers could be considered that but not a bloody pond and playhouse) I have a tiny concrete excuse for a 'garden' and with the prices of everything soaring I genuinely want to grow food and try and be a bit more self sufficient. Is that not what allotments are for? ARGGHHH

• Angry
  • Heart

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
I haven’t read previous comments, but I CANNOT BELIEVE she went ahead with the party when her child has bronchiolitis 😡😡 1) for Raffy’s sake - he needs rest, and cuddles and 2) for the other children’s sake. Did she even tell the parents of the other children that attended? I highly doubt it seeing how many children were there. I can’t see that many parents being stupid/irresponsible enough to bring their child to a party with a toddler that has an extremely contagious respiratory infection. And then to top it all off, the photo of poor Raffy has given me the RAGE. “Pretty sad from bronchiolitis for the second, maybe third time…” 🤯 Jesus wept!! As if he’s had it so many times you can’t even remember!! He’s had it that many times because you are a selfish, self centred moron who puts Instagram content above your children. God forbid you cancel your chance for Instagram content party and stay and cuddle your sick child. Rebecca, you’re not fit to call yourself a mother. Freya is three FFS. She has no concept of time or dates, that party could’ve waited a week but God forbid you don’t have your braggy photos to gloat with to strangers on the internet. You should be ashamed!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

tacotaco

She is all fur coat and no knickers. Pretends her house is the huge mansion whereas it’s a 3 bed semi near Watford practically on the M25 which is crumbling to pieces. Only buys the expensive “in” brands when it’s in the sale or second hand, so always a year in advance so nothing fits - clothes and shoes literally hanging off her poor children. Anything expensive is gifted. Flogs all her bobbly, shart stained supermarket clothes. Won’t buy Freya new PJs unless they are unisex and can pass down to the second child (I bet she was fuming when they found out it was a boy). Yet her husband earns 10 times more… 🤥 Only buys toys and clothes to fit in with her bland as #&@€ personality. Constantly moving a F&M basket around her house to ensure it’s in the backdrop to photos. Thinks “parenting” is a hobby. Zero brain cells and personality. What a sad little life.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

QuiteTheChin

She is concerned about "the environment"..is that why you bought 100 balloons two weeks in a row to make nice pics for the gram?
Yeah she gives zero shits about the environment. It’s so crass posting excitedly about the “amazing summer so far”, when this “amazing summer” is due to probably irreversible planetary changes and half of Europe is on fire because of it. And don’t get me started on the chavvy wasteful balloon arches, nasty plastic garden furniture and flying long haul to buy party decorations 🙄 What a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes worked out a babysitter on holiday would cost her £20 for a beach walk? Most people would get the babysitter, go for the walk, have a meal and a drink and maybe even fit in a quickie before getting back.

Shes dull as fuck

And why cover chopsys nipple but not waffys? Isn't a nipple a nipple? No time to be precious with your photos grabby. Paedophiles will take anything they like from a photo posted. Maybe Ben could give you an insight as to how they think?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Hashtagged

VIP Member
I can’t believe she took photos of the ones the ride take!!!
There’s no way they would have gone if they had to pay full price.
Does Ben ever do a full week at work??
Benpecked works ten times less than everyone else’s husbands, looks ten times older, but can cart ten times more shite around than all the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I can’t tell you how much those sandals have upset me. They are at least 3 sizes too big.
At that age she should be getting Freya’s little feet properly measured.
She‘s a careless, lazy mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 25