RVK Loves #21 Grubby Grabby, your house is grim. Stop selling shoes that belong in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sickening. Everything she does and presents online is what would be expected from someone who started their main relationship aged 13. She is still that 13 year old girl. Developmentally stunted. She got everything (she thought) she wanted, rushed into marriage to act like a grown up and was groomed by a man who at the time was nearly twice her age. Her lack of identity, her inability to clean and tidy, her obsession with her phone... sounds like a 13 year old to me. There's so much growing to do emotionally and socially between the ages of 13 to 18 and beyond of course as we all know! She skipped it all to show off to her friends, tantrum-ed her way through her teens and most likely forced her parents to be OK with it like any teenager would when they think they're 100% right about everything.

Not saying anything new here but it's the first time I've really verbalised it and it honestly makes me shiver. How I know this much about a stranger is also pretty wrong. She has declared so much of her life online, posting on Instagram has become her whole personality.
I feel like its also now time her parents stepped in on all the very obvious issues thats are still going on for her.

Reactions: 5
Those tights are plucked and covered in pilling/balls. They are fit for the bin
The bloomers are ridiculous, she just can't seem to get the look for chopsy that she wants.

Why the pumpkin patch when she clearly showed us a full wheelbarrow of pumpkins from her own allotment last week? Why would you want or need to pick more?

I too was surprised to see her say she had no choice with the surname. I bet she was dying to be Mrs Ben pweirdo and that's just beem thrown out there to excuse her taking his name.

Why can't she relax and be a bit more like her mum? I don't know much about her but any pics I see on grabbys stories or on her mums own page before she went private, show her as enjoying life.

She reminds me of a girl I worked with once and she was years older than her age too. A very strange personality

Reactions: 12
Those. Bloomers.

#prayforbentos 🙏🏻
They look like she’s wearing tights, then a cloth nappy with nothing over the top - very strange! It’s just a shocking waste when there are so many lovely baby clothes out there!

Reactions: 7
I’ve been blocked by another home influencer- not sure when, I just went to search for her as hadn’t seen any posts in a while. Her and grabby follow each other on her main and business page, so I guess they must share blocked lists with one another? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who?
I’ve been blocked by another home influencer- not sure when, I just went to search for her as hadn’t seen any posts in a while. Her and grabby follow each other on her main and business page, so I guess they must share blocked lists with one another? 😂
Who was it?

Reactions: 1
How do they know who you are on IG ?

Reactions: 2
Id say its the Home that mase me she blocked me after Rebecca did.

Id say its the Home that mase me she blocked me after Rebecca did.
Yep! Grabby blocked me after I liked Phoebe’s comment on the joules Mother’s Day tit show. They must share blocked lists with each other

It was an 87mile round trip for Bentos to pick that rather small pumpkin. Didn’t they grow them in their allotment{s}??
'cos the ones on their 2 gazillion allotments are teeny tiny... for front door step gram adornment or making gluts of pumpkin slop/pie/butter/ice cream/cookies/curry/mash/smoothies etc.

There's no way I'd be buying a pumpkin now, I usually wait for at least a week before Halloween. Tbh I couldn't even be arsed to buy or carve a pumpkin last year {can't stand the smell of the innards 🤢🤮}.

• Haha
Have we seen the most recent story? Someone asks Grabby about her daughters clothes, Grabby says that people on the Internet are weird for having an opinion.

YOU'RE WHOLE ACCOUNT IS ABOUT SHARING YOUR STUPID OPINIONS YOU FOOL 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Have we seen the most recent story? Someone asks Grabby about her daughters clothes, Grabby says that people on the Internet are weird for having an opinion.

YOU'RE WHOLE ACCOUNT IS ABOUT SHARING YOUR STUPID OPINIONS YOU FOOL 🤦
Where is this? I can’t see it

This woman really is Theeee biggest hypocrite I’ve ever came across.
She thinks, analyses and questions (esp bleeping questions?) every bleeping thing, every bleeping day.

She’s a car crash. Honestly, she’s lost her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.