RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone else I follow went to wells next the sea over the weekend. Same photo of the steps down to the beach, but what a difference in the narrative!

I feel her!! I don’t want to constantly see someone’s “highlight reel” 🤢 I like a bit of realism in there too, makes you feel less alone with your worries 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Why is he holding it so weirdly? Could it be that his thumb is so disgustingly dirty that it had to be hidden? Such a dirty fingernail on his forefinger - gross!
White matcha and honey is almost as unpleasant a concept as Benpecked's fingernail.

What, pray, is wrong with a nice scoop of raspberry ripple or that 70s classy classic...neopolitan?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
White matcha and honey is almost as unpleasant a concept as Benpecked's fingernail.

What, pray, is wrong with a nice scoop of raspberry ripple or that 70s classy classic...neopolitan?
Where’s the juice and flake is my question?!

Reactions: 2
Did she open that Hello fresh box and suddenly think ‘tit! I’m meant to advertise this!’ You can see its already been opened when it’s on the doorstep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she open that Hello fresh box and suddenly think ‘tit! I’m meant to advertise this!’ You can see its already been opened when it’s on the doorstep
But also there are peonies in the vase on the kitchen island and she’s wearing some sort of cardigan. Clearly it’s ages old and a rehash!

Why is he holding it so weirdly? Could it be that his thumb is so disgustingly dirty that it had to be hidden? Such a dirty fingernail on his forefinger - gross!
And the comments about the kids sleeping so they could eat it rushing….bizarre!

I bet every single trip of theirs involves rushing from place to place, getting that perfect Insta shot with the right props (including the kids), with absolutely no time to just sit and BE. Has she ever mentioned chilling on the beach with a book? Or having a snooze in the afternoon after a relaxing morning by the pool? Granted I know these things are kind of impossible with small kids but she was like this before having them.
I used to think it was really odd that they traveled as a couple so regularly yet only read their kindles (and ordered a Sainsbury’s delivery) whilst away and never actually explored many of the countries visited.

Once it was realised all those trips they took before the children were gifted stays - the ones where she was a honeymoon travel writer (I use the word ‘writer’ very loosely here), unless something was included as part of the stay, they clearly either never had the funds to explore or they didn’t want to. So whilst she’s visited a lot of places, she is not well travelled. Sitting in a resort is not travelling, especially if you see nothing beyond it!

As for the gelato, when she mentioned the honey ice cream, all I could think of was the conception bee pollen stories and I suddenly felt very queasy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
And the comments about the kids sleeping so they could eat it rushing….bizarre!
[/QUOTE]

It's because the kids aren't allowed a lick of the very nice, pricy gelato! They are only allowed cauliflower lollies.
She's probably disgusted by the idea of Waffy drooling all over hers.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She's trolling us again...just posted pics of Waffy taking his first steps!!!! Apparently he's hoping to be walking properly by his birthday!!!! Such an intelligent child, knows his own mind :rolleyes: And so clever, walking before his sister!!! She's such a bloody show-off :mad:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She's trolling us again...just posted pics of Waffy taking his first steps!!!! Apparently he's hoping to be walking properly by his birthday!!!! Such an intelligent child, knows his own mind :rolleyes: And so clever, walking before his sister!!! She's such a bloody show-off :mad:
First step 😂 so on her stories she said he’d taken his first steps on the beach but now she says it was his first step. Is that even a thing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her last stories are responding to many comments made here:

- Freya wearing a sun hat (for two seconds)
- A proof that no one was holding Waffy's hand as he took his first step (singular)
- A comment about how these stories are just "highlights" and the reality isn't always as nice but she doesn't take photos of that
- Frah Frah eating an ice cream cone and not one of her disgusting orthorexic lolly concoctions...

Hi Grabs! 👋
If you read here so religiously:BRUSH YOUR DAUGHTER'S HAIR and BUY HER SANDALS THAT ARE NOT THREE SIZES TOO BIG!

PS: you're a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She was desperate to use ‘walking into one’ on the 1st bday post with Bentos.
no doubt she’ll have the post all set for Waffys birthday #livinglifeonrepeat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.