RVK Loves #21 Grubby Grabby, your house is grim. Stop selling shoes that belong in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nursery chat is just typical grabby though, isn’t it? Control freak has to have everything planned out weeks, months and years in advance. She probably has her first school
Photo and caption already drafted 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably thinks pre-school sounds better than nursery 😂
I’ll be surprised if she starts nursery before she’s entitled to free hours
I dunno, I can imagine her splashing out for nursery when baby number 2 comes along.

Knowing Grabby she's probably found another massive loop hole so she can claim for free hours from 2 instead of 3. Just like her SMP form a fake job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I dunno, I can imagine her splashing out for nursery when baby number 2 comes along.

Knowing Grabby she's probably found another massive loop hole so she can claim for free hours from 2 instead of 3. Just like her SMP form a fake job.
Bank of mum and dad will probably come to the rescue. But I partly think she writes these things for content as she literally has nothing else to post anymore.

Reactions: 13
She’s definitely thinking #babynumbertwo and planning on where she can stick bentos for a few hours when baby is the shiny new prop for the gram

• Angry
Reactions: 11
View attachment 267159

WTAF?
Does she mean nursery, because despite Freya already wearing pre-school age clothes she definitely won’t be starting pre-school next year. It’s the year after that Grabby... 2022... and in September, the term after Freya turns three (or spoken like Grabby, “free”).
This annoys me too. Kerry Conway says Romaaaaaa is going to ‘preschool’ - she’s two and goes one morning a week or something ridiculous. That’s not preschool. I’ve seen other influencers call it preschool and not nursery too - Shauna_Heidi_Hallie being one of them. It’s nursery!

And also her saying ’the development check last week made it sound like we need to start looking at preschool now’ is complete bollocks. Educational settings aren’t compulsory until the term after their 5th birthday but most start the August after they turn 4. A health visitor has NEVER mentioned nursery or ‘preschool’ to me. Why does she chat so much tit?

I wonder if it’s a Montessori 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If she claims free hours when Bentos is 2 something is very wrong with the system. This is the criteria:

• Universal Credit, and your household income is £15,400 a year or less after tax, not including benefit payments
  • tax credits, and your household income is £16,190 a year or less before tax

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If she claims free hours when Bentos is 2 something is very wrong with the system. This is the criteria:

• Universal Credit, and your household income is £15,400 a year or less after tax, not including benefit payments
  • tax credits, and your household income is £16,190 a year or less before tax
Don’t give her ideas 😂

Shame innit? NOT
She’ll be buying them back soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see she’s been popping to St Albans for her baby classes - are none available in Watford or Hemel? Wonder if the pre- school will be in St Albans so she can meet the right friends!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She likely means getting her name down for pre school nursery. We were told to think about that at the one year check. You've got to have their names down or you've no hope of getting into some of them.

It could also be private nursery. We sent our son from 2yr 10 months old.

Reactions: 4
She likely means getting her name down for pre school nursery. We were told to think about that at the one year check. You've got to have their names down or you've no hope of getting into some of them.

It could also be private nursery. We sent our son from 2yr 10 months old.
It must be different down south. Our toddler has been at nursery since their 1st birthday and we secured a place at an ‘outstanding‘ nursery the month before they started. Competition isn’t as high!

Reactions: 2
It must be different down south. Our toddler has been at nursery since their 1st birthday and we secured a place at an ‘outstanding‘ nursery the month before they started. Competition isn’t as high!
My daughter started nursery just before she turned 1 as I had to go back to work but i was looking at them whilst I was pregnant with her! I'm in London though- waiting lists round here are crazy. If you have a preference on when to start and days you need, you've got to get in there quick.

Reactions: 3
I live in an area of London where you need to put your baby’s name down whilst you’re pregnant if you want a place at a nursery when they turn 1.

BUT anything else - pre-school type nurseries where they go for morning or afternoon session or even all day (basically anywhere that takes from 2+ rather than babies) does not need to be sorted more than a couple of months in advance. She’s talking nonsense:sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I see she’s been popping to St Albans for her baby classes - are none available in Watford or Hemel? Wonder if the pre- school will be in St Albans so she can meet the right friends!
I wonder who she thinks are the ‘right friends’ I can’t see any yummmy mummy/Adamo-esque mums being interested in Grabby, she will have no chat and doubt she fits in with their ‘aesfethic’ as she’d say.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.