Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlowersintheRain

Chatty Member
Wonder how long before she deletes this comment!
‘I’m so sorry that happened to you, please don’t blame yourself. It’s a difficult one isn’t it? I know its not for everyone but personally we feel safe propping Bentos up for the gram, and actually we were gifted this a little while ago now so wanted to make the most of it because who knows what this year will bring??? These little squares are a Creative outlet for me, rather than a place to talk about the scary stuff. I’m sorry if this isn’t what you want to hear right now, you are welcome to unfollow me.’

Micdrop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Hashtagged

VIP Member
We need Grabby Christmas Bingo
• trip to get the tree with Grabby and Bentos twinning in camel and tartan
• candy canes in front of tree
• flatlay of tree decorations and white company paper stars
• living room decorated to within an inch of its life
• Nigellas Coca-Cola ham
•Christmas jumper with pleated midi skirt mirror shot
• de-camping to Mummas
• Benpecked on ladder doing Mummas tree
• Pup with Rudolph ears
• fake staged “traditions” with Freya mid November
• childish “he’s beeeeen” post on Christmas morning
• Switching off for a few days to soak it allllll in
• aff links for alllll the Boxing Day sales

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
Poor choice of influenza on Elemis’ behalf, as if they’re going to get their moneys worth, like grabby doing a tutorial demonstrating their products “I fink this is a face creammm”
“Fis is my favourite everrrrr face cream because it reminds me of my favourite everrrrrr season which is spring, I mean autumn, or do I mean summer? Anyway, it comes in my favourite everrrr colour which is texture, and it smells like my favourite everrrrr pumpkin spice gelato on a New York stoop in October which is my favourite monffff everrr apart from Christmas when we spend a whole week with the McMuffin clan and I have to pretend that it’s Christmas Eve even though it’s the 17th December and I decorate with my favourite ice skates everrrrr? Anyway, it’s made by Elemis who are my favourite brand everrrr, except for Balance Me who I once #collaborated with because they are my favourite brand everrr?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

youhavinabubble

D641FB86-D576-427A-A88A-7D1446B2B079.jpeg

What sort of fucking idiot talks like this to other grown women???? Mumma bear??? Please, hold my hair while I vom up my breakfast!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Skewbedu

VIP Member
It feels like "the biggest privilege" to go to a pumpkin patch after reading a spaffing book about pumpkins?
The... Biggest... Privilege?

Let's just leave that there for moment.

Grabandgo you have said somerhings in your time, you endless cabinet of moronity, but this just takes the hobnob. You know what is actual privilege? Swanning around in the middle of a pandemic going on holidays you don't deserve, pretending you are busy 'at work: and generally flouting the rules then justifying it with "it's a funny time isn't it, everyone should make their own choices"

Privilege is pretending to work when you fluff about growing vegetables purely for decorative purposes and to create content while others could use that allotment to grow food they need.

Privilege is what you have every day but you put up a black square that you fancied up to show how much you support the non privileged.

Bog off, then bog off some more and when you think you've reached the far horizon, bog off a bit extra please.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33

HashtagRealTalk

In the last fortnight we have had FIRST hair clip...FIRST colouring in book...FIRST time carving a pumpkin....FIRST fancy dress.. As there’s a FIRST time for everything Grabs Hun why don’t you try FIRST time following lockdown rules and actually staying home?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
I read the same story and immediately thought of Grabby. I bet she was straight on BA.com to see if their were flights available in time for pumpkins. Sadly she might have to settle for Christmas instead 🙄

Oh it’ll be in front of the trees & ice rink at Rockefeller’s won’t it 🙈🤮
Could Grabby cope being away from mumma and the barn for christmas?? As it's a kedgers chrimbo tradition of cutting down a huge christmas tree and them having to use a ladder to decorate it. Stockings hung on the huge open fire and Ben-pedalo appearing to touch up his MIL, whilst she's stuffing the turkey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Things connected to Grabangbang that have annoyed me today part 73-

Her stupid fricking followers calling her Mama. You are not a pantaloon and petticoat wearing Victorian. It's Mummy, Mum or Mother (especially useful if you are exasperated with your Mum when she wanders off in John Lewis and won't listen) but never Mama or Mumma. Fricks sake...

Golden Boobies? Where do I even begin with that revolting concept. Oh do bog off you bunch of tiresome militant imbeciles. Did your baby starve to death? No? Then you've got this Mama (FFS) who cares how you did it, you did it. Be proud of yourselves.

People who are able to go on social media and wedge their nostrils firmly up Grubbella's under crackers, but are somehow not blessed enough with any savvy to, oooooh I don't know... Google the word 'fireguard'

Pumpkins, the endless fecking pumpkins

Her incessant vague booking excuse of 'for many reasons' used whenever she wakes up in the morning to find not enough "You OK, Hun?" messges in her neglected inbox.

Can a woman be a tosser? Asking for a friend....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

MissTeddy

VIP Member
So deep fried breaded chicken is acceptable in Katsu sauce but not when cut into smaller sizes (aka nuggets) ... honestly, there’s not enough eye rolls in the world.

my personal bugbear about Xmas is that she tracks Santa on the NASA app and then uploads a pict of their presents with the caption ‘HE’s BEEN’ .... this is pre-baby bentos in a house full of ADULTS. Honestly, have a drink and grow the fuck up you over grown 12 year old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27