RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked her old house, and her account and content was far more interesting before she was a ‘Mama’. All she posts now are pictures of her unkempt offspring.
I liked it too, although even then she was a pretentious twit. Everything she did to that old house had to be just so, so perfect (in her eyes). I assume back then was when Ben acquired the name Benpecked!!! I got the idea that if your house didn't looks like hers with the butler sinks, the brass taps, the galvanised tubs in the garden etc etc then you were nobody. I tried asking her a few questions in the old house days but she didn't answer any of them. I can remember thinking what a snooty cow she was :rolleyes: :D too high and mighty to answer questions from the masses!!!! Then they moved and again it was all butler sinks, brass taps, that bathroom, that kitchen...Ben working his arse off to do her bidding (badly). And then I discovered Tattle :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember when I first started following her too (I unfollowed quite quickly) I asked her a few things, she never bothered replying. It’s all about showing off for Grabs not actually about engaging with people or helping with Reno/decorating questions or advice. And now her decor is so dated no one gives a tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember when I first started following her too (I unfollowed quite quickly) I asked her a few things, she never bothered replying. It’s all about showing off for Grabs not actually about engaging with people or helping with Reno/decorating questions or advice. And now her decor is so dated no one gives a tit 😂
A couple of years ago I asked about her gravel patio outside the kitchen and she sent quite a short reply that felt a bit off - but she did answer the question, literally the bare minimum response though 🤪

Reactions: 4
A couple of years ago I asked about her gravel patio outside the kitchen and she sent quite a short reply that felt a bit off - but she did answer the question, literally the bare minimum response though 🤪
If J K Rowling needs new inspiration Grabs could supply it -

Huffy Blogger and the Half Arsed Hints

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her new found friends who she went for her exciting evening walk with last night all describe themselves as “Mamas” in their insta bios.
I describe them as a “Trio of Twats”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Imagine how ghastly they must be together. Like when Grabs and Coren were wanging on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No footage of the dreamy a&e admissions for bronchiolitis.

And poor Waffy lying on those pumpkins. She’s so ridiculous!

Reactions: 18
“We’re so glad you came” - what an odd thing to say about her child! Like he’s just someone who popped by to visit 🙈

• Haha
No footage of the dreamy a&e admissions for bronchiolitis.

And poor Waffy lying on those pumpkins. She’s so ridiculous!
That set up still gives me the rage. His poor fragile head resting on those pumpkins - what was she thinking!!

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell. Why does she do it? No one apart from close friends and family will appreciate that reel. And I had absolutely no idea she breastfeeds Raffy(!) Good job she added that little snippet

• Haha
bleeping hell. Why does she do it? No one apart from close friends and family will appreciate that reel. And I had absolutely no idea she breastfeeds Raffy(!) Good job she added that little snippet
I’m not even sure close friends and family needed to see this, let alone the whole internet.

D3136C58-0E2C-472E-B10D-FCE001C51D65.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I liked it too, although even then she was a pretentious twit. Everything she did to that old house had to be just so, so perfect (in her eyes). I assume back then was when Ben acquired the name Benpecked!!! I got the idea that if your house didn't looks like hers with the butler sinks, the brass taps, the galvanised tubs in the garden etc etc then you were nobody. I tried asking her a few questions in the old house days but she didn't answer any of them. I can remember thinking what a snooty cow she was :rolleyes: :D too high and mighty to answer questions from the masses!!!! Then they moved and again it was all butler sinks, brass taps, that bathroom, that kitchen...Ben working his arse off to do her bidding (badly). And then I discovered Tattle :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That's EXACTLY how I felt about her even back then! Pretentious twit 🤣 - that was back in the days of 'So you're getting married' twaddle. Yes.......and then there was Tattle ! 🤣 Oh joy !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not even sure close friends and family needed to see this, let alone the whole internet.

View attachment 1417578
Exactly. To me that’s a very private photo!

That's EXACTLY how I felt about her even back then! Pretentious twit 🤣 - that was back in the days of 'So you're getting married' twaddle. Yes.......and then there was Tattle ! 🤣 Oh joy !!!!!!
If Tattle had been around when I first discovered her then I probably wouldn’t have felt so utterly crap about my own life! I don’t anymore obviously because we know the TRUTH! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Apparently "time is crazy". Fabulous insight there Grabangka.

Let's just pause to think about other things that are crazier than 'time"...

That you believe anyone wants to see 46,047 pictures of your children on a daily basis.

That your parents allowed The Ginger Geriatric anywhere near you when you were barely pubescent.

That brands considered you a worthy ambassador for their goods.

Eating lollies made of brassicas.

Going to fascinating places but your only plans were visiting supermarkets and finding pastel walls.

Passing a landing off as a bedroom, when a perfectly good space stands just steps away.

Believing yours is a love story to brag about.

Turning allotments into playgrounds rather than allowing a struggling family space to grow food.

Your brother having more careers than I've had hot meals by the age of 25.

Your husband thinking pink suits him.

Taking a perfectly nice garden and building the new Berlin (Sterling?) Wall at the bottom of it.

Parking in Essex but walking to Primrose Hill as it's free parking.

Philip Schofield having a career*

*I realise the last one is not Grabby's fault but it is way more perplexing than the mysteries of time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

That you believe anyone wants to see 46,047 pictures of your children on a daily basis.

That your parents allowed The Ginger Geriatric anywhere near you when you were barely pubescent.

Going to fascinating places but your only plans were visiting supermarkets and finding pastel walls.

Passing a landing off as a bedroom, when a perfectly good space stands just steps away.

Turning allotments into playgrounds rather than allowing a struggling family space to grow food.

Taking a perfectly nice garden and building the new Berlin (Sterling?) Wall at the bottom of it.

*I realise the last one is not Grabby's fault but it is way more perplexing than the mysteries of time.
I’d say we are done here.

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ginger geriatric 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.