RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really sorry you’ve been made to feel like this.

You said it perfectly though - school yard bullying- they are the petty bitchy girls from school who Grew up to be, well, exactly that and it’s pathetic. You’ve grown and moved on from it which is why when this sort of thing happens it hits harder and brings you back to being 15 again.

It’s no wonder that every so often someone will come onto this site and mention an influencer’s shady past and how horrible they were in school. Their games will soon be over and their fame will die out. Even in the last few weeks I’ve noticed a change in the way they are called out and that’s just the start.
I hate the way they comment and rave and brown nose each other it makes me sick. They aren’t influencing anyone.
Think Regina George when she says she loves that girl’s skirt. Two-faced, nasty women who have carved a niche in begging, grabbing and exploiting their own families. They have nothing to be proud of so don’t let them get you down!
This was very nice of you, thank you. It just seemed so petty and strange, particularly when I had had positive interactions with them. I guess one thing I find really crazy is those tweets that were posted about RVK showed a side of her that is a horrific online bully, then these others, by blocking me, are essentially defending/condoning RVK's behavior. Like it is perfectly acceptable to say those things. How funny they all shout from the rooftops when they're being "unfairly" bullied... soo hypocritical. I see them for what they are now, especially after spending an hour or two on here reading threads for them all. I imagine there are a lot of women like me, following, not really engaging with Tattle (heard of it, maybe read it a couple of times, but not fully aware of everything that is posted on here), and supporting them with likes and comments (engagement) and lining their pockets with free stuff and paid campaigns. I sort of felt like, prior to coming on here, that these women were kind of savvy and, tit, I'd take advantage of a large following and monetize it too, but in reality, I don't think I would. I'm not capable of being that conniving and dishonest, especially if I was engaging with people in comments and DMs and PRETENDING to be friendly and kind. It's all artificial and dishonest and I get that now. And as I am afraid of being bullied by them, I'm sure I'm not cut out for a big following and the inevitable opinions of everyone. No thanks. I'm also not willing to sell my kids' souls for a few free candles and some flooring.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm not sure if I should name them all. I wonder if they'd be able to figure out which account I am if I did. I have a small instagram and I like it as it is, I'm fearful of being bullied. Especially after reading some of the other threads on here for the women who it was. When I followed them and didn't know what they were truly like, I was niave to how unscrupulous and nasty some of them are. Prior to reading these threads I thought they were all harmless, even if a bit deceptive with ads and gifts and things, and I am proper scared of this mean girl crew of influencers now. They seem like really awful people in real life.
Hmmmmm, why not name them? So you have a little following on Instagram, if you don’t monetise your account, what have you got to lose? You don’t want to name them for fear of being found out, if your account is so small, then why would they be bothered? I’m not buying this at all....I smell a rat.

Reactions: 1
Hmmmmm, why not name them? So you have a little following on Instagram, if you don’t monetise your account, what have you got to lose? You don’t want to name them for fear of being found out, if your account is so small, then why would they be bothered? I’m not buying this at all....I smell a rat.
Really!? You're right, they probably wouldn't be bothered by my little account, but since they all took the time to mass block me, how can I be so sure? I'm a fairly sensitive person and I use instagram as a positive escape in life and up until this experience (being blocked by a bunch of accounts you had positively interacted with because you unfollowed a someone who is officially a bleep), I thought it was. I'm fearful of being bullied by a bunch of vicious, conniving women, plain and simple. I'd prefer not to be put through the ringer (I had no idea how awful they all are until reading here, so feel rightfully worried) and to keep instagram a positive place for me. Seems like a fair point, but by all means, label me a rat. The thing is, the only things you comment on and like/follow are RVK threads, you may be the rat yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why should anyone have to name anyone if they don't want to? That's a weird kind.of rat you are smelling. Would you like to elaborate. We may pick apart RVK and other instashammers on here but generally not each other.

