RVK Loves #21 Grubby Grabby, your house is grim. Stop selling shoes that belong in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Grabsebub. I don’t think there’s much doubt the ED is rearing it’s ugly head. Unless that some horrendous photoshopping, but looking at the shoulder seams, they are sitting in different places and so seemingly the jumper is baggier than just a year ago.
Remember she was only 3 months ish post partum on the left though. It’s a marked difference nonetheless

Reactions: 3
Just look at her posture too - she's hunched over, almost apologising for taking up space. Her body language screams 'don't look at me' every time I see a photo of her, yet her behaviour is the exact opposite: 'look at me, look at my AMAZING life that is at least 10 x better than yours'.

She strikes me as incredibly unhappy. It must be exhausting to make out how happy you are 24/7 when it's clear to anyone that it's all lies.
This ☝
She tries to emulate Courtney-freespirit-Adamo and Julia-the-American-dream-Aberolzheimer but she looks perpetually stiff and awkward in front of the camera and the set-ups look entirely contrived...think of those awful, awkward photos on the windy Wittering beaches with the beige teepee. Yet she just can’t help herself...she HAS to be displaying how dreamy her life is allllllllllll the time.

Reactions: 9
She always looks so much happier in those mirror pictures, but she is also so stretched out, I wonder if they are at an angle or something to so she thinks it’s a flattering shot, though I agree the proportions seem to have got more and more off recently. I’m not sure we should be discussing if it’s an ED or not as that’s a lot of speculation and incredibly personal, whilst I know she has discussed it before it’s not something she is discussing at the moment.

Reactions: 5
She always looks so much happier in those mirror pictures, but she is also so stretched out, I wonder if they are at an angle or something to so she thinks it’s a flattering shot, though I agree the proportions seem to have got more and more off recently. I’m not sure we should be discussing if it’s an ED or not as that’s a lot of speculation and incredibly personal, whilst I know she has discussed it before it’s not something she is discussing at the moment.

She said when quizzed about the stretched picture (ice skating last year) that it was something to do with the wide angle lense on the iPhone. But all the top fashion / travel bloggers have this phone and non of them look like this in their pics!! It must be a setting she is specifically choosing to put on the camera or she is doing something to the pics post edit. Can she not see how silly they look?

Reactions: 5
It must be boiling her piss that her followers are dwindling. She won't see the main cause of it being her god awful entitled self and that the actions she's chosen to take {and still takes} during lockdown have some what pissed people off. Or her Instagram year in the life of a 27 yr old woman who still has the mentality of that 13 yrs old girl which a 24 yr old man by the name of Ben-pedalo fell in love with, is the same repetitive boring bag o'shite... she's devoid of any proper life skills. Both the kedgley siblings have been pandered to, they can't cope with adulting and I think a lot of that correlates to daddy K becoming a millionaire.

Been scrolling through her instagram {been waiting for a delivery} and came across this:

2014 20 things about Grabby
01. I'm a running and fitness freak but I can only exercise in the mornings. 👟🏃
02. I had an eating disorder in my teen years resulting in me being a bit fussy now, I hate potatoes, 'white' food
03. I'm a law student but after getting into the LSE I've now gone off law and the corporate world completely!🎓
04. Now I'm thinking of going into interior design or wedding planning when I graduate this summer, something more fun than commuting and sitting in an office everyday! 👔
05. Riley, the family cockapoo is a huge part of my life. Me and my mum spoil him rotten! 🐶❤
06. Obsessed with taking photos, but you knew that already. 📷
07. love love love to travel, I'm happiest when planning another trip away! 🌍✈
08. I'm engaged to an incredibly amazing man and we're getting married this July eek!! 🎩👰💍
09. I'm so reluctant to change my name when we get married but I don't think I have much choice! 😳
10. I love and get on with my family stupidly well. On a typical day I talk to my mum at least three times and I only live ten minutes away! ❤
11. I'm boring in the sense that I don't drink and love snuggling up in my pjs but I've got a few lovely sets of girlfriends. 😘
12. I'm a bit of an OCD neat freak and can tell if anything is moved just a millimetre out of place!! 🙉
13. I have worked at a tennis club for years yet have never played. 🎾
14. I'm happiest when outside with bright blue skies walking the pup in the countryside.☀
15. My nails look naked without nail varnish on, my favourite brand is Chanel Le Vernis. 💅
16. I have an obsession with mulberry bags oops but I'm just as happy without any make up or handbags half the time👜
17. Taking 15 minutes everyday to catch up on my favourite blogs is heavenly.📖
18. I love addictive tv series, we've done homeland, breaking bad, Dexter etc. Need a new one! 📺
19. I used to think I wanted to live in the city, we moved to Maida Vale for a while but now I much prefer visiting London to living there. 🏡
20. I love cooking 🍅

It also looks like 2014, was the year when her style of instagram'ing changed. Photos she posted, were of tit quality with hardly any likes, then somehow she got that gig appearing in the Ideal home magazine. Her forthcoming wedding to the child catcher garnered some interest too, as did the honeymoon to the Maldives. Getting a 'job' blogging for SYGM really opened the doors for her and quelle surprise, it was the start of getting freebies via her 'job' including a trip to Jamaica {minus Ben-pedalo}.

