RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she dragged her kiddos out to a hotel for lunch when they’re poorly? She is a colossal dick! I can’t believe Bentos still naps at 3, she won’t know what has hit her when that stops 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She’s bleeping insane. And Benpecked can’t be much better. Why would you take your baby out when hours earlier you’d posted a pic showing how evidently poorly he was?! She is such a self centred poor excuse of a mother

Reactions: 16
Why has she dragged her kiddos out to a hotel for lunch when they’re poorly? She is a colossal dick! I can’t believe Bentos still naps at 3, she won’t know what has hit her when that stops 😳
She said the other day that she still naps so she goes to bed late too. That’s easy to fix, drop the nap and bring bedtime forward

Reactions: 8
She’s bleeping insane. And Benpecked can’t be much better. Why would you take your baby out when hours earlier you’d posted a pic showing how evidently poorly he was?! She is such a self centred poor excuse of a mother
The worst thing for me is that she clearly doesn’t see anything wrong with her behaviour as she posts it for all to see. Literally nothing is private

Reactions: 16
The worst thing for me is that she clearly doesn’t see anything wrong with her behaviour as she posts it for all to see. Literally nothing is private
That’s the thing! I don’t understand her. Is she really that entitled and spoilt? Or just plain bleeping stupid?

Reactions: 7
That’s the thing! I don’t understand her. Is she really that entitled and spoilt? Or just plain bleeping stupid?
Stupid and spoilt, so no one around her pulls her up on her behaviour as they are afraid of the flipper stomping that would ensue

Reactions: 11
The children look like a pair of ghosts they are so unwell, and there’s our thick Becky beaming at the camera because it’s the anniversary of being a child bride.

This photo has really upset me. I bet the children were quiet during lunch as they are both feverish.

A7A25FAF-DF40-45AA-81B4-028F98B21C56.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Stupid and spoilt, so no one around her pulls her up on her behaviour as they are afraid of the flipper stomping that would ensue
I think that’s it. No one dares to speak up. If I had behaved like that when my kids were little my mum
would’ve told me off! And my ex mother in law too

Reactions: 6
But even the stupidest person surely would realise you don't take babies out when they are ill? What the actual duck is wrong with her?!?!?

Reactions: 15
But even the stupidest person surely would realise you don't take babies out when they are ill? What the actual duck is wrong with her?!?!?
I for one am seriously struggling to understand what goes on in that brain of hers

Reactions: 7
That photo of the kiddos is actually hard to look at, they look so miserable.
Grabby is a free-range lunatic.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She basically went to a fancy carvey/all you can eat buffet for her wedding anniversary meal!!!!
Ben really knows how to treat a lady doesn’t he 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She basically went to a fancy carvey/all you can eat buffet for her wedding anniversary meal!!!!
Ben really knows how to treat a lady doesn’t he 😂😂😂
£75 a head though 🤯 I’d be pretty pissed off if I’d paid that much money and Grabby & her sick children were on the next table, coughing and spluttering away while she takes pictures of food that she won’t have eaten for the ‘gram. It’s essentially a posh Taybarns for people with more money than sense 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They look grey and sad.
They must be exhausted. A kids party alone is enough to tire very little ones out. Add in their illnesses they have or are recovering from, thinking ahead to Freya’s actual birthday, which will be another tiring day for them both plus the recent beach trips and GOD KNOWS what else we don’t see (early morning walks, hours at the allotment). It’s clear these children do too much with not enough down time and in inadequate/seasonally inappropriate clothing/footwear. They’ve been splashing around in water outside since March due to their lunatic mother’s obsession with being outdoors NO MATTER WHAT & some outright delusion that she lives in Cali or bleeping Byron Bay not chilly Watford. Rebecca needs to think about the children and put their actual needs first. Not Instagram based ideals of children's needs, not Enid Blyton delusions of free range childhoods (even Dick & Jane wore proper shoes). Rebecca needs to realise that sometimes kids need rest. Proper rest. Rest indoors not crafting or baking or being wet outdoors in the death trap play area but rest on a sofa, reading or watching something. Early nights and sleeps in. Sometimes that means delaying or cancelling things you as adults have planned. That means not living your life to Instagram expectations of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.