RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so shocked to see her house and garden with colour in them. It looks so much better for it.
The party looked fab and I'm sure the kids all loved it but she shouldn't have gone ahead when raffy has bronchiolitis and Freya hadn't been well for days either.
I bet she didn't want to waste the cake so went ahead.

It's no wonder raffy is ill again. We never see that child in socks or properly dressed for the weather, having them in the sea and trawling round beaches when it's in no way warm enough for them. He sleeps in a draughty corridor right beside the rickety window. Surely someone in her family could tell her that's probably why he keeps getting sick?

It's good to see her arranging a decent party for Freya and one that has colour and fun and not just slop being served. I suspect mum and dad kedgley forked out for mist of the party stuff.
The cake was fantastic. I wonder was Freya allowed a slice?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was so shocked to see her house and garden with colour in them. It looks so much better for it.
The party looked fab and I'm sure the kids all loved it but she shouldn't have gone ahead when raffy has bronchiolitis and Freya hadn't been well for days either.
I bet she didn't want to waste the cake so went ahead.

It's no wonder raffy is ill again. We never see that child in socks or properly dressed for the weather, having them in the sea and trawling round beaches when it's in no way warm enough for them. He sleeps in a draughty corridor right beside the rickety window. Surely someone in her family could tell her that's probably why he keeps getting sick?

It's good to see her arranging a decent party for Freya and one that has colour and fun and not just slop being served. I suspect mum and dad kedgley forked out for mist of the party stuff.
The cake was fantastic. I wonder was Freya allowed a slice?
I’d put money on mum and dad kedgefund paying for that party

Reactions: 13
It looks like a great party to be fair, but the uncut grapes made me wince. Oh so dreamy choking hazards

Reactions: 5
So, so odd. If I had gone to that birthday party without knowing the kids had been ill I’d be fuming looking at these stories. Everything could have been postponed by a week or two, even the cake given that they’d been ill for days.

This photo screams to me “get that bloody phone out of my poorly face!” Why does she feel the need to put these pictures on here. Especially in the same stories as a birthday party hours before.
That photo makes me really sad- Poor little baby . Why would you even take that photo, bless his heart xx

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This photo screams to me “get that bloody phone out of my poorly face!” Why does she feel the need to put these pictures on here. Especially in the same stories as a birthday party hours before.
She wants the sympathy comments. You ok Hun? 🙄

Reactions: 6
That photo makes me really sad- Poor little baby . Why would you even take that photo, bless his heart xx
Why does she feel the need to share that to the world? Would she post a picture of herself feeling and looking ill?
I bet her parents practically hosted the party and brought all the fun colourful stuff… noticed her dad was on BBQ duty. Why not Ben? Presumably because they are run off their feet with 2 children 🙄

Reactions: 8
Poor child, he looks so poorly. Just needs lots of love and cuddles, not a phone shoved in his face 😪

Reactions: 6
I never ever take pictures of my children poorly, in hospital, hurt or upset. It’s so invasive to use them as content like that. That party should NEVER have gone ahead. She’s absolutely mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I never ever take pictures of my children poorly, in hospital, hurt or upset. It’s so invasive to use them as content like that. That party should NEVER have gone ahead. She’s absolutely mad.
I know it’s terrible. But if you want to see bad then check out Binky’s post laying on the bed with her poorly son who’s suffered allergic reaction. Surrounded by A&E staff. You couldn’t make it up.

I don’t know what are these women thinking. It’s absolutely appalling. No respect for their own children. Anything for engagement.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I know it’s terrible. But if you want to see bad then check out Binky’s post laying on the bed with her poorly son who’s suffered allergic reaction. Surrounded by A&E staff. You couldn’t make it up.

I don’t know what are these women thinking. It’s absolutely appalling. No respect for their own children. Anything for engagement.
Nothing is private anymore

• Sad
Reactions: 7

That really shocked me!! Just be with your child. Why post pictures of them on insta.

Reactions: 5
I notice in the reel, you could clearly see the faces of the kids at the party… I’d be mega pissed off if my kids face was available for 90k strangers to see…

That post made me so angry!

Reactions: 4
Looking geriatric
That man is unattractive inside and out. Just a hideous person. What are his redeeming features apart from having a bit of money and simultaneously liking young girls and old women (MIL Xmas fondles)

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So the kids “gate crashed “ the anniversary celebrations? Is that because they were both sick and couldn’t be looked after by someone else? So instead of having your grownup lunch at an ulterior date you just dragged the two sick kids to the posh hotel? Great…

Also her feet are genuinely ginormous

Attachments

• Angry
Off on a “hijacked” anniversary lunch - is this because the grandparents wouldn’t look after unwell children? And of course the first thing you’d do is let your child walk about barefoot. She’s absolutely the worst and beyond gross. Couldn’t have waited until the children could be looked after because she’s so regimented about her perfect grid and everything celebrated on time that she wouldn’t dare postpone an event, regardless of her child’s health. Selfish and childish doesn’t even come close to describing her!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I haven’t read previous comments, but I CANNOT BELIEVE she went ahead with the party when her child has bronchiolitis 😡😡 1) for Raffy’s sake - he needs rest, and cuddles and 2) for the other children’s sake. Did she even tell the parents of the other children that attended? I highly doubt it seeing how many children were there. I can’t see that many parents being stupid/irresponsible enough to bring their child to a party with a toddler that has an extremely contagious respiratory infection. And then to top it all off, the photo of poor Raffy has given me the RAGE. “Pretty sad from bronchiolitis for the second, maybe third time…” 🤯 Jesus wept!! As if he’s had it so many times you can’t even remember!! He’s had it that many times because you are a selfish, self centred moron who puts Instagram content above your children. God forbid you cancel your chance for Instagram content party and stay and cuddle your sick child. Rebecca, you’re not fit to call yourself a mother. Freya is three FFS. She has no concept of time or dates, that party could’ve waited a week but God forbid you don’t have your braggy photos to gloat with to strangers on the internet. You should be ashamed!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.