RVK Loves #21 Grubby Grabby, your house is grim. Stop selling shoes that belong in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve also been blocked by the home that made me and All that’s pretty, no idea why , I followed the rvk twitter Instagram but used my burner account for that 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here you go!
Have we seen the most recent story? Someone asks Grabby about her daughters clothes, Grabby says that people on the Internet are weird for having an opinion.

YOU'RE WHOLE ACCOUNT IS ABOUT SHARING YOUR STUPID OPINIONS YOU FOOL 🤦
I’m only here to talk about this Story post. Was it a message though Rebecca, as you don’t check messages. So that’s a bit confusing. Or was it an attempt to close down the conversation on Tattle, because we know you still read here. And if it is the latter it’s hilarious given the ground we cover about you that this is subject you pick to close down.

She absolutely CANNOT take criticism 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If you’re reading this Rebecca, which I know you are,????How about YOU sticking your racist opinions right up your arse along with your husband, pumpkins, and pathetic attempts at being a “mama”. Ugly bleeping family honestly. There’s nothing inspirational about you AT ALL. You’re a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, can she only work in units of 10 x 😉

She’s so passive aggressive too, yes it is too early you bleeping tool. Some people can’t plan past today at the moment. I don’t know if you’ve noticed but there’s a bleeping global pandemic at the moment.
1602157587934.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m only here to talk about this Story post. Was it a message though Rebecca, as you don’t check messages. So that’s a bit confusing. Or was it an attempt to close down the conversation on Tattle, because we know you still read here. And if it is the latter it’s hilarious given the ground we cover about you that this is subject you pick to close down.

She is so full of it, think she posts stuff like this for the fawning replies from followers

on a separate note that front door is looking particularly shite today and in need of some attention

Reactions: 8

Funny how she doesnt put up passive aggressive posts about being groomed tho...

Funny how she doesnt put up passive aggressive posts about being groomed tho...
And yes thought she didnt read dm's!! Hahaha caught out there biatch

• Haha
Reactions: 10

That is such a good point - well spotted! Clearly a response to Tattle talking about FrayGramProp’s court jester bloomers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No one messaged her about Freya’s clothes, she’s obviously responding to the tattle remarks. I’ve enjoyed dressing my children in bloomers and tights over the years but they always would fit nicely, probably because I would put them in the correct size! And they weren’t 50 shades of shart either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the actual duck?! While the majority of the country are worrying about another lockdown, their jobs and not seeing their families etc Grabby is thinking about Christmas!!!!! The woman (child?) is a bleeping fruit loop living such a pathetic and sad little life. She needs a short sharp shock of some sort. Oh and Grabs? Your front door looks tit

Reactions: 13
I find it hilarious that she’s raised the bloomers subject. She definitely reads here!

Oh and grabby while you’re here, yes you may have lots of pictures of Bentos in leggings but they are also far too big for her! Buy clothes for her age and not the size up you tight weirdo.

Reactions: 11
That is a very pathetic display of pumpkins on her front step. Utterly pointless. At least get a big one and carve a jack o lantern for Bentos and stick a candle in it for nighttime.

Reactions: 6
I find it hilarious that she’s raised the bloomers subject. She definitely reads here!

Oh and grabby while you’re here, yes you may have lots of pictures of Bentos in leggings but they are also far too big for her! Buy clothes for her age and not the size up you tight weirdo.
** clothes 2 sizes up 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No one messaged her about Freya’s clothes, she’s obviously responding to the tattle remarks. I’ve enjoyed dressing my children in bloomers and tights over the years but they always would fit nicely, probably because I would put them in the correct size! And they weren’t 50 shades of shart either 😂
50 shades of shart has to be in the next title

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.