RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Clare for getting the most votes!
I’m off for a lie down as I’ve exhausted myself sorting out this new thread…….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow the last thread started on 21st March nearly 3 months ago so it was a very slow thread! She's so boring even Tattlers are getting fed up now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she bother doing reels? They are so boring, show how she’s not moved with the times at all!

Reactions: 6
People who allow their kids to roam around on planes is my number one pet hate!
i don’t think you understand… these aren’t ordinary children, these are Free Range Kiddos who Love to Travel and are Never Not Having Secret and Unique Holidays.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
i don’t think you understand… these aren’t ordinary children, these are Free Range Kiddos who Love to Travel and are Never Not Having Secret and Unique Holidays.
And it’s Raffys happy place and Freya wants to still be on holiday. Like mother like daughter

• Sick
Reactions: 7
If I have to look at another picture of those bastard sunglasses on Bentos' face I might actually beat myself into a stupor with some pacquet jambon.
Imagine 35,000 real people and 59,900 bots seeing my family in their private moments. Erm.. No thanks.
Benpecked looks very skinny which is not flattering him, is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Another morning of addressing tattle - the poisonous flower and confirming she’s not pregnant by saying he’s her last baby 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just a VERY random thought, that's pinged into my head. I wonder how grabby's "... a letter to my 16 year old self" would read like if she decided to compose one 🤔 Anyway... back to the unrealistic world of the Kedgley/Sterlings.

Life isn't one big jolly after another {ffs I now have Mary Poppins it's a Jolly Holiday song rattling around my head GRRR!!!} with little or no responsibilities. The last reel she's posted yesterday doesn't sell 'holidaying to the area they stayed in Mencora' to people looking for somewhere to get away too does it - not everyone wants to spend daily hiking to a 'not so secret' beach, roasting themselves in the sun and playing 'I spy with my little eye something being with Boat(s), Water, Sand, Bucket, Palm tree'. Oh and isn't it quite noticeable how uncomfortable they all are in each others company, nothing looks natural at all. Those kids are going to think that life is one big timetabled holiday.

OMG another long winded stories post and a post about breastfeeding... *Off to watch/read and roll my eyes 🙄

Reactions: 9
Just a VERY random thought, that's pinged into my head. I wonder how grabby's "... a letter to my 16 year old self" would read like if she decided to compose one 🤔 Anyway... back to the unrealistic world of the Kedgley/Sterlings.

Life isn't one big jolly after another {ffs I now have Mary Poppins it's a Jolly Holiday song rattling around my head GRRR!!!} with little or no responsibilities. The last reel she's posted yesterday doesn't sell 'holidaying to the area they stayed in Mencora' to people looking for somewhere to get away too does it - not everyone wants to spend daily hiking to a 'not so secret' beach, roasting themselves in the sun and playing 'I spy with my little eye something being with Boat(s), Water, Sand, Bucket, Palm tree'. Oh and isn't it quite noticeable how uncomfortable they all are in each others company, nothing looks natural at all. Those kids are going to think that life is one big timetabled holiday.

OMG another long winded stories post and a post about breastfeeding... *Off to watch/read and roll my eyes 🙄
Any breastfeeding post she makes is to up engagement. We get it, you breastfeed (like many of us do) but we don’t bang on about it.

I also laughed when she said she wanted to visit the vineyard next time - why would you if you’re teetotal? Other then for the ‘gram pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I have to look at another picture of those bastard sunglasses on Bentos' face I might actually beat myself into a stupor with some pacquet jambon.
Imagine 35,000 real people and 59,900 bots seeing my family in their private moments. Erm.. No thanks.
Benpecked looks very skinny which is not flattering him, is it?
Did anyone notice I changed my icon in honour of those sunglasses? 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Freya wearing a swim nappy in one of the pictures, thought she had been potty trained for a while now ???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.