RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect she did, except she’s come to the crushing realisation she’s not a natural mother and judging by her choice of words when describing her children, i think she actually rather resents them.
Given her {documented} attitude about kids, it's surprising she's even ventured down the route of having them. Children aren't a toy you can discard when you tire of them etc. The pre going to school years are the most carefree time you'll ever have with your kids. I never sent my 2 to nursery, I wanted to enjoy having them about before the primary school life of 7yrs started to takeover.

Grabbys {no} life {skills} has/is one big on going role play, kinda like the equivalent to those 'career' Barbie dolls:- traveller, writer, lawyer, house renovator, wedding planner, cook, wife, blogger, influencer, runner, gardener, housekeeper, mama etc

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is concerned about "the environment"..is that why you bought 100 balloons two weeks in a row to make nice pics for the gram?

And a shutterbug who lives seasonally?
Adopts David Attenborough voice.."and the shutterbug emerges from its winter cocoon to soak up alllll the dreaminess of Spring whilst already planning its next transformation for the glorious autumn skies, the shutterbug is a simple critter who lives for the change in season"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She is concerned about "the environment"..is that why you bought 100 balloons two weeks in a row to make nice pics for the gram?
Yeah she gives zero shits about the environment. It’s so crass posting excitedly about the “amazing summer so far”, when this “amazing summer” is due to probably irreversible planetary changes and half of Europe is on fire because of it. And don’t get me started on the chavvy wasteful balloon arches, nasty plastic garden furniture and flying long haul to buy party decorations 🙄 What a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Adopts David Attenborough voice.."and the shutterbug emerges from its winter cocoon to soak up alllll the dreaminess of Spring whilst already planning its next transformation for the glorious autumn skies, the shutterbug is a simple critter who lives for the change in season"
Thank you, came here to say the same. Environment and sustainable living are the last thing on her mind (even though she'd like to think she portrays that aesfetic).
2 giant balloon arches for the gram within a week.

And she has literally built her following on the incessant travel and her billions of airmiles. Much ecowarrior. Dick.

Reactions: 13
Thank you, came here to say the same. Environment and sustainable living are the last thing on her mind (even though she'd like to think she portrays that aesfetic).
2 giant balloon arches for the gram within a week.

And she has literally built her following on the incessant travel and her billions of airmiles. Much ecowarrior. Dick.
It reminds me of Harry and Meghan saying they would stick with two because of the environment, and then they proceeded to catch private jets everywhere

Reactions: 16
It reminds me of Harry and Meghan saying they would stick with two because of the environment, and then they proceeded to catch private jets everywhere
Exactly that! Absolutely colossal personal carbon footprint but will make you feel crap if you have a third kid.

Yes !!!!!! I though exactly the same thing about all those balloons. Not very Eco. 😡

Reactions: 6
The environment reason will be yet another thing she is jumping on the band wagon for. If she was actually asked to explain why I bet she could not explain at all. She has just heard others saying it and thought it sounds good.

Reactions: 7
The environment reason will be yet another thing she is jumping on the band wagon for. If she was actually asked to explain why I bet she could not explain at all. She has just heard others saying it and thought it sounds good.
She probably reads Mumsnet, they love 'the environment' as reasons not to have kids.

Reactions: 4
Well what do you know? We mention Grabs possibly being anti vax and guess what she’s posted about? 😆

• Haha
"Schools out for summer"...ffs.

"Seeing everyone posting leaving school photos makes her realise how fast time goes". Well stop living your life on repeat then! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well what do you know? We mention Grabs possibly being anti vax and guess what she’s posted about? 😆
i think ive missed that. What I did notice was the use of my two LEAST favourite terms - Glut and Free Range Kiddos

🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Came on here to say the same thing. But she NEVER reads Tattle 🤥
I didn’t think she was an anti-vax type person as she’s too brand dead and void of any opinion to go against the masses on that one (thankfully!)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.