RVK Loves #21 Grubby Grabby, your house is grim. Stop selling shoes that belong in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who she thinks are the ‘right friends’ I can’t see any yummmy mummy/Adamo-esque mums being interested in Grabby, she will have no chat and doubt she fits in with their ‘aesfethic’ as she’d say.
I’d love to hear her reply too when they ask ‘how come you travel all this way? There must be classes near you??’ 🤣
Also if she does put Freya in nursery {so she can hopefully start getting those to do lists completed 🤞🏽 And have some more baby free wreath making time} is she going to St Albans for that? Imagine the friends Freya will have otherwise 😱 going round to theirs for turkey dinosaurs and alphabites after 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is she wearing?
She contradicts herself so much - hates the cold and wet weather but LOVES dreamy knitwear season

Oh do duck off you precocious little nobody

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She looks worryingly thin on that latest post - it actually makes me feel uncomfortable. And I hope that doesn’t sound like I’m “body shaming” but she just looks unwell in my opinion 😖

• Sad
What is she wearing?
She contradicts herself so much - hates the cold and wet weather but LOVES dreamy knitwear season

she wore exactly the same outfit pretty much a year to the day. Lives her life on repeat.

And for me if its cold enough for a jumper it’s not warm enough for bare legs. Weirdo! Bet she will stick some trainers on her flippers just to set the granny outfit off.

• Haha
I can’t compute her latest pic. It makes my eyes go funny. She’s either photoshopped herself or the mirror is buggered 🥴

Reactions: 7
I have just chortled into my crumpets that she has tagged the brands in the picture. Oh Grabazora, my deluded poppet, no one with functioning corneas is going to want to recreate #whatrvkwears.

It's not though cherub, is it? Your drug is freebies and 'likes' from wannabes and strangers. And in it's own way that's quite a damaging drug too...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She looks worryingly thin on that latest post - it actually makes me feel uncomfortable. And I hope that doesn’t sound like I’m “body shaming” but she just looks unwell in my opinion 😖
I agree. I can’t see any of the tell tale curves to show it’s photoshoppped, I hope it’s just a dodgy angle/mirror but she looks seriously tiny

Reactions: 5
I agree. I can’t see any of the tell tale curves to show it’s photoshoppped, I hope it’s just a dodgy angle/mirror but she looks seriously tiny
Just look at her posture too - she's hunched over, almost apologising for taking up space. Her body language screams 'don't look at me' every time I see a photo of her, yet her behaviour is the exact opposite: 'look at me, look at my AMAZING life that is at least 10 x better than yours'.

She strikes me as incredibly unhappy. It must be exhausting to make out how happy you are 24/7 when it's clear to anyone that it's all lies.

Reactions: 19
she wore exactly the same outfit pretty much a year to the day. Lives her life on repeat.

And for me if its cold enough for a jumper it’s not warm enough for bare legs. Weirdo! Bet she will stick some trainers on her flippers just to set the granny outfit off.
Ah yes that famous NYC stoop pic complete with alllll the pumpkins and scraggly hair

Reactions: 5
Just look at her posture too - she's hunched over, almost apologising for taking up space. Her body language screams 'don't look at me' every time I see a photo of her, yet her behaviour is the exact opposite: 'look at me, look at my AMAZING life that is at least 10 x better than yours'.

She strikes me as incredibly unhappy. It must be exhausting to make out how happy you are 24/7 when it's clear to anyone that it's all lies.
Oh my goodness very very thin. and yes the way she presents herself in person is miles apart from the persona she displays on instagram. Her life seems to be one big facade. I feel sad for her in the photo all skinny and yet she posts so much on her feed about food. Serious issues.

Reactions: 6
A few ppl on here see her in real life. Is she really as skinny as she looks in her latest pic? She constantly wears oversize clothes to try and cover it up but the latest outfit is just hanging off her

Last edited:

And some trainer socks on display 🤦🏽‍♀️!

Reactions: 1
I thought exactly the same thing ! To be honest......she's an 'Adamo' wanabee.....but Courtney has lovely healthy curves.

Reactions: 3
If that is an undoctored picture then she is shockingly thin. Although we know she does adjust photos to elongate herself. Even that in itself screams ‘body image issues’. The constant food discussions (especially about ice-creams, sorry gelato, and endless making of cakes) is classic ED behaviour. Definitely a control thing and issues I suspect from teenage years that she never managed to resolve.

Reactions: 8
Oh Grabsebub. I don’t think there’s much doubt the ED is rearing it’s ugly head. Unless that some horrendous photoshopping, but looking at the shoulder seams, they are sitting in different places and so seemingly the jumper is baggier than just a year ago.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh Grabsebub. I don’t think there’s much doubt the ED is rearing it’s ugly head. Unless that some horrendous photoshopping, but looking at the shoulder seams, they are sitting in different places and so seemingly the jumper is baggier than just a year ago.
Looking at those images side by side, I think she looks 'elongated/streteched' in the most recent picture. The proportions are all wrong compared to the one on the left.

What is she wearing?

Oh Jesus has she left her nightie on under that jumper? She looks like a tub of cheap Neapolitan ice cream

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually think this picture looks like a little cry out for help. I may be wrong but she doesn’t look well and looks like she needs taken care of. Instagram is not the place for someone with the issues she seems to have.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.