RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I have just read back on some of her old blog posts. They got engaged on 7 September 2012, so she would have been 19 and just about to start the second year of her degree. But she states she’d already booked the venue, photographer and florist before the engagement and been to try on wedding dresses! That is truly warped! It is not normal behaviour and as has already been observed, her parents clearly facilitate the madness.
I think when she'd turned 16 and the relationship was made 'offical', there was talk of getting engaged way back then on some of her earlier blog ramblings {unless she's deleted them}.

Surely her followers must think ‘eh? 8 years?!’ And do the maths? Or are they too naive?
Probably too naive.

Reactions: 4
Cringing at how they've ruined that garden. Everyone is crowded into different sections, barely able to play games with the kids due to the tiny chopped up areas.

Reactions: 18
Ben looks about 50 (and not a good 50)!! He’s lost some weight and looks bloody knackered

Reactions: 21
Ben looks about 50 (and not a good 50)!! He’s lost some weight and looks bloody knackered
OMG I’m over 50 and he looks so much older than that! 😂 I’d say nearer 70! He is really underweight for his height - “healthy” eating not having much pay off in that household.

Reactions: 11
He does look genuinely unwell, gaunt and aged well beyond his years.

Given she insisted on an Instagram party for kids so sick they hadn't slept for 4 days, I doubt she is selfless enough to notice and get him seen by a professional.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.