RVK Loves #21 Grubby Grabby, your house is grim. Stop selling shoes that belong in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I imagining things, I’m sure I saw a thread 22 in the depths of a nightfeed last night, can’t find it now

As someone come said up thread about the ubiquitous wall panelling that everyone and their occupational therapist appear to be having in their bedrooms.
Are there any other tiresome clichés that Grobaggy will need to secure to stay interior instablogger/sheep sharp?

She didn't do flying paper bats on her front door until I missed it, but she has nailed feck off padded footstool coffee table, endless F&M hampers, bee knocker and mixed white/dark kitchen. What else do we need?

Am I imagining things, I’m sure I saw a thread 22 in the depths of a nightfeed last night, can’t find it now
Or were we just quoting 22 in title pondering?

Reactions: 2
As someone come said up thread about the ubiquitous wall panelling that everyone and their occupational therapist appear to be having in their bedrooms.
Are there any other tiresome clichés that Grobaggy will need to secure to stay interior instablogger/sheep sharp?

She didn't do flying paper bats on her front door until I missed it, but she has nailed feck off padded footstool coffee table, endless F&M hampers, bee knocker and mixed white/dark kitchen. What else do we need?

Or were we just quoting 22 in title pondering?
Eh sorry, but Grabby actually *invented* beige shaker style kitchens, so the sheep are copying her.

{ Do you not remember she tried to destroy her former bridesmaids sisters life after she too got a beige shaker style kitchen and posted a picture of it on Instagram?}

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Eh sorry, but Grabby actually *invented* beige shaker style kitchens, so the sheep are copying her.

{ Do you not remember she tried to destroy her former bridesmaids sisters life after she too got a beige shaker style kitchen and posted a picture of it on Instagram?}
I wasn’t around then. Do you have pictures?

Reactions: 2

Oh how very dare she. I'd forgotten this. Truly Grbzorba is an avant-garde stylista and no one in the history of kitchens had ever greiged it up prior to her. Silly me...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.