RVK Loves #21 Grubby Grabby, your house is grim. Stop selling shoes that belong in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a look at the pictures she posted last year at the pumpkin patch where Freya looked the most pissed off I’ve ever seen a baby look (definitely trolling her mama). Bentos is wearing the same tights A YEAR LATER!!!!! 🤯

(I would post them but not sure if that’s allowed with them being of a child and not Grabby)
They literally must have been up by her ears last year!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Is it me? Why post that picture? She looks all wrong. She really needs to analyse her pictures before posting.
P. S. I'm not saying she looks like Quasi normally but I can't unsee it in this particular picture

I ordered Pheobe’s diffuser and oils just because she’s the 👑 when it comes to calling out Grabby nonsense
What's Phoebe's IG? I can't remember

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It was an 87mile round trip for Bentos to pick that rather small pumpkin. Didn’t they grow them in their allotment{s}??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It was an 87mile round trip for Bentos to pick that rather small pumpkin. Didn’t they grow them in their allotment{s}??
I was wondering this when I saw the tagged location, all for the gram! I’m sure she always says how terrible Freya is in the car, why would you do it to yourself?

Reactions: 10
There's a farm shop MUCH closer, maybe a 15 minute drive she could have gone to that does an amazing display. She's so odd.

So did Kin and Wild tell Grabby all about this magical pumpkin farm.... or did she simply just see it on K&W Instagram....

“Best made up friend everrrrrrrrrr“ 🙄

455CA1BA-831E-4C1C-AA22-2F775D028D00.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s such a beg

So she wants to do an advent calendar has the idea to put a note to watch a film or do something charitable...... but I’m just going to put a box out to see what I can get for free

Always an agenda

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do not get her obsession with pumpkins unless it serves to transport her back to the USA. I wonder if her parents took her to pumpkin patches and trick or treating when she was a child. It hasn’t really been a thing in this country for very long.

Just take a photo of the sprog on the mouldy pumpkin clad doorstep instead and save yourself the mileage, Grabs! {Or pick one of your allotments??}
The poor baby didn't even look like she enjoyed it. Just used as a prop as ever while Mama points a phone in her face.

I find this alarming, why would she not have a choice?!
:sick: grooming at it's finest surely. How old was she when writing this anyway, 16?? Asking seriously! She knew they were getting engaged and had planned it all out before she'd even stopped wearing a uniform. Just awful.

Reactions: 8
Just take a photo of the sprog on the mouldy pumpkin clad doorstep instead and save yourself the mileage, Grabs! {Or pick one of your allotments??}
The poor baby didn't even look like she enjoyed it. Just used as a prop as ever while Mama points a phone in her face.

:sick: grooming at it's finest surely. How old was she when writing this anyway, 16?? Asking seriously! She knew they were getting engaged and had planned it all out before she'd even stopped wearing a uniform. Just awful.
Remember that Benny Boy called her a lady in his wedding speech. He must have told her that a lady takes her husband‘s name.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Yawn yawn yawn.

shes been dreaming of these pumpkin patch toddler standing up photos since before Bentos was born. can you imagine her excitement today?

Again twinning with a toddler in an interesting shade of shart. Weird.
Yep......got it in one !

She’s such a beg

So she wants to do an advent calendar has the idea to put a note to watch a film or do something charitable...... but I’m just going to put a box out to see what I can get for free

Always an agenda
Grabby grab grab is on the hunt again.

Reactions: 7
Remember that Benny Boy called her a lady in his wedding speech. He must must have told her that a lady take her husband‘s name.
Sickening. Everything she does and presents online is what would be expected from someone who started their main relationship aged 13. She is still that 13 year old girl. Developmentally stunted. She got everything (she thought) she wanted, rushed into marriage to act like a grown up and was groomed by a man who at the time was nearly twice her age. Her lack of identity, her inability to clean and tidy, her obsession with her phone... sounds like a 13 year old to me. There's so much growing to do emotionally and socially between the ages of 13 to 18 and beyond of course as we all know! She skipped it all to show off to her friends, tantrum-ed her way through her teens and most likely forced her parents to be OK with it like any teenager would when they think they're 100% right about everything.

Not saying anything new here but it's the first time I've really verbalised it and it honestly makes me shiver. How I know this much about a stranger is also pretty wrong. She has declared so much of her life online, posting on Instagram has become her whole personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.