Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Her new found friends who she went for her exciting evening walk with last night all describe themselves as “Mamas” in their insta bios.
I describe them as a “Trio of Twats”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

MissTeddy

VIP Member
‘Little cheers to us’? Jesus Grabs. Anyone would think she’s the first to have kids. I’ve said it before but I had 2 under 2 at one point. I’m now a ‘mama’ of 3 and I don’t think I’ve ever given myself a little cheer for keeping them alive 🙄
I don't think she should be congratulating herself - she's barely kept him alive in his first year ... oh dreamy multiple hospital admissions.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
She's bought her dolls and a pram, dresses her in skirts, puts bows in her hair, cooks with her and initiates crafts. She might not have intended to stereotype her childhood but she most definitely has.
Whereas Raffy is nicknamed Lion (strong, manly) has books in his corridor room about dinosaurs, and is bought toolkits, cars, road tracks… she’s definitely stereotyped them!

• Heart

Justcyrious

VIP Member
I really really hope those videos were taken very early in the morning - even though it was arguable already too hot then. Baby who had a temperature 2 days ago is in direct sunlight, without a hat on, during the worst heatwave we’ve ever known. He is then out in a buggy with a BLACK SHADE on top. It doesn’t matter if air comes through, it will be BOILING under there.

• Sad
  • Angry

Hashtagged

VIP Member
I think what everyone’s trying to say is:

She doesn’t have loads of money, but she does have loads of crap.

Every item she’s ever bought she still has.

• Heart

twolittlegeese

I still can’t get over it. The photos of those poor grey children…
When my eldest was 4 weeks old, we went to a birthday party - didn’t know until we arrived that the 2 year old who’s party it was has ‘a bit of a cough and cold but we didn’t want to cancel.’ Well, a week later we were in hospital for 2 days with my then 5 week old on oxygen with bronchiolitis. It really isn’t a joke. If it ever happened again, I’d turn around and walk straight back out now knowing how serious it is. I hope someone at Grabby’s, sorry I mean Freya’s 🙄, party has the guts to do so.

• Sad
  • Heart

Charlotte_Sometimes

Chatty Member
She has a proven track record of having zero consideration or emotional intelligence.
Most people in her situation would consider there are people whose needs were greater and would leave it for someone else to use or enjoy.

Her sense of entitlement is huge and that is why her house is filled to the rafters with stuff they don’t need and she is content to deprive some other child who may have considerably less. And to make matters worse she sees nothing wrong in selling on stuff she has received for free and to pocket the proceeds.

I notice there has been no pretence of her making charitable donations this year and she never confirmed what her donations totalled last year. These of course would have been offset against any earnings for tax.

Karma you should be tracking her down!!

• Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
She's insufferable. Latest post all about how Raffys lack of tongue tie was down to vitamin choice. As if herbs will determine something like that. Fuck off.
I am LIVID that she thinks she's an authority on stuff like this, I can't even express myself well enough. Poor idiotic huns will all be rushing out to buy Wild Nutrition vitamins thinking it will prevent tongue tie because they contain natural fucking folate rather than folic acid. There are NO published research papers that confirm a link between folic acid and tongue tie, only anecdotal mumbo jumbo from unverified sources and alternative type doctors.

This woman child is dangerous. I'm surprised she's not an antivaxxer tbh, if she'll believe such anecdotal crap I wouldn't put it past her to believe that old chestnut about the MMR jab causing autism. In fact... has she ever mentioned her kids having their routine jabs? I'm not sure she has but I may be wrong. She could be an antivaxxer on the down low for all we know.

God I don't think I've ever been more angry at her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Her latest story ‘had covid again’… wait, she’s had covid? When?! That was kept quiet, presumably so she could go about her business without isolating

• Wow

Duchesspink

VIP Member
3 is the end of the ‘little years’?! Jesus wept Grabby. Let her be a child for as long as she wants to be and not to your fucking timetable
By her timeline it is the end of the little years.
She is preparing her for marriage by age 13 to follow in her own footsteps.

• Sick
  • Sad

Willow1

Where do people stand with this? Cos I'd be really annoyed if I turned up at a kids party and they had bronchiolitis...raffy clearly looks very unwell probably still has a temp. It can hospitalise little ones, as grabby well knows!

FlowersintheRain

Chatty Member
That latest post is the biggest load of bollocks. “I never expected to be this immersed in motherhood, to enjoy it so much, to feel their pain as much when they are poorly or sad” Has she forgotten this weekend just gone when she traipsed those poor poorly kids to the hotel so she could still enjoy “celebrating us” Has she forgotten that she can’t remember how many time’s poor Raffy has had bronchiolitis? Has she forgotten all those intrusive black and white posts of her poorly and sad kids she puts up for sympathy? I just can’t

• Angry