Reactions: 13
Seriously? That's a bit OTT. A "rat" would be on this thread defending RVK not refusing to name all the accounts that blocked them for fear of making themselves identifiable.
If she doesnt want to post info that she fears is outting that's her prerogative.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Newbie here. What a strange old week it's been. Hadn't been on Tattle much for a sneaky read since the whole MOD debacle, that was a trainwreck I couldn't peel my eyes away from. A friend on Insta alerted me to the RVK_tweets instagram, which was eye opening. I followed it. Then a whole bunch of the larger accounts blocked me, which leads me to believe they're all on here reading these threads, popped over to that same account and blocked all the accounts following. These are accounts I had really pleasant interactions with in the past and rather enjoyed following. At this point I had unfollowed RVK. All of those tweets pissed me right off from the racist stuff to the classist, but the one about Adele being pregnant and no one being able to tell was like a dagger. I'm a fat girl ( have a hormone disorder that messes with my metabolism and fertility ). I'm comfortable in my own skin though, but comments like that can be soul crushing for your self worth, even if you are confident. While I am fat I am not get me out of the house with a crane fat, I'm a size 14/L/XL (in the US), most people would simply call me curvy. I got pregnant after 10 years infertility struggles and loss and several people made similar comments to me, that they wouldn't have known because I'm already fat and it hurts really badly for someone to say something like that, it can cause you to spiral into self loathing. Those tweets felt like a true picture of her character and I didn't want to follow someone who speaks like that about others, be it fat people or Asian people, or people who have less money than her. RVK thinks she's better than everyone else and that solidified it for me.
Do these women share a block list? All I did was unfollow RVK and follow that account about her tweets. I didn't say anything negative to her. I didn't bully her. I just unfollowed, which they all advocate for if you don't like them or what they post. Yet, I got blocked by a whole slew of them. I think my favorite that blocked me was Charlotte of The Home That Made Me, which feels a bit rich since she has in her bio, "advocate of kindness" - obvs that doesn't apply to RVK or herself. This experience was eye opening to me for a number of reasons. I never felt like I was influenced by these women, I just followed them, admired their decorating, got some ideas for my own home, thought their kids were cute, etc etc etc. But then when this happened it really affected me negatively, ruined my day if I'm honest. It's strange to see different accounts everyday (for years) and then have a bunch disappear through no fault of your own. It was jarring. I don't feel as though I have the "right" to anyone's content, but I had always been so kind and supportive, sending messages and leaving nice comments, it felt like a school experience of being really nice to a group of girls in class, helping them with something they didn't understand perhaps, and generally being a good egg, then to be pushed into a mud puddle by them on your way home. I realized I HAD been influenced by them and them all blocking me at the same time was like school yard bullying for simply unfollowing someone you thought was nice but turned out to be a class A wanker (RVK). The few left that didn't block me, I unfollowed as I realized it's really just about numbers, these aren't women who appreciate the love and support (which equates to free stuff/money) they get from followers, they're only there trying to bag the next freebie and they don't give a tit if they are bit fat bullies doing it.
I got blocked by Carasuthers and THTMM after liking the RVK_Tweets page.

Reactions: 7
They are horrific. Where are they from? She’s only done a swipe up for the commission so I refuse to look.
They’re from Joules or Boden - she put a swipe up for them about 30 days, just refreshing the aff cookie that’s on your computer.

Reactions: 4
Latest grid pic - apparently one from a zoo trip... surely doing a pic with animals would have been more sensible, but no, we have an out of focus pic of their feet 😂🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t find the rvk_tweets page do you have a link?!
Its been deleted.

I dont think we should attack each other on here however there have been times on threads ive been on where people have come on and pretended to be outraged and setting up instagrams like the rvk tweets one just to catch people out .. so its good to be on your guard sometimes.

Our worth doesnt come from being blocked by these balloons. Despite "nice" interactions with them these people arent our mates. Good to remember that.

Reactions: 10
hey, that is not how it works here.

Its been deleted.

Our worth doesnt come from being blocked by these balloons. Despite "nice" interactions with them these people arent our mates. Good to remember that.
indeed, they are nice because it’s their business and you’re their customer.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.