Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Eugh.

When the going is good, it’s her, cough, creative outlet {I mean kaaaching} When the going gets tough, the “it’s a highlights reel, don’t take it too seriously” gets rolled out.

The problem with our Grabbadabbadoo, like so many of these other insta huns, is that she has blurred the line between her personal life and insta life. She has turned her life into a brand/ business . Most business owners take criticism with a pinch of salt, because their business is a separate entity.

No one would bat an eyelid if tattle was a site dedicated to complaining about Tesco’s poor customer service, or H&Ms casual racism, or Joules white middle Class marketing campaigns.

When publicising your life is your business, unfortunately the personal criticism is the price to pay for selling the soul of yourself and your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

FakeNews

While I'm still raging that she thinks that her need for a dreamy break outweighs everyone else's sacrifices, what does make me feel happier is that her entire break will be overtaken by the backlash she's had. There'll be tears, stamping, stomping and hysteria as she stands at the gelato shop, sobbing because she can't take a photo and post it because no-one understand that she NEEDS this break and DESERVES to indulge her wanderlust whenever she damned well pleases.

I don't think I've ever felt such rage against someone I've never met. Except Boris. And serial killers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Kdog1985

The Life Cycle of an Insta-Hun:

1. Do something really selfish and entitled;
2. Post publicly about it in the smuggest way possible;
3. Feign surprise when there is the inevitable backlash and accuse people of not understanding;
4. Delete critical comments (and block the nasty, jealous plebs posting them);
5. Realise you can't keep up with the negative comments, so you turn them off;
6. Do a story about anxiety #bekind and wait for the "u ok hun" comments to flood in.

Repeat ad infinitum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Libbie

VIP Member
Wow, just wow! That latest post, still can’t admit that she’s in the wrong, what an absolutely tone deaf twat she is!!!
Grabby you choose to live your life under the spotlight with your instagram and blog! You’ve monetised every aspect of your daughters life from pre-birth to present with the latest ‘pull-ups’ ads.
Your ‘highlights reel’ as you call it gifted you most of your daughters baby items, bugaboo pram, car seat etc.. etc... Not to mention multiple holidays, press stays and luxury items from the likes of Liberty and The White Company. I was of the impression that instagram and blogging is your ‘job’ {I use the word loosely}, after all you did take a period of maternity leave did you not???!

So darling Grabecca, if you’re not prepared to face the music like a adult please switch your account to private, stop accepting freebies/gifts/press discount {you’re still not press}, using affiliate links and trot off back to your oh so dreamy village NEXT to the M25! 🤯

• Heart

FriYAY

She really has not read the room on this one, combined with the timing of a second wave, and I'm so glad it has opened some peoples eyes to her. it's the way she always says that it was "so needed" to get away wherever - actually Grabby, it's not needed, not at all. You have a lovely big house, money at your disposal that you don't have to earn, yours and your family's health, there is absolutely no reason for you go away at this time, none whatsoever. She is so enabled by her parents and Benpecked that she really doesn't like it when someone tells her she is wrong. You just dont get it, check your privilege Grabby, have a bit of humility. I really hope that the reaction to her Venice posts casts a bit of a shadow on their trip, and that grandad puts his foot down and tells her no to any further #ohsodreamy trips this year - but I'll bet there will be another "staycation" at least before the year is out. Your move next Rebecca, we're waiting......

• Heart

Lucypea

She has conducted herself throughout this pandemic in a shocking way. Tone deaf absolutely sums it up!! Her boasting post about breastfeeding a few months back and allllll the amazing support she got was sickening when so many women have had zero support (myself included - I messaged her saying I thought it was highly inappropriate her answer was to pay for a private lactation consultant) and now the second trip to Italy with a one year old on a plane - posting a few hours boris has told us all about working from home and curfews and local lockdowns and weddings being halved. I’m FURIOUS!!! She has no self awareness at All. It’s really concerning. She does it for wanderlust - what the fuck does that mean??? Can’t you enjoy your holiday on your own - posting them for memories and wanderlust???? Sorry what that doesn’t make sense? She has a following who she makes thousands off so it’s not just about her she has a responsibility not to be influencing and essentially promoting travel by going on about how safe it is and oh so low risk. People are having to give birth alone, losing their jobs and realities dying and extremely sick - I just can’t believe she thinks this is appropriate!!!! Sorry I’m just absolutely incensed!!! It’s set me up for my day allllll wrong - rant over

