Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hashtagged

VIP Member
She’ll be insufferable when Freya starts school… allll the juggle of the school run, goodness how does she manage to be such a super mum.
I can just imagine it now, out the house at 6am in the pitch black to get those 10k steps in nice and early with Frah Frah in her scruffy uniform with her hair all over the place on Grabbys shoulders while Waffy eats a spinach sweet potato waffle on the go in the ergo.

You got this mama. You got this.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

French toast

She's insufferable. Latest post all about how Raffys lack of tongue tie was down to vitamin choice. As if herbs will determine something like that. Fuck off.

• Wow
  • Angry

Lola7286

Chatty Member
What’s with the lion association with raffy? I don’t get it?!
Is it like with Freya and the bees?!
Was raffy conceived in the toilets next to the lion enclosure at the zoo?!

• Haha
So the environment is a reason to not have a third baby. Never seems concerned about the environment when she’s flitting off on repeat holidays to Cali/Italy or driving miles every week to get to the beach ?

• Heart

Clare

VIP Member
Jesus Christ Alive. Rebecca please never never never do a speaking Ad again. So many questions! How did Wild Nutrition approve this garbage? Why do we need to hear her life story, she’s selling supplements not on This is Your Life with Michael Aspel? How did she speak without breathing for all those minutes, has she trained in cyclical breathwork? How is it possible that the courgette Waffy is nibbling on has more tone and personality than this idiot?
Also, talking about these vitamins as “miracle” supplements surely is not OK. Completely misleading. Needs reporting.

• Haha

Justcyrious

VIP Member
I’d be really annoyed if I went for a meal to a nice place a somebody rocked up with a dirty double buggy looking like a circus tent with coughing kids inside. I’m not judging taking kids out even for a nice meal, we don’t have family around and didn’t feel comfortable to leave kids with a babysitter at such a young age so we’ve occasionally taken them out to nice places, but never ever looking scruffy and running around the place to tire them out. I won’t mention the sick part, it’s just too much.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Questions -

Does you husband do any work?
Do you?

Is the gram more important than your kids' health?

Where did you get your sunglasses from? Can you get a refund on them?

• Haha
  • Heart

Justine

Chatty Member
Another week where she stated Waffy was under the weather followed by a weekend of dragging him to a birthday party, the London Zoo (with extra animal shit for him, let's hope he had a good bath but I wouldn't bet too much on it...), Ikea and the allotment!
And she says she's exhausted after all this. If you are exhausted Grabby, imagine how it feels for your repeatedly sick 1yo...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Charlotte_Sometimes

Chatty Member
I have just read back on some of her old blog posts. They got engaged on 7 September 2012, so she would have been 19 and just about to start the second year of her degree. But she states she’d already booked the venue, photographer and florist before the engagement and been to try on wedding dresses! That is truly warped! It is not normal behaviour and as has already been observed, her parents clearly facilitate the madness.

• Wow
  • Sick

MissTeddy

VIP Member
People who allow their kids to roam around on planes is my number one pet hate!
i don’t think you understand… these aren’t ordinary children, these are Free Range Kiddos who Love to Travel and are Never Not Having Secret and Unique Holidays.

• Haha
  • Sick

Skewbedu

VIP Member
And he wears that pink striped Primark t shirt 10x more often than your husband, lady.

Does the man own any other clothes. Oh apart from that terrifying pink suit which I've genuinely tried to excise from my mind for my own health.

I hope Waffers coped ok with his bare feet on the hot pavement. How selfish of Bentos to not have grown out of her sandals so he could wear them instead.
Curious George really leads the most extraordinary life...

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Libertine

VIP Member
The children look like a pair of ghosts they are so unwell, and there’s our thick Becky beaming at the camera because it’s the anniversary of being a child bride.

This photo has really upset me. I bet the children were quiet during lunch as they are both feverish.

A7A25FAF-DF40-45AA-81B4-028F98B21C56.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Shitterbag.

Was a pretentious idiot she really is. When I think I couldn't cringe harder, she somehow goes that extra (air)mile.

Plank...

• Haha
  • Heart