And then thus, the birth of the Deluded Fuckwit was upon us....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I take your point but far worse things about Grabby are discussed on here.

While she does look worryingly skinny, I think that mirror is probably one of those that makes you look skinnier. I have one, it's only Ikea and I didn't buy it intentionally to make me look thinner but it definitely does slim me down compared to other mirrors in the house.

Reactions: 2
While she does look worryingly skinny, I think that mirror is probably one of those that makes you look skinnier. I have one, it's only Ikea and I didn't buy it intentionally to make me look thinner but it definitely does slim me down compared to other mirrors in the house.
Agree...... those mirrors are rather weird! I had one that did the same (didn't thin me down 😂), just stretched me.

It must be boiling her piss that her followers are dwindling. She won't see the main cause of it being her god awful entitled self and that the actions she's chosen to take {and still takes} during lockdown have some what pissed people off. Or her Instagram year in the life of a 27 yr old woman who still has the mentality of that 13 yrs old girl which a 24 yr old man by the name of Ben-pedalo fell in love with, is the same repetitive boring bag o'shite... she's devoid of any proper life skills. Both the kedgley siblings have been pandered to, they can't cope with adulting and I think a lot of that correlates to daddy K becoming a millionaire.

Been scrolling through her instagram {been waiting for a delivery} and came across this:

2014 20 things about Grabby
01. I'm a running and fitness freak but I can only exercise in the mornings. 👟🏃
02. I had an eating disorder in my teen years resulting in me being a bit fussy now, I hate potatoes, 'white' food
03. I'm a law student but after getting into the LSE I've now gone off law and the corporate world completely!🎓
04. Now I'm thinking of going into interior design or wedding planning when I graduate this summer, something more fun than commuting and sitting in an office everyday! 👔
05. Riley, the family cockapoo is a huge part of my life. Me and my mum spoil him rotten! 🐶❤
06. Obsessed with taking photos, but you knew that already. 📷
07. love love love to travel, I'm happiest when planning another trip away! 🌍✈
08. I'm engaged to an incredibly amazing man and we're getting married this July eek!! 🎩👰💍
09. I'm so reluctant to change my name when we get married but I don't think I have much choice! 😳
10. I love and get on with my family stupidly well. On a typical day I talk to my mum at least three times and I only live ten minutes away! ❤
11. I'm boring in the sense that I don't drink and love snuggling up in my pjs but I've got a few lovely sets of girlfriends. 😘
12. I'm a bit of an OCD neat freak and can tell if anything is moved just a millimetre out of place!! 🙉
13. I have worked at a tennis club for years yet have never played. 🎾
14. I'm happiest when outside with bright blue skies walking the pup in the countryside.☀
15. My nails look naked without nail varnish on, my favourite brand is Chanel Le Vernis. 💅
16. I have an obsession with mulberry bags oops but I'm just as happy without any make up or handbags half the time👜
17. Taking 15 minutes everyday to catch up on my favourite blogs is heavenly.📖
18. I love addictive tv series, we've done homeland, breaking bad, Dexter etc. Need a new one! 📺
19. I used to think I wanted to live in the city, we moved to Maida Vale for a while but now I much prefer visiting London to living there. 🏡
20. I love cooking 🍅

It also looks like 2014, was the year when her style of instagram'ing changed. Photos she posted, were of tit quality with hardly any likes, then somehow she got that gig appearing in the Ideal home magazine. Her forthcoming wedding to the child catcher garnered some interest too, as did the honeymoon to the Maldives. Getting a 'job' blogging for SYGM really opened the doors for her and quelle surprise, it was the start of getting freebies via her 'job' including a trip to Jamaica {minus Ben-pedalo}.

And then thus, the birth of the Deluded Fuckwit was upon us....
Loved the neat freak and cooking bit....going by the state of her utility and slop she serves don't see much delicious cooking.

Wha’? This is someone who posted a pic of her nappy clad arse in the air during labour! Anything goes mate

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a bleeping mess, mentally & physically. That’s what happens when you’re a victim of abuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Best book everrr, best pumpkin patch everr, best baby everrr...yawwnn

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Best cake everr, best tacos everrr, best pizza everrrrr, and best gelato everrrrrrrrrrr!
Yawn yawn yawn.

shes been dreaming of these pumpkin patch toddler standing up photos since before Bentos was born. can you imagine her excitement today?

Again twinning with a toddler in an interesting shade of shart. Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yawn yawn yawn.

shes been dreaming of these pumpkin patch toddler standing up photos since before Bentos was born. can you imagine her excitement today?

im amazed theres not more pumpkin patch chat on here lol

Yawn yawn yawn.

Also her bally jumper and freyas bally tights. Flip me. If youre so loaded buy some decent clothes

Reactions: 6
Have a look at the pictures she posted last year at the pumpkin patch where Freya looked the most pissed off I’ve ever seen a baby look (definitely trolling her mama). Bentos is wearing the same tights A YEAR LATER!!!!! 🤯

(I would post them but not sure if that’s allowed with them being of a child and not Grabby)

• Wow
  • Haha
I ordered Pheobe’s diffuser and oils just because she’s the 👑 when it comes to calling out Grabby nonsense

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.