• Heart
Newbie here. What a strange old week it's been. Hadn't been on Tattle much for a sneaky read since the whole MOD debacle, that was a trainwreck I couldn't peel my eyes away from. A friend on Insta alerted me to the RVK_tweets instagram, which was eye opening. I followed it. Then a whole bunch of the larger accounts blocked me, which leads me to believe they're all on here reading these threads, popped over to that same account and blocked all the accounts following. These are accounts I had really pleasant interactions with in the past and rather enjoyed following. At this point I had unfollowed RVK. All of those tweets pissed me right off from the racist stuff to the classist, but the one about Adele being pregnant and no one being able to tell was like a dagger. I'm a fat girl ( have a hormone disorder that messes with my metabolism and fertility ). I'm comfortable in my own skin though, but comments like that can be soul crushing for your self worth, even if you are confident. While I am fat I am not get me out of the house with a crane fat, I'm a size 14/L/XL (in the US), most people would simply call me curvy. I got pregnant after 10 years infertility struggles and loss and several people made similar comments to me, that they wouldn't have known because I'm already fat and it hurts really badly for someone to say something like that, it can cause you to spiral into self loathing. Those tweets felt like a true picture of her character and I didn't want to follow someone who speaks like that about others, be it fat people or Asian people, or people who have less money than her. RVK thinks she's better than everyone else and that solidified it for me.
Do these women share a block list? All I did was unfollow RVK and follow that account about her tweets. I didn't say anything negative to her. I didn't bully her. I just unfollowed, which they all advocate for if you don't like them or what they post. Yet, I got blocked by a whole slew of them. I think my favorite that blocked me was Charlotte of The Home That Made Me, which feels a bit rich since she has in her bio, "advocate of kindness" - obvs that doesn't apply to RVK or herself. This experience was eye opening to me for a number of reasons. I never felt like I was influenced by these women, I just followed them, admired their decorating, got some ideas for my own home, thought their kids were cute, etc etc etc. But then when this happened it really affected me negatively, ruined my day if I'm honest. It's strange to see different accounts everyday (for years) and then have a bunch disappear through no fault of your own. It was jarring. I don't feel as though I have the "right" to anyone's content, but I had always been so kind and supportive, sending messages and leaving nice comments, it felt like a school experience of being really nice to a group of girls in class, helping them with something they didn't understand perhaps, and generally being a good egg, then to be pushed into a mud puddle by them on your way home. I realized I HAD been influenced by them and them all blocking me at the same time was like school yard bullying for simply unfollowing someone you thought was nice but turned out to be a class A wanker (RVK). The few left that didn't block me, I unfollowed as I realized it's really just about numbers, these aren't women who appreciate the love and support (which equates to free stuff/money) they get from followers, they're only there trying to bag the next freebie and they don't give a shit if they are bit fat bullies doing it.

• Heart

zigandzag

What is Bentos wearing!? She looks like a tiny William Shakespeare 🤣🤣🤣

ETA still refusing to walk then... how inconsiderate

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ha ha. You’ve all made me chuckle again this evening. Of course the baby is wearing 2-3 years clothes! She absolutely cannot live in the present! The other day she mentioned starting school, then how much she loves the baby stage. She’s dressing her baby as if she’s a child but also saying shes happy and sad to be moving away from breastfeeding.
She’s all over the place, dreading and wishing for the same season in the same month.
My whole post makes little sense and that sums it up really!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Libbie

VIP Member
She’s a wanker

What did you say to them?

Grabbys lack of posts since this morning speaks volumes.....
#guilt
#ifidontpostthismesswillgoaway
#wiseolddaddywillsemdmorehelpfulquotes
That I was aware that they’d be shortly rolling out the calendar to the usual suspects, namely RVK, asked if they were aware of her racist, elitist and body shaming views.
If they really must gift their calendars I suggested that they could give them to front line workers this year.
Pointed out that I was a Liberty customer, but seeing them gift to people like her immediately turns me off continuing to shop with them.

• Heart

pinkrobot

VIP Member
I feel like her ~inspirational quote~ is more aimed at her followers criticising her, as in 'don't be taking your anxieties out on me, you're overestimating the threat of international travel/~wanderlust~'
It probably is a snide dig at us deep down but Mumma’s “so glad you are feeling better” comment is also trying to generate sympathy. So Here’s The Thing Grabs - if IG is your personal highlights reel/your happy space/no negativity or politics chat allowed, then why mention your ‘anxieties’ there?
Strange how the anxiety/mental health angle only gets wheeled out when Grabby is trying to get people back on side but she never ever raises awareness at any other point.
🤥

• Heart
My absolute favourite was the one from last thread that I’m amazed didn’t have more votes - it was something like “seasonally affected, shartsuit selected, pergola neglected, Tupperware collected” if I remember rightly. I roared with laughter at that one! (Feel free to correct me if I’ve got it wrong, can’t remember who came up with it)
ah that was me *takes a bow*
It was: Seasonally affected, pergola neglected, shartsuit selected, Tupperware collected.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Clare

VIP Member
Lets just condense that whole post down to two much clearer and succinct sentences:

1) I don’t give a fuck what you think, as long as you agree with me and swipe up on my aff links

2) my grid is mostly for me, to show off, to you peasants, because that is my raison d’être, every single day, showing off that I’m better than you.

Twat.

• Heart

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Guys guys it’s ok it’s probably just that she’s getting anxious that it’s almost time to make her annual trip to Libertys to pick up her free advent calendar which will involve several Grabby meltdowns:

Anxious that there will be suspicious looking people in London, that she’ll have to breastfeed starving Bentos on a dirty step, and that she’ll have to eat her Tupperware lunch on the go. But don’t worry mama - you got this.

• Haha
  • Heart

Meringue22

VIP Member
I dont have kids so am none the wiser but carrying a child of this size in a carrier looks really, really odd. Is this a normal thing to do? I get the convenience of it vs a pushchair in a place with lots of steps but they both look really uncomfortable.
My 3 were the size of giants from birth so a carrier was out. I stand by what I said previously. This is what I see

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

HashtagRealTalk

Serious 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 reading this thread this morning 🤣

She will lie low for a bit...mostly because the weather looks ghastly. We went to Venice when it was pissing it down for three whole days on the trot and there is plenty to see and do there: Doges Palace, the Cathedral and Campanile, not to mention all those wonderful trattorias and cafes for coffee but it involves parting with some euros and a bit of an interest in history, architecture and culture which she doesn’t possess....🤷🏻‍♀️ So I suspect the most we’ll see will be some pressed juice and a croissant....but the best croissant Everrrrrr don’t ya know?!

She’ll then post some photos of Freya in a couple of days because cute baby photos are a good way of diffusing and neutralising the situation (so she thinks) whilst disabling the comments/censoring them with a fine tooth comb....{what a HOOT to be around she must be right now 😂}

Then it will be back to the grind and she’ll mention everyone being unwell for a couple of days {a cold of course definitely not corona....}/teething/some kind of developmental leap for Bentos/Benpecked working alllllllll the hours whilst throwing in a few “throwback” holiday snaps/stories because she just can’t bloody well resist...at some point inbetween the exhaustion of everyday life she will still manage to deliver a blog post though entitled “HOW TO HAVE A CITY BREAK WITH A TODDLER {that can’t walk}”...

By this stage she will be hoping all the negativity is water under the bridge and she will be lining up the next trip away {some kind of “exhausted parents” European city break for her and Benpecked whilst they leave Bentos at the barn with the Grandparents}...either that or the next pregnancy announcement...
{I’m inclined to think they would go away in the UK too over the next few months to their usual haunts - The Cotswolds in autumn/Xmas time, maybe Bath...but having just been away myself in the UK it isn’t cheap at the moment and I’m not sure they ACTUALLY would Pay for it!}

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
She might as well just say ‘I totally understand that it’s not for everyone right now... but I just don’t give a fuck’.

Will businesses be making redundancies with one hand and gifting influencers with the other? Or is the day of the Instagram influencer over?

• Heart
Reactions: 27